Why can't you just be good goyim?

Why can't you just be good goyim?
Is it really too much to ask for?
Like guys chill out, talk shit about nigs and muds, and try to ignore we exist

Other urls found in this thread:

thirdworldtraveler.com/Assassinations_page/Israel's_Central_Role_FJ.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UoB80Yk9NYg
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
original.antiwar.com/smith-grant/2012/07/03/netanyahu-worked-inside-nuclear-smuggling-ring/
informationclearinghouse.info/article34485.htm
newsweek.com/2014/05/16/israel-wont-stop-spying-us-249757.html
rense.com/general17/mossadagentsarrested.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Israel you are my greatest ally :DD

I support the formation of greater israel, the rustling of mud slimes would echo through the ages.

I'm fine with whatever doesn't get me killed in the end.

you can have the rest of /mena/ as neo-ottoman empire if you want
just let us have greater israel
and pls give hatay as well so our borders look cool

Grandad rode down the turks at Beersheba and got to Damascus ahead of that Lawrence and his arab bumboys.
Freed Jerusalem
Yeah Israel you can have the lot of it.

Kinda hard to ignore them when they are constantly leeching from you and using you to fight their holy wars.

Fuck Israel
Israel was the main force in JFK's assassination
thirdworldtraveler.com/Assassinations_page/Israel's_Central_Role_FJ.html
Israel was the main players in 9/11 and for the Iraq war 2.0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UoB80Yk9NYg

Israel is the prime reason that the middle East is being destabilized which has lead to the "refugee" crisis as well as a huge increase in terrorism in the west

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

Israel has been stealing nuclear weapons tech and materials for decades including the current Prime minister being directly involved

original.antiwar.com/smith-grant/2012/07/03/netanyahu-worked-inside-nuclear-smuggling-ring/

Israel has cost the Americans tax payers and economy over 3.5 trillion dollars in direct aid and lost economic growth due to fighting their wars and various economic trade policies for their exclusive benefit.

informationclearinghouse.info/article34485.htm

So again

Fuck Israel

just forget all this ever happened alright?
be a good goy, support israel, you'll feel better

The irony of a Jew living in Switzerland and shilling for "his nation" of Israel is completely lost on you, correct?

And no one would care, were you not milking the US for 5 billion plus a year (plus numerous other incentives) while running an apartheid state and rejecting refugees (but giving them enough cash to get to Europe) as your kin all over Europe call for EUROPE to take in more refuggess.

you are the scum of the earth.

>apartheid state
oh who cares they're niggers
>rejecting refugees
good
>call for europe to take in more refugees
just bantz my eskimo friend

Lest we forget

Endless corporate state sponsored espionage against start-up us companies in highly competitive and advanced feilds which fail due to their secrets being stolen and funded in Israel with out tax dollars.
The amount of lost growth in the US thanks to this is unquantifiable.

newsweek.com/2014/05/16/israel-wont-stop-spying-us-249757.html

Israel would dissolve as a nation if they behaved as most all of the civilized world does because they are useless parasites.

With our tax dollars*

look guise you triggered ahmed

CANT MOSSAD THE ASSAD

Attacking and stealing from anyone and everyone for your sole benefit is the biggest nigger behavior one can have and Israel as a nation exemplifies this behavior.

it's just a few shekels relax goy
can't you handle the bantz?

come on man we just want shekels and land

Let's not forget the Israeli mossad attempted bombing of the Mexican Congress to gain sympathy against Islamic terrorism

rense.com/general17/mossadagentsarrested.htm

I support Israel on this one, I would rather have them control the middle east than dirty mudslimes

NO, we stole it from syriarabs you cant have it

Nah your niggers
The biggest niggers on the planet
>We dindunuffin
>We just want dis holy land promised by G-d in this book we wrote

see mehmet now the borders look like crap

Can't mossad a mossad agent spying on the Russians who's posing as an "ally"

come on goy, is it really to much to ask of you to work JUST A LITTLE BIT harder so we can finance our plans of world-domination with your tax money?
it's not too much to ask for

Yeah nah
Israel needs to grow up and stop acting belligerent niggers or have worldwide north Korean sanctions put on them alongside the expulsion of all Israeli dual citizens from every nation.

well the other way around turkey looks like it is sat on a triangle, which looks even less aesthetic

>implying we want a shitty desert full of Muslims
It would take us decades to even clean up the mess the dindus made not to mention kicking tens of millions of them out and making the place inhabitable. Literally no one here wants more than 67 borders if the niggers just calm the fuck down for one year they can have everything else

this was for

Holy fuck thats awesome

BASED MOSSAD

Nah

>Praising people attacking your fellow countrymen
Cuck

yeah but the goal is to get our birthrates to be above-africa-tier until israel is flooded with jews, then we start slowly grinding our way towards yemen, libya and iran little by little
the arabs can just be pushed out while we expand
like imagine a force-field expanding slowly and everything outside of it congregating around it's spheric limits until the expansion stops

hell, you cant even deal with the ones you were dumb enough to annex in '67

israelis are looking more and more arab every time i see them

You can't hold he stolen land you have now even with massive economic and political support stopping reprisal.

The day the 28 pages of the Senate investigation into 9/11 is released is the day Israel as a nation starts a slow death.

You're not even a real kike so fuck off with your autistic trolling

We didn't annex them. And we've been trying to get rid of them for 4 decades but they're too dumb to be able to run their own country without us supplying everything to them from free electricity to food. If we simply withdrawal tomorrow it's gonna be a humanitarian disaster followed by a series of tribal genocides

we know who mossad is

Israel couldn't even hold on to South Lebanon

Israel is a great ally though.

nigger

I'm 100% yehud and i'm probably whiter than you you fucking kushi

round 2 coming soon

I hope it ends in a stalemate for you guys, you're both fags worthy of death.

>We didn't annex them
A duck by any other name is a duck
> If we simply withdrawal tomorrow it's gonna be a humanitarian disaster followed by a series of tribal genocides
Is that why humanitarian aid ships have been shot at by the IDF repeatedly and there is a huge economic blockade on them?

I'll have a chicken tandoori with naan thanks Rasheed

>nigger
>Said the nigger

>>Said the nigger
>Thus spoke the negro

Israeli here. Are you the Swiss Israeli I saw in an English-language documentary about the IDF a few years ago?

>humanitarian aid ships
Hahaha oh wow. Is that you Sven? Get cucked faggot. You definitely deserve a nigger president.

nope

I'll be happy with just lebanon, jordan and little bit of syria.

I'll be happy with the entirety of the goy nations subjugated by the new Melekh of Israel

>fellow countrymen
Topkek

Congressists are not my fellows at all. They can get bombed to debris for all I care.

Also I remember that incident and the link you provided is biased as fuck.

fuck off kike

t. Abu Hajaar

>>apartheid state
>oh who cares they're niggers
G-d made us the niggers for 40 generations and then gave us a chance to prove we had learned our lesson. You didn't.

Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD: Because ye have made your iniquity to be remembered, in that your transgressions are uncovered, so that your sins do appear in all your doings; because that ye are come to remembrance, ye shall be taken with the hand. And thou, O wicked one, that art to be slain, the prince of Israel, whose day is come, in the time of the iniquity of the end; thus saith the Lord GOD: The mitre shall be removed, and the crown taken off; this shall be no more the same: that which is low shall be exalted, and that which is high abased.