Dear White People. Your government no longer represents you

Dear White People. Your government no longer represents you.

They applaud your demographic annihilation.

They confiscate TRILLIONS of dollars from you via taxation - and do they use that money to help you? No. They give it to Blacks and Browns so they can outbreed you. (The government also gives billions of dollars to the Jewish state of Israel and other foreign governments and international organizations.)

They not only allow but they actively encourage and engage in discrimination against you.

They allow the beautiful cities YOUR ancestors built to be stolen from you and turned into Third World-style war zones- courtesy of your hard earned tax dollars.

They bring the full weight of the federal government against any of you who dare to defend yourselves.

They import millions of Third Worlders in order to displace you and steal your jobs. They demonize you and call you racist while supporting racist organizations such as La Raza and the NAACP.

They ignore hundreds of thousands of yearly Black-on-White crimes while making national sensations out of comparably few White-on- Black "crimes" (many of which are complete fabrications).

They discourage you from reproducing by filling your children's heads with feminist nonsense.

They threaten to disarm you because Blacks and Browns can not behave responsibly with weapons.

And, after all of the above, they insist that YOU are the problem.

(((They))) want you DEAD, and your history and bloodline ERASED.

What do we do, where do we go?

NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS

racebaiting, cool

All we can do is get thousands of juke boxes throughout the nation to play Creed at the same time

This is all true.
But if history is anything to go by, straight white men are the most capable and effective force on earth, and forcing them into a corner is guaranteed to spark a swift and efficient revolt.
The lines are being drawn in the sand as we speak, and the communist/globalist/bourgeois are on the retreat culturally.
It's battle that is virtually over before it has a chance to start.

Everyone Humungous is the Ayatolla of Rocka Rolla.

Neat theory

My question.
Why?
What is the end game goal?

>They confiscate TRILLIONS of dollars from you via taxation
and give it to the .01 percent. try to keep up dumbass.

america can take back the country but it's europe you have to worry about, they are getting raped in the literal sense and can't do shit about it.

>straight white men are the most capable and effective force on earth
So how did they get so fucked over smart guy?

Return to serfdom.
Poor, illiterate, fearful peasants content to survive on only what the government will give to them, removing the giant pain in the ass it is to maintain a system full of competent individuals with ideas and shit.
Kinda been the end game of every corrupt leader in history really. Democracy is a real wrench in the gears.

>Be straight white guy
>Fat, ugly, stupid, poor, no one likes you
>Desperately need validation in life
>See that some people in history that did cool shit were also straight, while, and had penises
>Suddenly identify with them even though if you were alive back then they would be beating the shit out of you and stealing your land
Sort yourself out user

>and give it to the .01 percent. try to keep up dumbass.
not at all actually...
30% of the population (the top 30%) of the us pay virtually ALL the taxes. Basically, if you make less than 150K a year, you do not pay enough into the system to cover the cost on the system to keep you going.
Go protest the wage gap or something.

They did? Seems to me like the only peaceful, stable societies are white dominated.
If being the source of all stability in the world is being fucked over, fucked over ain't so bad.
And thus far nothing has actually happened to have any immediate effect, if it did, as I said, people would do something about it.

>projecting

>Return to serfdom
>Massive population of poor illiterates
Two issues with this
1-Who makes/maintains the specialty luxury items that the super rich want?
2-Who develops new tech? If you get rid of the independent developer progress grinds to a halt as you are using almost none of your human capital

This plan means the human race's technological progress slows down for long enough to some meteor to smash into the planet and kill us all because all of the competent people that would have normally found a way to fix the issue are dead and the super rich are busy just driving around in luxury coke/orgy planes

this pasta is bad, it is made of aids and fail.

OP's claim is that whitey is getting bent over a chair and fucked, if they are so hyper competent then how did that happen?

You sound like a poor loser without a significant other. It’s not that you can’t get any help from the government, but you can’t even pay your taxes leech. Your job isn’t stolen. You are either not educated or you stay up late on /B and missed your shift. No one is discouraging white people from reproducing, you just feel that way because women actively avoid you and you wish to blame it on anyone else. People just want you, and your bloodline to end.

Europe needs to fall it is the only way people will wake the fuck up as to what is going on.

go back to Sup Forums fucktard. no one is buying your bullshit here.

then say goodby white race and hellow europistan

Back! Back to your containment board! Go!

>They allow the beautiful cities YOUR ancestors built to be stolen from you
which would be fitting, considering the white man stole it from the natives...

>but hey, we don't talk about that, do we

>OP

A government for white people?
Not even pol can house someone this retarded, fuck off nigger.

I work at a little store in a small town, and everyone who comes in using EBT (food stamps) is white. And there's a fair few of them, and they are regulars. I don't begrudge them their food assistance, at all, but there are a ton of white folks taking advantage of it.

What you're saying makes sense if there 1 king and then 9 billion cave men.
But that's accurate to what serfdom was.
You have a very very small privileged class who have the worlds resources at their disposal, this in modern terms would include scientists, engineers, etc etc.
If anything, progress would be expedited, as all the current protections we have on human rights. environment, resource distribution and rationing would be gone, the higher class would have free reign to do anything want without repercussions.
The only difference would be humanity as a whole would not benefit, just the small group at the top. You could try and say that's how it is now, but I'm not in a mud hut spending my days mining uranium with no protection while the local lord flies around in an ironman suit.

They aren't currently being bent over, but the direction governments are pushing are heading in that direction. Maybe he's exaggerating the current state of affairs, but it is the direction western governments seem to want to go.
And I'm saying, it's highly unlikely to pay off, given white men's track record of insane resilience and competence.

Native savages built New york city? Crazy, I never knew that.

The sad part is that everything op wrote is true, except the first part: our government DOES represent us.

We vote to have our tax money confiscated then redistributed to the Brown Horde.

We vote for legislators that openly promise to create laws that discriminate against us.

We vote to give away the cities our ancestors built for us.

We, white people, vote to forfeit our national self-determination. Ultimately, we vote for the annihilation of our race.

The machines have won. The destruction of whites is last phase as although we were the first to be enticed by the machines we are also the only ones capable of mounting even a paltry resistance.

Bow down to Alphabet.

Fucking thank you. This government doesn't give two shits about minorities or anyone else. Filling theirs and their rich corporate friends pockets is literally their one and only concern

I'm an American whose mixed European. Mostly all people who were subjugated by the Mediterranean Romans, and who lost their various cultures, as a result. I'm a decedent of barbarians. How is Greece and Italy doing today, though?

The White people are just as much pawns as the Blacks and all the shades in between

Trump and his "faction" never drained the metaphorical swamp of washington but only filled it with more blood thirsty vermin who will only bring pestilence to all they feast on as did his predecessors and their "factions"

Do not be fooled

WE WAS KANGZ N SHIET!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i live in the US.

you lost me at
>Dear White People. Your government no longer

whatever is said after that is not viable.

white rich people own and run this country.

idk what if anything you're trying to prove, but it ain't relative broh.

nudes?

but those who are pandering the the "white nationalists" are seeking that very same scenario

Its still the elites versus the peasants

I think Reverend Jesse Lee Peterson summed up the "Black problem" quite well:

" Say a hurricane is about to destroy the city you live in. Two questions:

What would you do?
What would you do if you were black?

Sadly, the two questions don’t have the same answer.

To the first: Most of us would take our families out of that city quickly to protect them from danger. Then, able-bodied men would return to help others in need, as wives and others cared for children, elderly, infirm and the like.

For better or worse, Hurricane Katrina has told us the answer to the second question. If you’re black and a hurricane is about to destroy your city, then you’ll probably wait for the government to save you.

This was not always the case. Prior to 40 years ago, such a pathetic performance by the black community in a time of crisis would have been inconceivable. The first response would have come from black men. They would take care of their families, bring them to safety, and then help the rest of the community. Then local government would come in.

No longer. When 75 percent of New Orleans residents had left the city, it was primarily immoral, welfare-pampered blacks that stayed behind and waited for the government to bail them out. This, as we know, did not turn out good results.

Trump and his "faction" have shown little to no control over governmental affairs. If anything, everyone is being subverted by the globalist trying to erase national identity and replace it with race based politics. Democrats are Establishment Republicans are the problem in the US. Outside of the US? UK voted for Brexit, but Remain Tories are selling out the country. The Visegrad countries are being sued by the EU for refusing to replace their citizens. Russia is being villainized for wishing to remain Russian. China is being ignored because they are already a repressive Communist regime that practices eugenics for the benefit of the state. Africa is just fucked, as it has been, as it will be. Middle East is the same as Africa. India is constantly on the brink of war with Pakistan and fighting proxy wars with China. Australia is currently holding back a tide of self hating whites from cultural suicide, but they will eventually fuck up. New Zealand has the right idea, but a volcano will end them eventually. South and Central America are forever at war or in strife. Canada is a cuck nation that will cease to exist in the next 50 years.

Welcome to the end anons. Welcome to our generation's version of the fall of Rome...

Just walk away OP

Thank you user I think we all needed that

Who's pandering the "white nationalists"?
and even the "white nationalists" just wanna be left alone, and controlled borders.
Browns and blacks openly advocate for genocide.
Whites just wanna be left the fuck alone.

God I hope so, I really do.

What exactly is the system keeping going? Sub par education systems and facilities? Corrupt police forces? A legal system that can't decide whether it's so underfunded they let criminals who should be in jail walk because prosecution is too expensive or convict people for small shit that's easy to prosecute, privatize the prison system and overcrowd them, then give them our tax dollars to keep them raking in dough? Massive potholes and failing streetlights? A collapsing infrastructure? Health care my generation will never get to see? Food stamps I can't get when I need? A failed voting system designed to allow the powerful to insert any candidate it wishes? A Congress completely and utterly owned by corporations? Yes. 4 trillion dollars of tax money granted to ISPs to place fiber lines to just have them pocket the money and now probably use a good bit of it to buy net neutrality destruction so they can bilk us for even more money? Please. Tell me more about the fantastic benefits I get from paying almost 30% of my income in taxes

Fucking kek

Other white people that have been working on the dumbing down of the nation for generations.

Chek'd

Nice dubz

You didn't state a single factual thing. Just brainwashed Sup Forums groupthink. Congrats, you're the bitch of the one group every civilized person hates. I bet your mom is proud.

Begone satan!!

We all know it's not other white people working to bring our downfall.

Lol you cringe pimple faced Japanese wannabe white bitches are so weird

>Sub par education systems and facilities
You mean the best that have ever existed.
>Corrupt police forces
You man overwhelming reliable first responders, including police, unless you're talking about non white countries, then yes, very corrupt.
>Massive potholes and failing streetlights
>A collapsing infrastructure
Where the fuck do you live? Rwanda?
>Health care my generation will never get to see
What are you talking about? hospitals are vanishing into thin air?
>Food stamps I can't get when I need
Maybe get a job then. You know, do something for yourself for a change.

You're making a magic ideal of what utopia would be, and then getting real butthurt reality doesnt match your fantasy. Western white countries are the best, most equal, fairest, most amazing places to live on earth, ever since the beginning of time. You're literally complaining that you're among the most privilege people to ever have existed by virtue of being alive in a modern white country but you could imagine it being better.
Yuo know who else imagined it could be better and accused their surroundings of being sub par? Hitler, mao, stalin, polpot. When I read your post, what I actually hear is "the world would be better if I was a dictator in control of everyone, because I know better and am the only sentient individual among peasants."
It reeks of narcissism.

I know this is posted as bait but there are mongs out there who genuinely think/talk like this. These people are allowed to vote.

Earning those Soros shekels, I see.

Oh look, it's *this* thread again

Like shooting fish in a barrel.

shut up nigger

>Dear White People. Your government no longer represents you.
Yeah the Nation of White hasn't gotten any better, but at least we aren't as bad as the Green Kingdom.