I am from the year 2146. Ask me anything you may want

I am from the year 2146. Ask me anything you may want.

Last time you were here you said Biden would be president. You didn’t even mention trump. Fuck off.

hopefully niggers are a thing of the past?

Does the bucket of fries at macdonalds ever come back?

Race mixing increases 28.4% in 2039. In 2104 it jumps to 66.1% percent. In 2146 it’s more mixed color people then there are white, black and brown.

should I major in cs or physics?

Has humanity spread out in to the solar systems. How many other systems have we inveitigated

If I recall in 2030 McDonald’s files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy.

Physics.

So that's a no on the fries?

What’s the mega million jackpot numbers for 12/12/2017

How did you travel from the future?

After the first manned mission to Mars in 2025 they used Nuclear Warheads to “kickstart” Mar’s atmosphere. At least that’s what the textbooks said. The ice is slowly melting but the few colonies on the Titan plateau are sending back good results.

Are we in the Iron Ages due to race-mixing or are we fine?

Correct.
That’s very hard to pinpoint user. That play was over 140 years ago.
A time machine.

he is from the future he is currently in our time which means he doesnt know because he would have to travel back to the future to get numbers and if i remember round trips are really expensive

Should I major in physics

Answer me, are we in the Iron Ages or not?
Or are you in a nice white zone?

Yes.
I’d consider you are in the Bronze Age of racial mixing.
In current year white neighborhoods are considered the ghetto. Black neighborhoods are mostly non existent.

Okay, If you are from the future how is the concept of time-space there? Due to our current understanding of time, there is no way that we can travel to the past. So what is the big change about this concept?

is weed ever legalized if so what year?

when is the closest major terrorist attack against the us?

I see humanity has not gotten any smarter.

Mostly in the South of the USA and the Mid-west.
However in Britain there's still nice areas and shitty areas.

Weed became fully legalized in all 42 states 2056

Why are you here?

I guess so.

Pfft
>comes back in time
>doesn’t have winning lottery numbers
What is the point of time travel if you arent going to make yourself rich in the future

Are you aware that you're not from the future, or do you believe that you really are?

Wait, are you serious? Cause that's crazy if so.

>42 GTFO you couldve had a nice thread

2020 when BLM activists went on their “White purge” which sparked the 2nd Civil War

this?

Fuck off time nigger, we're full.

OP, greetings! What kind of currencies do you use now? crypto? if so what are they're worth

What is the new age of consent? 5? 7?

Technology allows me
Are you aware that you’re from the past and I’ve read about you in textbooks about the Internet era?
Yes 42
I think it was 2017 when the US voted for Trump and he sparked the N Korean War

What’s the most successful crypto currency that should be invested in that’s not bitcoin

Cypto currency. 1 US dollar now would be $42 back then.

WHAT ARE YOU 6 DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW THE COLONY STATES WORK FAGGOT??

What time travel paradoxes are true and what ones are false?

Can you go back to your timeline?

When you are sent to this year, what are you sent with? Do you go to a government building, are then briefed, given things from this timeline, and then released? What are you supposed to do when you are here? Do you have a mission?

>Technology allows me
I didn't say how are you here, I said why are you here?

What happened to the other 8 states?

How you go back in time when time isn't real?

why are you so gay even in that year?

what has happened to america

>this thread
>on "national pretend to be a time traveler day"

Will Net Neutrality die in the US? What's the result and when does it come back?

Has the dust from the Trump presidency settled yet? What is the generally accepted summary of his 1 or 2 terms?

It is debated still whether the current years are part of the digital revolution, in the same manner of speaking as the industrial revolution once was - other that race mixing, do you talk of a digital revolution in 2146?

That was December 8th - clearly noone will pretend on any other day

Are they going to take away America's voting rights now for electing a decadent narcissist and reducing the collective values of the world at large?

What is get?

Hitler did nothing right

What do you know about the warhead in Europe that got france gassed

>2146
>not 40k milenio.

THIS IS FUCKING HERESY!!!!!!

We can objectively assess that he was wrong in that what he did rarely occurs, and when it does it generates a lot of pain and hatred, but that it happens in and of itself isn't wrong. It's necessary in the same way that losing hear or shedding skin is necessary. That's why it only occurs in humanity once in awhile.

Are traps gay?

Can you travel 2 days into the future and get the winning lottery numbers for me? I'll suck your dick if you do.

Was life found on Europa?

What will be the ultimate fate of all the sjw's, cuck liberals and outrage snowflakes?

When did the first full-emersion vr game release, and what was it named?

WHATS THE PHONE SITUATION LIKE IN THE FUTURE IS IT STILL APPLE VS THE WORLD

Im not even op and i could answer that. Unless they stop clinging to itunes and their authoritarian policy on music and other media they will continue to be relegated to the never used tier of phones

do people still eat meat?

why did you use the word may? you didnt have to add it in there. is that some 2145 faggotry ? i feel like you are responsible for a paradox of faggotry is that true?

this question was the real deal.

who was phone?

Who wins the Super Bowl this season