>Torres interview

That feel when more people on Sup Forums remember him as >Torres rather than the world class #9 that he was.

New quotes from him

>“When I was at Chelsea, I did not start well for a few reasons. We won almost everything I wanted to win. But maybe that was not enough for me. I was missing playing with Stevie and I missed playing for Liverpool. I thought a lot about the games with the team we had, fighting together. It really means something to me. It is something I found again at Atlético: a team together. Maybe we don’t have huge names but we are a team that competes and enjoys every victory. It does not matter who scores the goal, it does not matter if at the end we cannot win, because at least we are doing something with our hearts.”

>Stevie in some ways is similar to me: more reserved and shy. On the pitch, it is different. There is an aura around him. You feel it as a team-mate. The opponent feels it because they know what is coming. He understood everything about me. I just needed to move into the space and the first thing he would try to do is find me. And he did, whether it was with a long or a short pass. Stevie was the player that completed my game. I will never find someone like him again.”

>“In 2008, I went to the Ballon d’Or gala in Switzerland. Messi won, Ronaldo came second and I came third. I could not believe I was nominated. Wow, a private jet — I was in shock. Stevie kept telling me, “Don’t worry, you will win it for sure.” He told me that like he really thought it. I thought he was crazy! I never once thought I’d be good enough to get invited to a gala like this. His words expressed how he felt about me at the club and the performance levels I was reaching with the help of the support. He told me I could be the best in the world and I realised this is the feeling everybody in Liverpool had about me. They made me feel anything was possible, that everything was real.”

Hope he ends his Atletico career with another CL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gd99HszMKmk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So he's basically saying that Chelsea are a plastic team with no heart and Gerrard > Lampard.

that dumb fucking faggot had nothing but support from the chelsea fans despite being an absolute choke artist and his greatest accomplishment was getting the corner in the CL final. no wonder you didnt feel the same feeling at chelsea you dumb fag because you were nothing but a shell of your former self. fuck torres

96 were not enough

Gisman is a faggot

Jimmy is a leaf

Lmao, you are so angry Sosa

>He understood everything about me.
they obviously fucked and ate each other's ass after practice hundreds of times.

>be chelseas most expensive and worst signing ever

>be shit and a complete flop

>still mad the fans hated him

i dunno what he expects, he was shit and a cunt

The fans didn't hate him.

Chelsea is a soulless club full of mercenaries, why is anybody surprised

>tfw Klopp makes CL spot, buys invincible squad with big spending money from the board, buys back torres and wins CL

He's a fucking snowflake. I don't think any club would have stood behind such an underperforming player for so long while benching world class strikers just so he could regain his touch.

Chelsea clearly made a mistake cause he never recovered from that World Cup injury.

Fuck this faggot and his nostalgia for that poverty stricken club

Honestly torres was one of my all time favorite players, its just a shame he went down the shitter in his time in chelsea. I hope he wins fucking something.

Didn't he leave Liverpool to glory hunt

Liverpool were dead

>Brought in when Liverpool had just won CL, had tons of Spanish players and Benitez in charge
>All of a sudden club taken over by Americans
>Club saddled with $300m debt
>Spanish players all start to leave
>Benitez sacked
>Roy Hodgson takes over and plays hoofball to Torres

I don't blame him for leaving. But he's a player who needs to be loved, that's why he's doing well back home at Atletico

He had two phenomenal seasons and then dropped off.

He had the greatest acceleration of any striker of his generation. His speed over 5 yards was obscene:

youtube.com/watch?v=gd99HszMKmk

Young, long hair Torres is cute as fuck. Dunno why he dyed it black or cut it

and then you wake up hahaha

dumb livershite fan

>Liverpool had just won the champions leage
Might want to check that one again

Blonde is shit tier for men desu. Very few blondes can pull it.

reminded that if wasn't torres, iniesta wouldn't have scored against netherlands, he was vital.

Woops thought it was still the year before, either way

>2005 CL winner
>2006 fa cup winner
>2007 CL finalist

Liverpool were still on the up, the PL was the best league in the world and liverpool was the very Spanish team

He only had a couple of years as a top striker.

He just hit a good run of form.

Like a Spanish Vardy.

Everytime Torres turned around Liverpool had sold another one of their best players

The reasons he joined Liverpool all got sold, or in Benitez' case sacked

Chelsea got absolutely BUTT KEKED by Liverpool and Torres

Torres completely destroyed Chelsea, repeatedly knocking them out of competitions with his countless goals against them

Chelsea resort to the thing they do best, just throw money at the problem, buy Torres for £50 (fifty) million... and he flops worse than anyone in the history of the sport.

You get destroyed by him and then you waste £50 million on him, kek

And then they won everything with him

He was shit for the club but they won trophies while he was there

I like Torres but that part about Gerrard sounds extremely homoerotic

The fucking World Cup is not enough for you?

Fernando is a nice boy and if you hate him you're an asshole

i really really hate this cunt

Reminder that he's a hipster fag who unironically likes Nirvana and Foo Fighters and has tattoos in Tengwar

wow, sounds like a pretty awesome guy to me.

kek

Torres is one of us. He is a massive introvert and is obsessed with LOTR

>I hope he wins fucking something

In Torres pocket:

Champions League
Europa League
European Championship
World Cup

Name 1 (ONE) any other player that can boast having won ALL international competitions.

>Nirvana
>Foo Fighters

>hipster

This, Foo Fighters are headlining Glasto, how the fuck are they hipster

Basically

This. At his best he was probably as fast as 2008 Donaldo, if not faster.

And then he left. Mercenary

Chelsea fans were really good to Torres for the most part.

He was absolute dogshit with Chelsea so he can't really talk shit. Only good thing he did was Europa League and winning a corner for DROGBA.

Chelsea Exposed

Anfield wrap always get good interview, they're ones with Alonso and Lucas are based.

Suarez leaving was nothing compared to Torres going

The dark/dirty blonde look isn't bad, especially with dark brows

looks Grecian when long