I'm Strapped for cash this holiday season, so I'm willing to do weird shit for donations. list what you want me to do...

I'm Strapped for cash this holiday season, so I'm willing to do weird shit for donations. list what you want me to do, and a dollar amount, and well make it happen. Let's Go user! paypal.me/TAmenell

so, how much you got?

Send me money to help get my sad life off the ground and make the first steps toward a new year and a new life.
paypal.me/starbornsolace

Fuck it, lets do it. This will work best for all parties involved if we build mutual trust. I ask you to do a small, simple task, deposit a small amount of money and we work up from there. For $15, do you have any action figures in your house? take a timestamped picture and we can proceed

Oh god I am excited for this

lets do it

That little fella is going to be your cheerleader for tonight. Seems like you could use some financial help for this evening, but I think you could use some life help as well. To get your $15, take a before picture of your floor with the little fella in the middle. Then clean the floor enough so the little fella is standing alone- wouldn't want him to get lost - and post an after picture. Ill deposit $15 when you do.

my room isnt a mess lol

here

yo

the floor isn't clean, and the figurine is buried in what seems to be a budget fleshlight. kek gg

Depositing 15. Gimmie a sec to find my fucking wallet. While we are on a roll, for $20, lets help improve your life by improving our outward appearance. Go get some scissors and trim up that ISIS beard into something a tad more respectable and neat.

should i make a post with the supplies?

no - I know what scissors look like. Sorry, I'm drunk as shit and cant find my wallet. gonna go look in the car outside.

lol kk i shall wait for your update Drunk user

I wouldn't start trimming until proof that user pays lol

thanks user 10\10 advice

More advice, click the numbers on the top right of someone's post and you can reply directly

o'rrlly

Yes rly

Drunk user where art thou

dead at his car door

probably this

I fell on my ass on the ice on the way out there. I can't fucking find it, and I've let the internet down. Come back tomorrow and I'll not be an alcoholic fuck. At least you cleaned your room?

This is getting interesting
Bump

Typical jew response

lol my room isnt dirty it just had some packages laying around. and poop

Any other Taker on weird Shit?

jews don't drink alcohol you fucking autist.

No they just lie about paying for services

So no takers?