I need your help /b. Calling all Doctor fags

I need your help /b. Calling all Doctor fags.
This just came out of my dick when I pleasured it.
What and why is it ?

its a used condom, you obviously don't know how to put them on.

did you not jack off for like a week? this happens if you nofap for some god awful reason

You really need to hydrate yourself, I bet your piss is also highlighter yellow.

/medstudent here

I have not learned about anything remotely related to this in medical school, but I had the same issue a while ago and googled it. Do you ordinarily fap pretty often but have held off for a little bit? Apparently that can happen when your "balls" make more "jizz" than you "cum," and it basically dries up and turns into jello in there.

Vaseline residue from the last guy you fucked in the azz

rekt

looks like dried hot glue to me

I have same issue. I researched. Seen doctor. Protein build-up. Harmless

Yea held back for a couple days. Alright thanks guys. My next whack off is to you. And no my piss is a nice light yellow. And I prefer olive oil to Vaseline since I'm vegan and Vaseline is a dinosaur product.

>med student
>thinks your unused semen turns into jelly and doesn't get reabsorbed into the body
Fuck off or restart med school.

it's called drixfilliation of septmine, it's natural, but you seriously need to threat yourself!
it occours because you're not getting oxygenated blood in certain areas of your body.
pick up a needle in your local pharmacy and inject 3 ml doses of air to the left side of your abdomen.
the oxygen will get in your urethra and fix the problem.

I kinda wanna keep it Any ideas?

I got da duuubbbzzz

Vaseline is made from coal tar... not dinosaurs but long dead plants... besides, even from a vegan perspective, what's the moral issue of using products made from long extinct animals? It's not like you personally murdered them or are somehow saving the species by not using them....

Medical student here.

Looks normal. Semen is supposed to have a jelly-like substance to it. Sometimes it’s thicker than others. It’s how it sticks to the vagina. Sometimes it can feel really thick, almost like a chewed-up gummy worm.

If it happened to me, it would have to be really fucking solid to make me worried, and even then only if it was persistent.

Worry if you have blood in your jizz (could be a sign of prostate cancer) or severe pain when ejaculating.

More like that stuff they use to attach credit cards / gift cards to paper.

YOUR FUCKIN DICKS GONNA FALL OFF BUD.
GOOD LUCK

>PLS NO MORE JIZZ LESSONS I BEG YOU

those taste the best

This will kill you. But if you're dumb enough to try it, shit go ahead.

a psychiatrist here so technically a doctor. I would say thats jello aids. Really rare. Im sorry ma dood.