Based Gronk interrupts WH Press Briefing

thebiglead.com/2017/04/19/watch-rob-gronkowski-interrupts-white-house-press-briefing/

Is he the coolest guy in sports?

In one move he just shifted the focus off the dead spic and now everyone will be talking about this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SHaZiVNjigA
youtube.com/watch?v=lOdVwBMahTo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The absolute madman.

That was pretty funny. Gronk is cool as shit. Hes able to come off as a party guy without looking like a scumbag that doesnt take the game seriously.

MAGA

Based Gronk

lel

based Gronk the hero need

What a wonderful idiot. I love him so much.

honestly, that's just disrespectful attention-whoring.
I like Gronk but that wasn't cool, despite some reporters laughing.

Gronk just raised his awesomeness to level humanity has never seen before. Truly based.

Light banter

Look at that cheeky smile on his face

I sure hope he doesnt get the nuclear codes

if he were black we wouldnt be laughing

>mfw he drops 69 bombs on North Korea

attention whore

this

God, youre dumb. I was watching the whole thing when it happened.

Spicer was being grilled over the coals about a bunch of trivial bullshit by the pinko commie media shills. Gronk, popped out and said "Hey you need any help with them?"

He immediately helped Spicer by shifting the focus and generating a laugh, and then he said "I like you man, dont let them get to you." Showing the world hes a MAGA alpha and he will shit all over the media from a very great height.

Also this will definitely take a lot of focus off the Hernandez suicide so it was kind of like a fuck you to Aaron Hernandez by stealing his spotlight.

Hes based.

Shaq could've pulled it off.

Gronks just grooming the public for his presidential run

Black Basketball players are the least black people possible

That's baseball, bre.

Brilliant move to shift the focus off the dead spic.

actually its furpuck

>images reveal that Patriots star Rob Gronkowski was in the war room as Trump decided to fire 69 MILF bombs into North Korea

He's so likeable that if someone had to tell America about going to war with Kim it should probably be him

wow, you make a really strong case.
i'll see you over at Sup Forums in this thread
or maybe this one

>play the most stereotypically black and most black dominated sport
>generally from low income areas
>often avoid free education in favor of money
How dumb are y-
>Brazil
Oh, carry on

How can you be a media shill if you literally are a reporter for a media company?

This is what politics should be lads. No big fucking deal

Fuck off leaf

This is how british parliament works and it's quite based.

Trumps white house is the best white house

Yeah except for all the child molesting it's pretty cool

mainstream media in america is absolute aids

Disrespectful. I just lost all respect I had for Gronkowski.

Put your trip back on old gay

Gronk is a national treasure. Embodies the American Chad in its purest form. We should dip him in bronze to preserve him.

he'd probably dip his dick in bronze for the laffs

I feel like you could get him to do whatever you want by saying "Come on bro, don't be a pussy!"

Fake news. Staged to make angry press conference man seem likeable.

>HUE's in charge of not moving the goal post

>pink commie media
Americans have no idea what communism means

Probably why so many are in favor of it

Based

Gronk is like a 6'6" 10 year old.

Hes fuckin great.

Will the Patriots ever win again once Brady/Gronk quit to run for president?

They should run but promise to renew their contracts if they don't win the presidency.

>Millions of anti-pat losers will vote for them just so the Patriots stop fucking winning

I'm living in Buffalo right now for grad school and I went into a G&G Fitness to buy some homegym shit (the G is for Gronkowski, his family owns a chain of fitness equipment retailers). I was talking to the employees and it came up that I was a Pats fan and suddenly all they wanted to talk about was Gronk. Apparently whenever he's in town he visits around the store locations and bros out with the employees and just a fun guy to be around. They all sounded genuinely excited to talk about what a cool guy he is.

Based Gronk family refuse to even talk about Aaron Hernandez

youtube.com/watch?v=SHaZiVNjigA

>tfw you were an only child raised by a single mom with mental issues and never had a strong masculine father to raise you and your bros into cool as fuck alpha's who will have big families and chill out and laugh with each other at family functions while your kids run around and the women are bringing you beers

Based Gronk dunking in a High School game.

youtube.com/watch?v=lOdVwBMahTo

>all of them are 6'4+ and jacked
wtf

And they all have the same laugh.

Lol he woulda got roasted on twitter and arrested if he was black.

Fuck Drumpf supporters . They all vote against their economic interests

They're clones

genetics man

Gronk can clearly do no wronk.

If you knew some random guy in your neighborhood who did stuff like Gronk does you wouldn't want anything to do with him. His act is so fucking tired and stopped being funny to anyone older than 12 years ago.

I agree that you should dip him in bronze, but only to stop him being such an attention whore

topkek