What do you do when your girlfriend is a nudist and you have 3 male roommates?

What do you do when your girlfriend is a nudist and you have 3 male roommates?

My girlfriend moved in with me tonight. She is a nudist. Her parents are both nudists and she was raised to think of the naked body as natural and not sexual. I tried to tell her not to go walking around nude in front of our roommates and she smirked at me and then immediately walked out into the living room, pulled her dress over her head revealing a completely nude body and sat down on the couch between two of them.

She just looked at me and said, "What? I gotta be me. Might as well get this over with."

She then proceeded to tell my roommates that she is a nudist and started talking about her childhood and eventually said that they should expect to see her walking around without any cloths on. My roommates were very, very supportive. They were smiling ear to ear. then started teasing me, telling me that I shouldn't act so possessive and talking about how I should be more accepting of who she is. It was all tongue and cheek and she laughed. I faked laugh, but underneath I was really mad.

We sat around and talked for a few hours, drinking beer and smoking weed as we discussed our new living situation. Specifically, what it was going to be like having a girl in the house living with us. She kept getting up and going to the kitchen to get beers for us. When she did that, all three of my roommates just stared at her body as she walked into the kitchen and back, practically drooling and she seemed to like their attention. It really bothered me.

I eventually just went back into our bedroom and left them there. They were just straight up flirting with her and I couldn't take it anymore.
I don't know how I feel about this now that she's living here.

Did I fuck up?

She's probably banging them anyway

bait

Nice copy pasta. Fag.

She's getting trained every night

>Did I fuck up?

well, next time you post this, you should include the parts about how your roommates are savage black men who are going to cuck you out of your gf

if this were even truthful, you'd be a fool.

No smoking in the kitchen

I'll take "things that never happened" for $500, Alex

I've read a lot of things I do not believe on this weebsite, but this is near the top of the things I have read that I do not believe.

You’re about to be cucked

Give me a break! Since when faggots have gf?

I'm telling the truth, this is my gf btw.

Just old copy/paste

You breed her good.

you can always an hero

Fake as shit. Her hair isn't the same.......

Not sure why I'm replying to pasta but just in case, if she's really a nudist then it's not sexual in the least, wouldn't want to be oogled, and would certainly not flirt or make a deal of it. She'd be casual as fuck and want to be treated normally. If she's flirting then she's not a nudist, she's a slut. If she's a real nudist then you would know because she'd have been nude around others while you were present long before this and you'd know what to expect.

you know the rules

She's wearing clothes 0/10

so many newfags itt

Stale copy pasta from last night is still stale.