Europeans in London launch 'Hug a Brit' campaign to 'love-bomb' UK into voting Remain

Just cuck my shit up
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-europeans-in-london-launch-hug-a-brit-campaign-to-love-bomb-uk-into-voting-remain-a6975801.html

Other urls found in this thread:

pleasedontgouk.com/about/
pleasedontgouk.com/
ig.ft.com/sites/brexit-polling/
economist.com/blogs/graphicdetail/2016/05/britain-s-eu-referendum
bloomberg.com/graphics/2016-brexit-watch/
cdn.ca/home.php
qz.com/692000/old-white-men-could-mansplain-the-uk-out-of-europe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's bizarre to think that adult would even entertain the idea of doing this

British people are mentally on the level of children from all the inbreeding

>hug a Brit

They badly underestimate what miserable fucks we are.

Liberalism leads to degeneracy and retardation. Randomly hugging people? I guess it's easier to control people who act like teletubbies.

fucking cringy west eurocucks make me want to puke, i wish we didn't live on the same continent as these disgusting beta creatures

If some dirty leftie Euro came up to me and tried to hug me, I would think they were trying to rob me.

but you are an Euro, you dumb fuck

I am not a leftie though - you dumb fuck.

This. They clearly don't understand how reserved we are. I imagine this will mainly take place in London where people will look at you like you are some sort of leper just for asking them a question.

>brit
>not leftie
what the fuck m8

Can confirm. Brits are one of the dumbest races out there unfortunately, apart from maybe the Irish.

>in London

London is not even British, they'll always vote against the British peoples best interest

That's no woman! The stealth Tranny epidemic is out of control in Britcuckland.

I am not from London or Scotland. The majority of the country is fairly right-leaning bar those 2 cuckfests.

only virgin fedoras will be persuaded by this pathetic last gasp tactic

Cool. That's an excuse to punch a lefty in his smug face

I'd love to see someone pull this stunt in a place like Detroit or Chicago.

Does that logo say, "Canadian Dairy Network?"

No.

Fuck you m8. Europe begins on the far side of the channel. We're nothing like those retarded hippie frogs who push this "hug a stranger" shit.

They're so desperate. It's so fucking clear they're trying everything to make the UK stay in the EU. Please do it britbros, i also want my country to follow your example too.

pleasedontgouk.com/about/

"Our message is not about statistics, jobs or about the merits of EU rules on shower caps or cucumbers. We just don´t want the UK to divorce us. We feel that we belong together."

Feelings are more important than jobs

We need a wall around Dorset, Hampshire and Sussex. Let the rest of the country destroy itself.

pleasedontgouk.com/

check it out

Please kindly refrain from touching me you fucking weird euros.

I don't want to catch your retardation.

>which one of these people has no concept at all of personal space?

Sounds like you need a hug, friend :( *hugs you*

>posts aren't updated live
Cowards.

They are acting like you can never see them again
Don't worry Brits will still ruin your tourist sports next year too

why UK women so ugly? is it their shitty food? is it all the cultural enrichment?

Small island small gene pool m8

46% stay vs 41% leave
ig.ft.com/sites/brexit-polling/
40% stay vs 39% leave
economist.com/blogs/graphicdetail/2016/05/britain-s-eu-referendum
47% stay vs 42% leave
bloomberg.com/graphics/2016-brexit-watch/

but as the boolmberg article states recent inability to forecast reliably using polls have drawn into question their usefulness

dumb hippy sluts

I remember when some "Free Hugs" attention-seeking hippie got on my Tube carriage once and was completely blanked by everyone. The silence was deafening, no one could even look at him.

She's German though, this whole thing initially was started by Germans living in London...
And man, those middle-aged German women can be fucking hideous

Iceland has the most models per capita.

SOLVED: Very simple answer, best explanation.

>pleasedontgouk.com/about/
>"Our message is not about statistics, jobs or about the merits of EU rules on shower caps or cucumbers. We just don´t want the UK to divorce us. We feel that we belong together."
>Feelings are more important than jobs

Our homeland is still white Nigel, hard to stay on that high horse of yours when you lost your own capital city without so much as a whimper

Nothing like a bit of emotional manipulation to change your opinions.

Their not ugly. Some mixed Europeans in America look better. Still way prettier than black or Asian women

Yes it does you lying sack of shit. I can read "laitier" on top in French. GTFO with your cow statistics.

I think it comes down to who can be bothered to vote. I think the leave group have more umph and passion than the remain, so you never know; we might just do it by voter turnout but honestly - the massive campaign that is even government funded to switch the simplest minds combined with possible corruptness in the counting system. Speaking of which, was there any in Austria or was it nothing?

Got your love bomb right here.

Why would Detroit or Chicago care if England stays in EU?

JUST

hahaha what the fuck is an "inbreeding coefficient"

cdn.ca/home.php

Yes.

It's a chart about cows. The world average is far, far above North America's thanks to the Middle East and most of the third world.

And this is probably why this happens
qz.com/692000/old-white-men-could-mansplain-the-uk-out-of-europe/

>pickpocket a Brit campaign

Don't fucking touch me you dirty Euro shits

If anything that would make me want to leave more, it is enough to violate all the rights they have, now they have to violate their personal space too?

If a Germscum alte frau trys to hug you i propose mentioning the war.

balkan continent when?

>hug a Brit

Are you sure the campaign isn't "hug an Argentine"?