Other urls found in this thread:

fbuy.me/eT1Cn
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Would be cool but honestly might get new order first

Dumb phoneposter

Am out and about

>Actually thinking this matters

Buy 3 and 4 and don't bother with the rest

Loveless is begging for a repress so don't expect to get a copy unless you're willing to shell out big bucks or settle for a bootleg/mastered from CDs

I THINK microphones might be begging for a repress too, not too sure.

Honestly, get ITAOTS. It sounds great on vinyl and th transitions are seamless.
Sup Forumscore is great to get and don't be afraid to buy used and crate dig. Get some $5 records of random world music or some shit.

Have fun collecting

Dumb phoneposter

You don't like ecstasy & wine?

Thanks man. My girlfriend found Loveless on blue for like 15 bucks?

The glow pt 2. Is still in stock on his website

>loveless on blue
What does that mean exactly?

OG official copies sell for like hundreds unless the seller doesn't know what they have on their hands.

I'd also love to get a copy of Winks & Kisses, I wonder if they even realize there's demand out here for it. Such great records.

Something actually good or interesting.

Too much white boy Sup Forums core 16 year old fodder.

This is what I mean. Inb4 shit talk about my turntable

Alright like what? Also if you're implying I should get hip hop or jazz, I am totally down

Dude "in yr room" has made me cry multiple times

Oh yeah that's unofficial, m8.

I'm kinda drunk right now so I can't remember 100% but either
A) it was made by the label without Kevin Shield's permission (no original master tapes)
Or
B) random bootleg that was from CD

That doesn't necessarily make it bad (depending on who you talk to) but it just won't sound as good as it could. Better than not having a copy at all I guess.

It does feel kinda cheap. I'm drunk too, cheers. Got any reqs?

Not him but the drunk guy

Go to the bargain bin and pick out something on a whim and explore from there.

Get a copy of Kind of Blue or some Louis Armstrong.

Get some old timey records too: Ink Spots, Platters, Sons of the Pioneers, etc.

Nice okay, I always liked 7 steps to heaven

Sgt. Pepper 50th anniversary sounds amazing

Analog production's pet Sounds (kind of pricry)

Plantasia (it's a bootleg unless you spend $200 but it's a fun little album)

Huh nice I have a repress of pepper but haven't heard that one. I would love pet sounds. I'm in Houston so there are some p good spots

Would also like some Dino jr and more doom

>A) it was made by the label without Kevin Shield's permission (no original master tapes)
Why wouldn't the label keep the pressing plate around after the first run? Does Kevin Shields own that too? Because given when Loveless came out, I highly doubt they would have pressed enough LPs to render the original master pressing plate useless. Am I wrong?

Should be off to bed but I'll leave you with some tips

Use discogs to look for pressings of albums you're looking for. You can order on th site too from people around the world.

Use Steve Hoffman forums to read about pressings. Some are better than others, some sound great others not so much.

Vinyl Me Please is record of the month club and they offer some cool pressings of choice records (got an amazing copies of Pinkerton and person pitch). If you don't like the record of the month you can exchange it for a past record if they have some left over.

[heres a referal link to get $10 off if you're interested. fbuy.me/eT1Cn
It'll apply once you check out]

Check used bins. Sometimes you find cool stuff for cheap.

Make space and have some income because it's an expensive hobby.

Good luck and good night user!

Thanks bud, I use discogs and will check out the other two links. Night man

Plates degrade each time they stamp (hence why earlier pressings of the White album are so valuable since the plates weren't as worn). They don't keep something like that since it's not convinient to have something like that just lying around (plus the degradation)

Bootlegs are fairly easy to make (there's some site that lets you press shit to a record for a price)

They may still own the rights to pressing it, but since the main guy behind the vision isn't involved they don't know how it's "supposed" to sound so they just stick to existing mixes that aren't cut from masters