Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums,
Fuck you.

Sincerely,
Every other board on the site.

hah

Kek

You mad storm nigger?

please seek the nearest loaded gun and point it at your face then follow this action with pulling the trigger you absolute fucking idiot

Oi come on you nazi fuck I'll fucking tear your heart out of your god damned chest you piece of shit.

DDDRRRRUUUUMMPPPHHH.

>Calling everyone who disagrees with you a Nazi

This is unironically how the actual Nazi's gained power. They were like 100 old, salty vets who had enough of faggots like you constantly trying to push degeneracy.
You are digging your own grave with this one cunt bag.

You realize how easily the non-racist population could destroy you and everyone who adheres to your disgusting ideology right? The white race is going away and there is nothing you can do to stop it :-)

>non-racist

>encourages genocide of a race

Get fucked nigger shill

actually they did well in an election and the chancellor fucked up and gave hitler power

don't peddle that stupid fucking narrative. read a book

>You realize how easily the non-racist population could destroy you

Oh no, soyboys with their vegan strength and gun control.

ok, but this is /lgbt

Hey Sup Forums,

Nice cock cage.

Sincerely,
Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums

Thank you

Yours 4evaaaar
Sup Forums

You do realize how easily the white population could destroy all blacks, right?

I'm glad it fits!

This is the future of the white race.
Admit it, East Asians have a higher IQ than any other “white” country on the planet. Don’t even get me started on the Jews.
Blacks have the largest penises on the world, as well as being very physically robust. It’s just on their genetics.
Sure, white people once ruled the world.
But the world’s changed. Whites are weak, stupid and pathetic for trying to keep their “race” alive for as long as possible.
Just keep inbreeding, soon enough, you’ll be drowning in chromosomes.

Instructions unclear. Baked a cake.

nice bait betafaggot

All white men should wear a cock cage, it will remind them of their place in society. Not even allowed to have an erection, since they can't help but rape everything that has a hole.

>propose a country needs strong border control
>YOU LITERALLY NAZIS
>post low quality bait meymey
>YOU LITERALLY MAD NIGGER

I salute you people, truly masters of exaggeration and projection. Just because you're shaking with the slightest of triggers doesn't mean everyone else is.

Sup Forums /fit/ and Sup Forums goer here. Go kill yourself don't speak for me you fucking commie

last week i was on the subway. there was this obese chink next to me that just exuded autism. he was browsing Sup Forums on his phone. i just thought 'yep, seems about right'

Tumblrina detected

Its ok the be white.

Here's how Bernie can still win

It's a tight squeeze, but he just might do it.