"VICE" is now laying off people

Who could have predicted? In about 4 years, they went from a reasonably neutral alternative news outlet to a pure SJW platform.

And now billionaire Jew who calls himself "Shane Smith" is laying off people.

when "Vice" goes shit bankrupt like "Gawker," I will be celebrating. already have a bottle in fridge, awaiting that day:

"On Tuesday, at least a dozen members of the existing Vice News staff were abruptly informed that they would be losing their jobs in the restructuring. At least three Vice News employees in the United Kingdom have also been laid off."
money.cnn.com/2016/05/24/media/vice-josh-tyrangiel-layoffs/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Z4F7b
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's with jews and sjws? How do they do not understand that the demographics are poor students in debt?

It doesn't work with games
It shouldn't work with docs

RARE
A
R
E

Fucking great.

Gawker, Jezebel, and Vice will all go under or downsize to obscurity soon.

Other than Buzzfeed, who else should be next?

Mtv news

These other sites try to hide it at least, but mtv news is the epitome of wew lad. Just outright blatant "all whites are evil and racist and the cause of everything bad"

It's almost like their only agenda is to destroy Western culture or something

I didn't know he found vice with Gavin McInness. What are they doing, playing both sides of the coin? Damn jewish tricks.

This.

Nah, Gavin jumped ship after some top level kikery on "Shane Smith"'s part.

Gavin hasnt had any affiliation with vice in a long time, he doesn't like the direction they took and went off on his own

apparently not so rare

Shane Smith is a billionaire while Gavin is married to an Asian tranny.

Too bad they didnt develop.

That report from ISIS occupied Syria was fucking awesome, normal news pussyfooting around everything and they send a fucking reporter into the lions den.

They were never neutral m8
You didn't pay as close attention 4 years ago, that's all

Any proof that Shame Smith is a Jew?

Props to the reporter. After all those brutal execution videos you couldn't pay me enough to go there.

Indian American tranny

Pure coincidence.

The idea is to make leftist media the only acceptable kind.
Any right-wing media is to be sorted into 1.Nazi 2.conspiracy loons

I don't like him

Glad to see those totally authentic execution videos have been working. Wouldnt want anyone to actually go and investigate what's going on except for CIA funded "news media".

>VICE bought out history channel 2

I'll honestly never forgive them for this. Fucking faggots. These good for nothing assholes, replaced all my favorite shows with literal gay propaganda and niggers rapping.

Best proof of all

All the proof I needed.

dubs of truth

>Mtv news
Perfect example right here

archive.is/Z4F7b

I like some of their documentaries(/"documentaries"). The recent ones about foreign fighters in Syria and UK's underground raves were pretty interesting.

>VICE

I just hope Fightland stays okay. Or more specifically, I still keep getting breakdowns from Jack Slack there. Shit's dope.

lol, why the fuck would Vice want to do that? Why wouldn't they just make their own channel? I'm so confused.

Whenever a white man does something I don't like, he is not white, he is jew.