No drinking thread lets fix that

No drinking thread lets fix that.
What you lot drinking tonight?
What do you guys even do while drinking alone at home? Lately I've just been listening to lofi music while reading manga and drinking for max comfy times.

Pic is what I'm drinking tonight, cheap and surprisingly tasty.

>tasty

there is no worse beer on this earth

>tacate
>tasty
are you underage and living in baja?

Blueberry steel reserve is literally 1,000x worse.

No worse beer?
Michelob ultra
Coors banquet and coors light
All light beers for that matter
Pabst blue ribbon

For regular beer there isn't much better in my opinion, sapporo is pretty alright and lucky buddah as well but thats about it. I prefer red ales but thats not regular beer so its unfair to compare
about to be 24 in a few weeks so don't think so, but I was born in kentucky but live in california so pretty far from baja.

Natural light.

probably
coors light is the only one that might be worse
natty has no taste. tecate just tastes like beaner ass sweat

>mexican

you have to go back

Box Chardonnay for me my friend.

I got a 10$ build your own six pack
I got a variety if stuff . Right now I'm drinking Leinenkugel's "pomegranate shandy" it's pretty refreshing

Sounds depressing

Nothing but bourbon, currently writing the shittiest sociology paper possible at the last possible second, AMA

No more depressing than being on Sup Forums sober.

I guess what people do when trying to be comfy is very similar to what people might do when depressed.
Guess that is just something your super market does or wherever you buy alcohol from? I'd like to have that, but main reason I drink tecate is my supermarket often has a buy 2 12 packs get 1 free sale. Which the options are budweiser, coors, tecate, and I think one other brand I can't remember.
What topic are you covering?

Stoli
Roses lime
Sweet and sour.
My go to drink, anyone got a name for it? Kinda Vodka Gimlet with sweet and sour.

You forgot Budweiser. Worst swill on earth.

You are pretty much making a vodka collins with roses lime to taste. So by the same principal you could call it vodka user/whatever your name is.
Eh bud light is but I don't think regular bud is that bad

Man you hit the fucking head on the nail. Sparks aren't so bad, so why are steel reserve flavored so fucking bad? It's the same brewery.
I only drank the raw organic Steels in college though, now that I'm a full fledged adult I'm drinking pic related and similar beers.
8.5%, but they don't hit shit like Steel Reserve organics

Stopping drinking and smoking weed roughly 2.5 months ago because I want to get my shit together. Ill probably stay off the stuff until I can save enough to move out to Oregon. I need a job out there though too before I move so Im trying to have minimum of 10-20k in the bank as well. Probably be able to transfer if I get a decent enough job. I can live on bare minimums but still depressing that it's going to take such a long time to finally move

savings a bitch, but heres to you trying to better your life.
Why do you want to move to oregon of all places though?

So I can smoke weed all day and go hiking and shit.

I have a keg of Angry Orchard tapped at home and I'm going to pour me a nice tall mug of that as soon as I get there

Just drinking mouth wash. It's 26% alcohol, and I just need to forget.

forget what user?

Ciroc mango and lemonade, easy heaven

damn that bad huh?
When I worked in retail we had a regular who'd come in and steal the tiny travel mouth washes just to get drunk off them. Must hit a hard spot in life to get to that point

Was at a shitty mexican restaurant earlier
Had a large draft Yuengling lager, 24oz margarita and a glass of horchata with 2 shots of jameson in it

I live in Vegas. If you live out here and just want to get fucked up all I do is drink alone, I'll buy the liquor.
You probably don't.
So I'll keep drinking by myself.

You live in vegas? Use to know a mate from my days on Sup Forums from there. If I'm ever around I'll be sure to hit you up since it's just a few hour drive from here.

>inviting people to your home over Sup Forums
Why dude? You live in one of the wildest fucking cities in american and you get down to this level? wtf? are you a serial killer or something ? or do you want a serial killer to find you?

Vegas isn't shit
how do you want to connect

hit me on my snapchat

alright I'll make a snapchat really quick
oh uh side note, im a straight male. in case you were stupid enough to think otherwise, now is the time to turn back.

>im a straight male
you're not flexible at all? I really like boipussy :^)

heres some OC, out this thread

That wasn't me but that guy was on point lmao

Although I don't plan on smoking weed everyday

I was just messing with you I'm not even the same user. I live nowhere near vegas kek

its all good, if the kid had any sense he'd abandon ship after hearing I'm from Vegas anyways.
nah I'm alone in this big city, I need to get back to Wisconsin as soon as I can. Nobody in Vegas drinks, even my coworkers think I'm an alcoholic.
Shit city.

small world. Where in wisconsin are you from, fellow badger?

Fucking pussy, who even drinks beer these days. Take slams of fleischmann's like a real man.

Oregonfag here. You're going to realize that you can do that most days, but you'll get bored unless you live in Portland/Eugene and maybe Salem, even though Salem is ass

Oshkosh, lived in Madison for 18 years but I needed to get out. UW Oshkosh was the most libertarian university within a thousand miles, gave me a ton of agency to work on LP campaigns from DC to Iowa all the way up to the northern tail in Michigan. Got my CS degree and I'm en route to LA, just need to stick it out in Vegas where its cheap for a little while.
Where you from?

Madison as well. Been living here for the last decade and I feel you about wanting to get the fuck out of this town. I can't stand it anymore. I'm probably moving to the coasts within the next 2 years or so

I live in one of the shittiest cities in the valley (take a guess, not salem) and I never get bored. Coast is 45min drive if they aren't fucking up the road, cascades about an hour depending on where you wanna go, gorge is always an option, silver falls, hot springs, etc. Portland has a pretty solid concert scene, bigger names playing at small venues like wonder or crystal (fuck moda concerts though), great beer fucking everywhere. Weed is cheaper in WA and generally better but that's my only complaint.

that's because you're a hipster faggot so all that shit is right up your alley, but this state doesn't offer much else unless your into nature, the mecca of hipsterism (portland), and weed.

What are your goals? I'll be out of debt in about 16 months, just graduated and used loans every semester. I want to get out to Minocqua, or somewhere quant like Hazard, Kentucky. Meet myself a nice lutheran wife I can convert to WELS lutheran. Grew up atheist but it never made sense to me.

>hipster faggot

Yeah beer, nature, and weed is a real niche market.

Can't tonight because I'm retarded and didn't plan ahead and live in a state that doesn't sell on sunday but I usually go for like one part gin (tanquaray) two parts ginger ale and a splash of lemon juice, few of those gets me there - I'm pretty freshly 21 so it's basically the extent my shit palate can handle.

Funny you mention loans and shit. I'm also graduating this semester with a chemistry degree. I need to find a job first so I can pay all my loans.
I'm not really in a hurry to get married though, it'd be nice but if I can't find the one I wouldn't mind being alone for the rest of my life.
If I had to choose where to live I would probably pick DC, Boston or someplace in Northeastern Virginia. I wouldn't be opposed to staying in wisconsin though, just not madison itself.
I'd travel a lot though, I need to visit other countries.

>angry orchard

u a 16 yr old highschool girl user?

Odell's IPA fucks my shit up in a good way. I used to be a fan of Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA, but it started tasting skunky to me. I know it's "continually hopped", so maybe the shippers let it get warm which would create off flavors. Either way, Odell's tastes better, it's cheaper and there's a six-pack rather than four-pack. I like most of Odell's brews.

I got me a 40 ounce and a bucket of chicken my nig.

Drinking alone is life

lol fuck ya muh nigga das how u do it

hey there...youre not alone

Sup Wisconsinites? I'm from Texas, but my wife's from Kenosha and I honestly love her family and state more than I love my own (Texas). Our gun culture is cool, and growing up here was awesome, but the state is overrun by Mexicans now and I give it a decade or two before everything goes to shit. The employment boom won't last.

Defrost shooters. The local Mobile station sells them 2 for 99 cents so I get 6 and that's it for the night. 99 proof, yee

DC is gorgeous. I trust if you live in Madison now and you're going to The UW, you're smart enough to be able to smell out a city. If you're in Chicago you should be able to feel the hatred the same way you can feel the corruption in DC, or in my case, the "Out to Lunch"ness of Vegas.
Get out to DC fi you can. I guarantee you wont regret it. I spent maybe 2 months out there in the past few years. I wish there were more computer science opportunities out on the east coast. Visit wherever you want to go, if you can feel the vibes are right, thats where you should go.

I'm not much older than you, don't take my opinion on authority, decide if it makes sense or not. If you go out there and you know the shits fishy, dont move out there. I was working in Boston for a few months and I knew it wasn't for me, but it might be for you.

>"Out to Lunch"ness of Vegas.
explain?

And yeah I've been to dc before. I really liked it, but the really nice areas are probably expensive as fuck. My dream would be to live somewhere like alexandria but unless I get a few million dollars I'll never be able to afford a place there.

If you're running away from minorities then don't come to madison. we're literally getting invaded by niggas from chicago. Even my hometown just outside of madison was something like 95% white when I was in highschool not too long ago. Now the place has two ghettos and even my parents have a bunch of niggas in their neighborhood. I worry for them sometimes.

Miller High Life and some Foster's 'cause I'm essentially broke until Thursday. Playing the 3DS remake of Samus Returns, with some Binding of Isaac runs later. Might take a break to watch the latest season of Bojack.

Gonna make some tasty lemon pepper chicken in a bit as well, so there's that.

now this dude has his life figured out. cheers user

Shotgun wedding - Country Boy Brew

Shit, I wish I did lol. Cheers to you as well, my man!

Almost the perfect beer desu.

Do other people have days where they just forget to eat? Looking at anons post about chicken I realized it's 10pm and I haven't anything in the whole day but don't feel hungry. I really should start exercising

Was drinking Natty light earlier because that's all Ohio State drinks. Go bucks

whiskey and cola. i play the office int he background and relax, draw, post

if I'm off work and dont move around much yeah

Pic related pretty much all I drink anyone.

Reminds me of my college days where all my friends would always bring a handle of Vladimir Vokda aka "Vladdy". It's the kind of bottom shelf garbage that costs $9 for a gallon in a plastic jug. I'd rather drink an entire case of Milwaukee's best ice before ever drinking that garbage again.