We're all I'm agreement this is the best Sup Forumscore right?

We're all I'm agreement this is the best Sup Forumscore right?

Definitely not Sup Forumscore and also not better so try again

besides pink moon ofc
it's up there for sure

I need songs about sickness, any help?

5 leaves left is better

wheres the Sup Forumscore chart

HANL is the worst of the worst

just started listening to this 7:53 ago, spooky

river man is a top 3 track but i don't really understand how you can have this opinion
it seems pretty juvenile, even if you're into the more varied instrumentation, bryter layter does that better
it's real good don't get me wrong but it just gets so much better

Made by a man who suffered crippling pain his entire life.
What's wrong user you're posting this in a lot of threads.

As a long time sufferer of chronic pain I offer condolences

My best friend is dying in the hospital right now, unfortunately.

whats this "arrowhead" reference i keep seeing in these threads? is the album about arrowheads?

MPP > Untrue > Loveless > SILY > ITAOTS > Illinoise > GKMC > American Football > Kid A > Madvilliany > LYSF >TVU+N > MBDTF > Pink Moon > Pet Sounds > Remain In Light > Spiderland > HANL > ITCOTCK > Hospice > Ys > TMS > Swans > TMR

Jesus Christ I hope you're baiting cause that might be the worst taste I've ever seen

no bait just taste

MPP is your top and you talk about taste.

Get the fuck off my board holy shit what is wrong with kids these days

It's funny cause you got the worst ones all right but good damn you fucked up the good ones

lol kid is mad cause i dont like his shitty ass experimental albums as much as an actual enjoyable set of psych pop tunes

what a fucking disgusting list

>Sup Forumscore pleb still hasn't heard Popol Vuh

>there will never be a way to force these people to expand there horizons

Hospice

You left off Popol Vuh
Also Popol Vuh isn’t Sup Forumscore
>I’m being condescending so that automatically means whatever I’m saying is right

>there

Kid A, Skinny Fists, and Illinois are my top 3 in no particular order.

best album of 2017

MPP > Untrue > ITCOTCK > LYSF > SILY > Pet Sounds > ITAOTS > TMS > HANL > Loveless > STFTB > Kid A > GKMC > AF > MBDTF > Spiderland > Hospice > RiL > Illinoise > TVU+N > TMR > Ys

never said that m8. im just stating the fact that hes mad that the more experimental albums are near the bottom.

also i forgot about popol vuh, probably would have placed it between pet sounds and RIL

Garbage

> he obviously didn't listen to popol vuh
> which isn't even slightly Sup Forumscore btw
> ranking is straight up garbage

kek

the best is easily TMR, but it's for people who are actually interested in music

Depressing music is just pathetic

if you aren’t meming listen to the second track all the way through and it’s repeated in the second half quite a bit

I love Popul Vuh but it is rarely talked about. I think it should be replaced with a Beatles album(maybe Revolver) since they're talked about so frequently.

Kid a

OKC, Illinoise, Loveless, ITCOTCK, LYSF, In Rainbows, RDJ Album, velocity:design:comfort, The Glow Pt 2, Ladies - Gentlemen We Are Floating in Space would be my Top 10 in no particular order.

It might not be the best, but it's definitely up there

Pretty much all music I listen to is depressing yet I find this album pathetic and laughable.

this album sucks
the unnatural world is even shittier

Jean-Paul Marat was a hero. Charlotte Corday sucks.

I don't think you understand the subtleties of taste