Hi, this is me, doing something very stupid. im deleting the image from this thread in 15 minutes

hi, this is me, doing something very stupid. im deleting the image from this thread in 15 minutes.

why do you nigger faggots think anyone wants to see this

Stop eating soy

I'm gunna spam this everyday.
I'm gunna be bigger than Andy Sixx

what? and no youre not.

boom. deleted.

... well fuck.. please delete it.. ill make you a deal, ill post 2 other really humiliating pics of me in this thread. for 10 minutes each. you can have your laugh, then i delete from this thread and you delete from that thread. deal?

stale pasta.

i dont know what that means, is that a yes to the deal?

saved before it's gone. you're going to be remembered.

forgot to attach pic lol

did you see my offer?

i will do that, 2 pics for 10 minutes, fuck it, 20 minutes, you can all have your laugh, then you delete pic, okay?

what was it

plz respond

fuck tagged wrong one, i meant this.

please delete this pic, consider my offer. fuck it, ill up it, 3 more pics of me,like that one, all with my name on sign, all humiliating pics, ill post in this thread only for 20 minutes, and then we all delete our pics together, deal??

i dont want your pictures.

I only posted a link to someone who had posted the pic, you dun goofed kiddo, Sup Forums isn't a site to post stuff that could harm your social standarts

that works in my favour, delete that first pic then.

well then that person must be watching this thread or is on Sup Forums, that offer is on the table if they delete their pics from other threads

bullshit

whats bullshit? i promise i will post 3 more pics. just agree you will delete the pics u have saved and i will do it.

no. you got cash to pay out?

[email protected] is where you can find me. no. it's not a real email. it's a bait one where i send all of my spam.

i have an email too, [email protected]

i dont have any money, but maybe we can work soemthing out.

like what

i have no idea. ill email you.

something bigger than a sharpie?

no

Fuck you Michael. You ruined 30chan