Luke died because Rey was being fucking edgy and the she decided to go with Kylo Ren

Luke died because Rey was being fucking edgy and the she decided to go with Kylo Ren
This was somehow even worse than Rogue One

Fuck you if this is real. Way to be a real niggardly faggot. Really hoping this is a joke.

Reported

>filename
>bLOG

If this is real i hope someone fucking kills you, ive been waiting to see this with my dad for 2 years.

Faggot.

If this is true then thank god!!!

Thanks for spoiling

I hope this isn't real

You should be thanking me
This was so fucking horrible
Then only way I was able to finish it was because I was watching it with a friend

Copy paste this in so many cs:go servers that I actually got death threats on my steam profile. I really hope this is real ! That will teach those dweebs to not go on Sup Forums anymore or they will have their favorite movies spoils to them

Keep the spoilers coming. What else happens???

>This was somehow even worse than Rogue One

Rogue One was actually good, get fucked you worthless edgelord

I WISH TO KNOW MORE!!!!

Do you wake up in the morning and ask yourself "how can I be an even bigger dick then I am now?"

>You should be thanking me
>This was so fucking horrible

Don’t tell me who I should thank, nigger. Also, dozens of professional movie critics are giving his movie amazing reviews and I’ll trust their opinion more than yours. I reported this and hope no one else sees this post. FUCK YOU.

After Rey's "betrayal" Chewie gets fucking pissed and stars to shoot at her and Ben but Ben deflects the lasers back at him injuring him (thankfully he survives)

Nice try faggot but I got a press screening

Asshole, all sage.

If this means that there are no more jedi, then I will hate JJ Abrams more than georgle lucas when he made the prequels

JJ Abrams didn’t make the movie

Tell me more, ignore all the whiny faggots

What about princess Leia?? How do they deal with that dumb ass dying?

What is the opening shot of the movie?

you're right nvm

Prove it. What happens??

You forget Leia dies at the hands of Lord Voldemort

It happens at the start of the second act
They don't show her dying we just get the funeral

It’s good. Other people may call you a fagotes for making that mistake, but I could care less about someone doing a simple screwup when an asshole like OP exists.

lolol you're awesome.. Any other good spoils for this piece of shit?

>dozens of professional movie critics are giving his movie amazing reviews
Are these the same critics who said that episode 7 was good?

Star Wars fucking sucks. Get fucked virgins.

Thats not what happened. Rey is Luke's daughter and he trains her to be a Jedi, meanwhile Kylo Ren kills his Mom, Luke, Rey and Force Ghost Yoda fight Kylo Ren and defeat him with thr help of boba fet

>still watching this shekel harvesting series after the old joo tried for more shekels and we got episode 1.

>Spaceballs 2: The Quest for More Money

What is the deal that furry orange little piece of rat shit from the trailer?

Then Lando swoops in and hands out Colt 45s

It isnt even 15th of december

>09487▶
> (You)
Can't say homie doesn't feel right to ruin such an ending

So did they fuck?

Calm down Shadow the Hedgehog

A bunch of words scrolling up the screen

LOL Thank you for this OP. Thank you for confirming that this is yet another SHITPILE from disney and star wars died with ROTJ.

Disney paid 4 billion for these characters only to kill them off with shit teir storytelling and weak as fuck writers. Now we have a MarySue, a nignog and jewnose running the star wars galaxy. Are we diverse enough yet?

And crack

Got tickets for a double feature this coming Thursday. Gonna get wrecked.

This new trilogy needs more Lando and less Bananakin 2.0 (aka Kylo Ren)

Rey had some moments with some bitch and I wouldn't be surprised if they hooked up

This is all from theories on Reddit. OP must watch game theory

Exactly what I was thinking.

Did she wear the strapon or did the Sith twi'lek?

Nice.

the sithlords are not so bad as many people think

I invoke Rule 34 and demand to see pictures. Use of strap-on by either party is a welcomed sight.

Fuck, I wouldn't even care if Hercule Poirot is watching from nearby bushes while stroking his mustache in a sensual fashion.

New star wars sucks, the farce awakens was the worst star wars movie ever

I do thank you, I fucking hate the sjw version of star wars

No it wasn't. Gtfo sjw faggot

Rogue One was a solid, self-contained war movie in the Star Wars universe. I liked it.

How the original trilogy was not sjw too?

Rogue one was a piece of shit which was shitted out by an actual piece of shit and whoever wrote that movie should kill themselves immediately, less they bring further abominations into this world.

Because the director didn't openly state that he was parralelling the empire to be trump supporters getting defeated by a group of superior multicultural people

You should fucking kill yourself

I second this, mr.benis is just getting warmed up tonite

Luke dies because he's white and male and Jew Jew Abrahams will not stand for these white male microaggressions, and must usher in the new era, bc the age of white men is over.

So sayeth the jewwy overlords at Disney.

Trips witnessed.

You and your dad need to both get lives

Movie premieres on Thursday in my country. I will kill OP if that's true.

star wars stinks

Confirmed niggers confirmed

>no more jedi
And what about the Jedi wannabes (Ezra and Kanan)?
(Yep, that series is canon)
Unless the Rebels writers decide to kill them before it ends.

Good
(With Emperor's voice)

Meh. I kinda figured Luke would die. Han had to die because he was Rey's mentor-for-a-day, just like Obi Wan in A New Hope. Luke has to die because he's the new Yoda, and Rey leaving him would be the equivalent of Luke running off half-cocked to Bespin. Kylo will be redeemed before the end, just like Anakin.

the new movies suck so dont cry

>canon
I reject their 'canon'. You can't just throw out thirty years of Extended Universe books. I'm looking at this like an alternate universe or something, like the comics do it.

REY GOING DARK IS MY WET DREAM!

Also I ship Reylo hard!

By no more jedi I mean after the last jedi in the disney star wars timeline

Same here, tbh the fan writers did a much better job than the professional ones.

I do, and that is why I propose two days of less american kids on here, after us eurofags get to watch star wars two days before you.

Spoiler alert: There will be real spoilers

Who gives a fuck? Star Wars is gay. The Force Awaken was such fucking trash, literally the first 3 movies condensed into 1.

>kill them off
Dude, we're in the age of the reboot
and even if they don't go the reboot route, there is already a precedent for prequels in the SW universe. Also, have you heard there might be a Han Solo in the works, with a younger Han Solo? God, you're dumb.

As shitty as the prequels were, without Lucas's original vision, it's just a Star Wars imitation.
Like if they hired 4 nobodies to be the new Led Zeppelin.

>there might be a Han Solo in the works, with a younger Han Solo?
Already wrapped, it comes out in May. They fired the original director, and it was finished by Ron Howard of all people.

Lul, you listen to movie critics. Go get with the ignorant nigger who waited with his dad for 2 years to watch this dumpster fire.
>all 3 of you can choke on each other's cocks

>You can't just throw out thirty years of Extended Universe books
Except they can, unfortunately.
And I prefer them dead by the time the series ends to preserve continuity,

>leuk dies

that's all I'm reading of OPs post, but I swear if 4, 5, & 6 create the Jedi duo of Luke & Leia, and then we wait thirty fuckin years and instead of Luke being the new Obiwan as widened old master, they just have him die off and sweep the entire original cast out the back door with a big SJW broom, I will burn my DNC card and vote Trump in 2020. Push too fucking far, and you get pushback.

Remember children:

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

What are you talking about faggot? The orginal trilogy was 30 or 40 years ago. Did lucas have a fucking time machine?

>Except they can, unfortunately.
Sure, they can say "hey guise remember all those hundred books you paid for and spent a thousand hours reading? Those are bullshit and we're starting from scratch, please start buying and reading this new stuff."
And we can say, "Fuck you, no."

>Extended Universe
The whole point of it being "extended", was to give an creative outlet that might generate cash, yet disappear entirely. Did you read the EU comic book from Dark horse about the aftermath of the death of Chewbacca? Yet there he was in TFA, spry and chipper as ever

Everyone, maybe except you, knew the EU with disappear one day

I also heard rumours the sun will come up tomorrow. True or false?

>we can say, "Fuck you, no."
Speak for yourself, you know they will sell new books, hand over fist

professional critics = paid shills

If I wait 40 fuckin years and this doesn't shoot sparks out its ass, I'm gonna lose my fucking shit

Sorry, I have to disagree. NO ONE knew for sure that the EU would be thrown away until it was actually DONE to pave the way for a new trilogy of sequels, which might never have happened if Disney hadn't bought out LucasArts.
By the way, the death of Chewie happened in Vector Prime by R.A. Salvatore, if I remember correctly. I have not read the comics you mention, though I remember reading the Emperor Reborn storyline from Dark Horse.

lol the 7th movie was worse than rogue one. Rogue one was way better than the 7th movie period.

>Speak for yourself
I never claimed to speak for anyone else, just pointing out that boycott of the new books is an option. I think there are plenty of people who agree with me, but not enough to actually matter.

>Luke died

Thanks a lot asshole. You literally ruined it for me.

so she turned evil?