Is this Norway's greatest contribution to society?

Is this Norway's greatest contribution to society?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z0PvZGVPiJU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is.

what is that?

A cheese slicer.

I couldn't live without this

They're all the same shit.
You get tired of it afterwards.

Black metal wizards who cast fireball on all their churches of course.

This is

thank god for it. I go full retard whenever I see these impractical shitty slicers in other countries

this

>tfw denmark has dominated us yet again with this marvel of engineering

European discovery of North America?

A gay man who sucks king of hells dick and gave up half his money to his emo faggot boyfriend for his fashion line?

I had no idea such a thing existed until just now.

I got that one, its the best.

It's like raising a child.
First you let them have a try.

Then when they fuck it up, you show them how it's really done.

This is.

ghaal is much better now in wardruna anyway. youtube.com/watch?v=z0PvZGVPiJU

unless that gay part really got you triggered

No I like Ghaal but he is far from a Norwegian national treasure. I dont like King of Hell though.

filthy danes and swedes taking credit for everything that happened in norway for the majority of history

we didn't even invent pic related, what you showed is literally it

daily reminder that Norweigan girls dont have soul + so generic and boring looking (ie normalfag girls that like tyrone)

They seem great, but it just fucking normal women who seems like 10/10 because you used with 3/10 women.

They are not worth it. I'm going to die alone with a cat and a dog.

who's the normie in the pic?

Bless his soul. A national controversy erupted from his choice of picture on his personal plastic card.

Yep, and who knows why it only seems to exist in the nordic countries. It's not like they don't have sliced cheese either, they want slices but don't have slicers. It's like when you go to the UK and they have cold and hot water separated, even at public restrooms. It's just so obvious how one method is superior to the other, yet people insist on doing it the shitty way.

>An Australian citizen living in Norway who ordered the card claims that when he received it, he was surprised to find that the design he ordered was not what he received.

It's in their blood.

Exactly! It's like Sweden's immigrant policy

In the United States people just take a knife and cut it

Imagine how dreary the world would be if you hadn't invented Australia.

To be honest I question the wisdom of our forefathers. Here we have all these criminals, what do we do with them? Prison? Executions? Labour camps? No, let's give them an entire fucking continent, with a warm climate, great agriculture, filled to the brim with all sorts of valuable minerals, while the rest of us law-abiding suckers get to stay in dreary England.

We have a long history of cuckdom.

Fair enough
But that is obviously a slow and shitty method. Then again, it's not really that common with real cheese in the US anyway, so you probably can't relate.

Australia is a desert wasteland filled with murderous wildlife. I can't imagine why people would want to live there now, never mind when it was actually settled by convicts.

We don't have much of a cheese culture here due to laws preventing cheese to be aged the way it is in Europe.

Also Americans generally fall into two categories of either being active/health conscious or lazy/fat. The lazy and fat are so lazy that even cutting cheese is too big of a hassle. The only cheese they eat comes sliced or on their sodium enriched meals when they eat out for every meal

Norway invented the harpoon cannon, so that you can kill more whales, and faster.

Hva faen er det der.

Also the best cheese in the world is norwegian.

>Not allow to make cheese
>land of the free

Oh America, you do make me chuckle

>how to filter canadian posting

>Also Americans generally fall into two categories of either being active/health conscious or lazy/fat.
This has been my observation too. The average american is a fat fuck, but for some reason it's a lot more common to see really fit people in the US than it is in most of Europe. Do you have an explanation for this phenomenon?

There are laws that make dairy stuff be boiled before being sold or some shit, which ruins a lot of the potential.

It's why we can't sell goat milk or something.

Why do Americans still believe the freedom meme? It's just not true.
>Biggest prison population in the world
>huge amounts of regulation on most business
>curfews for under 18's
>randomly stopped by police for no reason on the roads
>no blue cheese
>not allowed to pump your own petrol

You have one of the most invasive governments in the world and your police are totally out of control

Seems to be tied to level of success in life. In high school the kids in regular classes are much more likely to be fat while kids in honor classes or AP are more likely to play sports. Then in college the kids that were already active in high school go on to get jacked while the kids that never worked out start to pick it up for the first time.

In general it seems like the more your life falls apart the fatter you get in America.

Weight is a good indicator of if someone is a lousy person

The police being bad is more of a meme. Sure there are some bad ones but nowhere near as bad as the people they try to protect us from. Our country has gotten too big and too welcoming to shitty people creating a lot of kids.

The idea for freedom simply can't exist in this country anymore due to the people in it. Only if we had been white in the first place and then created a system that favored the intelligent/successful having children would it have worked. What we have now is paying for the worst people to have 8 children while the successful and smart have either 1 or none at all.

I don't, I'd happily move if I could.

We can pump our own petrol though (which sounds like a metaphor).

>full-service stations are uncommon except in New Jersey and Oregon where retail customers are prohibited by law from pumping their own gasoline (self-serve gas stations are banned).

Feel sorry for you guys, freedom sounded good while you had it

Those are two states. I know they're both larger than Bongistan, but believe me when I say they're irrelevant as fuck to the other 48 states.

White people.

It's why I refuse to buy gas in NJ if I can help it, although generally unless an attendant is minding you, you can still get away with pumping it yourself.

But it shows that America has lost its way. Adam Smith would have had a heart attack if you told him that you were restricting businesses ability to innovate in order to protect jobs

Warm climates are good for vacations, not for actually living in.

No. This is.
Trash.

Have you never seen a cheese slicer before? What do you use in America?

Personally? I don't slice enough cheese to bother with a special gadget, so I just use a knife. I'm sure we have tools like that (kitchen gadgets is a big industry) but I'm not enough of a food-nerd to have seen anything other than this before.

so do all cheese in america come presliced?

No, most do not. There is one brand that is famous for pre-slicing their cheese and that is Kraft. It is only used by soccer moms who are too lazy to make their children quality grilled cheese.

I've got a cheese slice but I still prefer to use a knife.

No way. The cheese section in any store that has a section devoted to cheese is mainly something approaching real cheese. Most people who enjoy cheese know that the imported stuff is typically superior due to legal differences. And it's nice to see better domestic cheese on the rise as well.

The Amish near me make a pretty decent blue cheese, although the labeling does not make it clear whether it's raw or not.

That's not even cheese. It's like pressed and formed emulsifiers or something. Maybe recycled plastic bags doped up with food coloring.

"American Cheese"

>A FUCKING CHEESE SLICER IS THE NORWAY'S GREATEST INVENTION

Nah, your metal bands are the best things come out of your country.

It's much more common. I even found presliced Jarlsberg in a fancy food store in California.