...who pays thousands of dollars on surgery for a fucking cat. Just snap it's fucking neck and get another one

...who pays thousands of dollars on surgery for a fucking cat. Just snap it's fucking neck and get another one

What kind of fucking savage lets their cat go outside

Snap your own neck, asshole.

>hehehe imma get these cat lovers
"why would you save them, just kill em lulz"
>thats gunna piss em off hehe

Cat has contributed to society more than you have OP.

Idiots. Cats literally only go outside to kill random animals for no reason and not eat them, or find other cats get knocked up and birth a couple dozen more

In all seriousness tho, who cares how others spend their money. I think dog psychics and manicures are fucking ridiculous, but people do it. Complaining why people spend so much just screams
>im poor and jealousy of all these rich asshole who have things
like who cares?
I have empathy for animals but if you feel that you need to spend 100grand on life saving surgery or put a bullet in it, thats your own damn business.

god speed to that lil guy tho, what a fucking trooper

My cat knows enough not to go into the street.

If it weren't for legal consequences I would happily snap your neck, after torturing the shit out of you.

Don't even care about the cat itself, I'm talking from a financial perspective. You can buy a car for the money you'd spend to allow that cat to live and then it's going to live its life in pain and learn to hate you because you're the one who didn't end it's miserable life

this

I agree that thousands is a lot to spend on a cat, but if they love their pet enough to spend that much then why not? The other alternative would be putting it out of its misery, which is fine too, not everyone can afford to spend that much on a pet. Dont be cruel though, theres no need.

weird how we can judge whether the cat wants to live or die but the moment a human decided he wants to die oooo nooo that is illegal.

I would. I love my stupid cat, and I have the money. Wouldn't think twice about it.

How is it a full recovery if it lost an eye?

>Cats literally only go outside to kill random animals for no reason and not eat them

That's exactly why we've kept cats around for most of human history. Kind of shitty to give them shit for their nature now that we feed them out of a can. I let my cat out cause she enjoys it, and when she brings me dead voles and shit I'm actually proud.

Thats a weird stigma we need to get over as a species. We do need to consider that people can become temporarily depressed and in a matter of days, weeks, or even months they may get a lot better. But if someone honestly believes that theyre so unhappy that they would rather be dead, and theyre not mentally ill, and they have had enough time to think it over fully (lets say a year), then i dont see why they shouldnt be allowed to go out their own way. You shouldnt be forced to live if you dont want to, we just need to make sure that theres enough thought put into it.

We could give it a minimum waiting time of 1 year, during which time they have to attend weekly counselling sessions or therapy, and if at the end of all that they still want to die then i'd argue that should be fine. A nice painless injection, and everything goes black. I honestly dont see the problem with that

touche

this man speaks the truth

>rather be dead
>not mentally ill
pick one

Well trauma is fairly common, some people never recover. I've never had trauma like that or thoughts of suicide, but i can understand that if the case was extreme enough, you might not be able to go on. Hence the counselling.

Fuck, Hence is a weird word. Say it over and over again and it stops making sense.

Hence.

technically, no one has to wait at all. I mean, there are tons of ways to kill yourself. You're advocating the medical profession be complicit, slightly more serious implications there. That being said, I agree with you - you should be able to just have a death kit shipped to you. Inject yourself at home, nighty night, no mess.