Are you gullible enough to believe this "man" cares about you...

Are you gullible enough to believe this "man" cares about you? Are you gullible enough to believe this ""man"" has your interests in mind? Are you gullible enough to believe this """man""" will ever succeed at his job?

WAKE UP. BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cPeCklY7n6Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're a dumb cunt.

The machines won like ten years ago m8. Stop getting mad at an illusion.

t. angry mudslime

What you're saying isn't wrong.

Why is "man" in quotations? I don't think anybody suspects that he's secretly a woman.

Economy is booming, GDP has grown, job growth is up, Black Unemployment, Lowest Level in 17 Years, Surging stock market powers U.S. wealth to $96.2 trillion, Bill allocates $1.6 billion for Trump's border wall, ICE raids targeting families net 650 arrests, DACA Renewals Drop 21%, Sex Trafficking Arrests Soar Under Trump; MSM Completely Ignores, Secretary Zinke Announces Boost to Wetland, Waterfowl Conservation, Access to Public Lands Through Conservation Grants, Federal Duck Stamp Funds, Ben Carson Finds $500 Billion (Billion!) In Errors During Audit Of Obama HUD, the U.S. has become the world's dominant energy superpower, Report: Trump plans to cut foreign aid, merge State and USAID .....

Need I go on? I've got about 5 pages of this shit. I try to form an unbiased of each president after a couple years in office, so far Trump has been doing very well.

I do

Shut up faggot~

triggered trumpets detected also i'm catholic nice try jews

B-B-B-BUT MUH HILLAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~~!

because he is no man, he is a fucking pussy reptile

wow that was fucking fast though, trump defense league out in numbers tonight Sup Forums, screenshot this thread asap

nice copy pasta you triggered trumpette ;)

How's high school treating you?

ITT: Trump Supporters get triggered by their voter's remorse leading them into full blown delusional denial

ahh the saddest tunes are quite often the most enjoyable.

Trumps approval rating is the lowest of any president in US History, and that includes within his own party. The only people who haven't "woken up" are so far lost in their tribalism and ideology there's no waking them up. No point in even trying.

I'm 21 years old, try another b8 ad hominem you triggered snowflake trumpette

This is the living room of a man who worked his way up from nothing and knows what it is like to be poor/lower middle class

You're the one begging for screenshots like a dumbass teenager.

Too late for what? It was too late last November.

"My father gave me a small loan of a million dollars."

the irony in this post is astounding. you must be 18+ to post here, little boy.

this

sure he says fucking retarded shit on twitter, but the economy has been booming in literally every aspect.

Hate him all you want but he's done more for this country then Obama has in the entire eight years he was president.

bawwwwww someone hurt me fee fees!!! im gonna call them a teenager because i lack the intellectual capacity to actually generate an insult worth posting bawwwwwwwwww

bawwwwwwwww

fucking retards

It's not too late to contact your representatives and demand an additional vote for articles of impeachment

Turnip has been a millionaire his entire life and has never been poor, lower, or middle class. He was GIVEN his money and did not earn a single cent of it. But that doesn't fit your autistic narrative does it?

a million dollars compared to what he has now is considered a small amount to him. it must insufferable to be as stupid as you are.

inb4 i'm a trumpette

You should really look at an inflation calculator and figure out how much 1,000,000.00$ USD in the year he was given it is worth in 2017

inb4 this hurts your fee fees

>i still can't formulate a response
>i'll just imply you're not old enough to use this site
>ha-ha! this will surely win the internet argument and make me look smarter than OP

I would love to see Donald Trump get stabbed in the neck. To see him grasp his wounded neck as blood runs out of his mouth and down his chin. A look of horror and shock coming over his beady little eyes as the last remnants of life drains from his frame.

I have serious fantasies about this.

"He's doing a good job guys! He doesn't golf or tweet, just like he promised!" - People who would chug Trump's piss for the honor of it

>This

Faggot bitch throwing his views around like a slut.

Fuck off you underage b&.

Cancerous millennial faggot ho.

>It's not too late to contact your representatives and demand an additional vote for articles of impeachment
What has he done that's impeachable. I don't even like the guy, but unless this Russia investigation goes somewhere we've gotta just ride this out and keep him from fucking up too hard.

"MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!! TRUMP CAN DO IT!!! HURRR I BELIEVE EVERY WORD THAT COMES OUT OF HIS MOUTH AND PAST HIS DENTURES!" - People who voted Trump

In what world is a million dollars lower/middle class in any capacity?

It's a pittance to what he has now, sure, but that doesn't mean he was poor when he only had a million dollars.

u mad? it seems like ur mad son.

Incompetence is impeachable. Not doing his job is impeachable. Lying is impeachable. The list is infinitely long and verbose.

He was never poor, he was born with a silver spoon hanging from his fat ass

"N-NO COLLUSION!! N-NO PISS TAPE!! N-NO PUPPET"

I would have voted for Vermin Supreme before I would vote for Hillary Clinton.

Trump is a circus, but Hillary would have been a catastrophe.

Get off your mom's phone.

U gay? It seems like ur gay son.

>Kek@U

"HE'S GONNA MAKE MURRIKA GR8 AGAIN GUISE, SERIOUSLY, HE MEANS IT, AND HE ISN'T LYING TO US" - Actual thoughts by actual Trump Supporters

"m-muh hillaREEEEEEEEEEEE"

Stop projecting faggot and bring a real topic up instead of shitting out your mouth into the text field you sperglord

what if I am gay? wanna suck my cock you faggot?

>#Ragemoar faggot

Ho Ho

hahahaha the amount of triggered trump cultists in this thread is amazing

10/10 OP

who said a million dollars is considered lower/middle class? i neither said that nor did i say he was poor. nigger, what? he came from a rich family. he took the loan and built an empire. compared to the amount of money he has now, it is a small amount. fucks sake, you're dumb.

>Incompetence is impeachable. Not doing his job is impeachable. Lying is impeachable. The list is infinitely long and verbose.
please, do go on. elaborate instead of throwing out your regurgitated opinion that you undoubtedly formed by browsing facebook and twitter posts.

>Incompetence is impeachable. Not doing his job is impeachable. Lying is impeachable.
None of those are "treason, bribery, or other high crimes or misdemeanors" so no, they're objectively not impeachable.

It's a miracle how fast he could turn around the downward spiralling trend of his predecessor, huh?
/inb4 yes

>implying this is rage
>implying u r not mad
>muh god empurer truuuump hurrrr

>cannot read
>instead smashes fists into keyboard until the text field is nearly full

bawwww my president is incompetent and i don't wanna admit it bawww

gg

i love your sarcasmposting boi

>Being this mad to reply this hard and still fail

Ho ho you're a faggot ho.

You should pay more attention to the conversation.

>cannot read
>instead smashes fists into keyboard until the text field is nearly full
you're trolling at this point. can't back up your claims with facts, so you resort to name-calling. you are definitely underage.

youtube.com/watch?v=cPeCklY7n6Y

ITT: People attempting desperately to make it seem like their vote for Trump wasn't the most retarded action physically possible

See:

not even trump claimed he came from nothing. what is your retarded point?

>bawwww my president is incompetent and i don't wanna admit it bawww
Nigger I literally said I don't like him and I heavily implied I thought he'd fuck up hard at some point. Now I'm explicitly stating he's probably gonna fuck up hard at some point and has already made a mess of his time in office.

None of that makes him impeachable.

>their vote for Trump
>literally quotes a post that says it doesn't like Trump
Reading is hard

>implying this is name calling

this isn't ordinary autism. this is advanced autism.

>Still raging, now posing as someone new.

HAaaaAAAaaah - so much fail.

>knows what it is like to be poor/lower middle class
This is a fucking joke right?

well, it sure is easy to rile up trumpettes and get them all mad at their voting choice

bye Sup Forums as always you're easy as fuck to troll

>still falling for the political parties meme and think everything can be solved within the system
imagine being this much of a delusional goy :^)
the only way to fix things is to destroy Israel and free ourselves from (((their))) clutches
politics fixes nothing. just wait for the collapse of western "civilization" (if you can still call it that lmao) and rebuild

>now claims to be trolling because is raging.

Hahahahaha

Byebye!

oh b were you always this easy to bait jesus christ lmfao

"Fuck I can't think of anything smart to say, I'll call him a faggot, that'll work!"

Shut up you fucking crybaby people voted him in because he would get our economy going again, or at least I did. And guess what? He fucking did.

Who cares about approval ratings? Results matter. What's he done to harm America's interests?

see

Pictured to the left: The average Trump voter

yes, i'm referring to THAT specific post only, not the ones where you've called people names. nice try.

>were you always this easy to bait
Unironically yes. Claiming to be from tumblr in 2009 would've gotten exactly the same level of sperg rage response, no matter how obvious it was that you were lying through your teeth.

>And guess what? He fucking did
The economy was growing faster under Obama last year.

You're all a bunch of idiots. If Trump was president and made every day Christmas with handouts for all, you'd all still bitch about it. We had a choice between Trump and Hilary...we made the right choice. Hopefully we'll have a better choice in 7 years.

Pictured to the left: The average Trump supporter

>we made the right choice
Actually, more people chose Clinton, so we actually got stuck with the wrong choice.

Pictured to the left: Trump Cult Followers gagging on the big black cock of unchecked government power

yes, let's let jew york and commiefornia dictate who can be the president. that sounds really fair.

Pictured to the left: Trump Cult Followers lining up to get fucked by the senile Alzheimer's patient they eagerly voted for

You're deluded.

I'm awake.
He's still president.
There's still nothing you or I can do about it.
Go back to sleep and quit us up over shit we can't control.
Pick a better candidate next time.

Why'd Obama allow the North Koreans to continue stealing coal mining jobs then?

That doesn't make any goddamn sense.

Going state by state for electoral votes is a ridiculous system.
It should be an absolute popular vote.
State should not matter in a national election like the President.

>implying Trump isn't the biggest israeli/jew shill
c'mon dude.. it's just controlled opposition

Pictured to the left: Actual photograph of Donald Trump's foreign policy, tax policy, education policy, foreign relations treaty policy, and personal dinner itinerary

Because the coal industry in America is dying and there's nothing anyone can do about it.
What we CAN do is invest money in retraining and reeducating those coal miners so that they can continue growing the economy instead of just being out of work.

I feel bad for anyone who lacks the critical thinking and self-awareness to actually believe that Donald Trump is doing a good job, will do a good job, or has EVER done a good job.

Willfully deluding yourself like this to believe in an utterly blatant lie is both dangerous and hilarious.

I bet you think you put toast in a toaster too, retards

hurrrrrrr i don't have alzheimers, hurrrr i don't have dementia, hurrr i'm not really retarded i was just pretending because it's 1024-dimensional checkers hurrr

If you voted for Trump, you allowed THIS to happen with YOUR TAX DOLLARS you MONGRELS

>It should be an absolute popular vote.
yes, this sounds like a great idea and would surely work out in the best interest of the united states. i'll bet dollars to donuts that you didn't bitch about obama beating romney because of the electoral college results. lol, i wonder why that is?

checked

So what candidate's education program did you support?

people who voted for trump also paid 40$ for this and asked if they got a good deal

Overall? Bernie Sanders. I voted for Clinton though.

Very poor choice :/

TWO

SCOOPS

TWO

GENDERS

TWO

TERMS

Yeah, she was. I was disappointed.

>T endies
>R EEEEEEEE
>U hhh ur a cuck xd gotteeeee!!! hahah
>M uh hillurEEEEEEEEE
>P leb i bet u voted hillary u cuck haha xd

Whether he genuinely cares about the common man isn't the issue. He clearly isn't competent enough to actually pass a coherent pro-worker agenda.

It's not his incompetence that is preventing him from passing a pro-worker agenda.

He doesn't want a pro-worker agenda, he is NOT pro-worker.

>implying Democrats who want open borders and mass immigration which lowers wages for all workers are pro worker

Democrats betrayed their base. Their base voted Trump. The Democrat party is the party of the destruction of the US through pathological altruism instead of putting what's best for the US and US workers first.

Is Trump a greenskin reptile?

yes!

FAKE MEME! FAKE MEME!