I had a dream where Hillary got killed by a Donald Trump supporter

For fucking sake it seems so real. He just fucking just went and shot her. Can someone save this shit? because i have a feeling it might happen today.

If it doers, my dream can see the future

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/67670450/#67670450
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

K, i'm going to take a picture of this and later today, all you will worship my as a god

years ago, i dreamed i had the chance to assassinate obama, and it wasn't a big deal. he basically invited me to the whitehouse.

user, i have also dreamed a dream which became true. Weeks ago i posted on a Trump General that i dreamed about Donald Trump being in a nice car eating food with chopsticks and Kasich was waiting outside his car. He awkwardly wanted to started a conversation but Trump ignored him. I had this dream before Trump made fun of Kasich because of how he eats I can find the archive for you

bump

i dreamed where my waifu was sadussing moi

Here archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/67670450/#67670450

keep this thread alive

That'd be funny if it happened and she still won the nomination over Sanders.

You dreamt about it because your had thinking about it so much
Your dreams are connected to what goes though your emotions and mind the past days

bump

Btw nice fucking flag. What country is that? Albania?

Dreams mean nothing, and this will not come true. Mark my words.

I got u op

If it happens today, you will worship me. My name is user, user the last of my kind

I hope it happens after she wins the nomination
That'd be hilarious

Thank. I'm going to go. Btw if this happen will I get arrested? I mean, our Norwegian police seems to have nothing to do, and I'm afraid they are going to ask me some questions.

You forgot to change you name. Mr. LOO

u will get arrested 100%

be safe

If it happens lay low or go innawoods

Your new is showing

I honestly would not be surprised if your ip was logged because of this post.

Really, shit. How do I delete this thread. I'm a newfag.

I'm now fucking praying that Hillary doesn't get killed

Select OP
Bottom right of page

its too late because ur already in their data logs
if hillary dies then ur fucked

was nice knowing u

Holy shit. If they find me, my life will be fucking ruined. Hillary has to survive for the next 24 hours or else my life is fucked.

Fucking shit. If a fucking post on Sup Forums takes me fucking down!!!!! fUCKING SHIT

u gonna die boi

lay off the cough syrup bruh. dreams are just dreams. i had a dream i walked through a house that turned into a chair store that led to a grocery store place with no place for food to be placed

You need to pack your stuff and go hide in the woods right now!!

How and why can they arrested me? All I did was type what I dreamt . This is absolutely bs. Fuck.

I swear to fucking god if Hillary dies today. If that women fuck me, FUCKING SHIT

U NEED TO RUN FRIEND OR THEY WILL GET U

GO GO

RUN TO NEAREST FOREST U CAN FIND

OTHERWISE U WILL BE RIP OK

GOOD LUCK

I'm going to stop typing and hope that this thread dies. Only few of you guys have picture of this thread.

It's too late, the jews are coming
You must move to somewhere without Jewish influence like North Korea as soon as possible.

I'm not going to run, it will look like I'm guilty

Agree with this guy. Pack your valuables and lay low in the woods for a month.

Also, enjoy this free bump!

Calm down, they won't arrest you because you said something in a African meerkat review website

they are here 24/7
always watching threads
they don't reply but they always watch

good idea

Nice clock

fucking kek

Thanks poobro

>tfw the thread's on page 5
sadly it looks like your post will remain underrated user

But you'll remember, r-right?

O-Of course I will

Then I can watch the thread slide in peace

>Another dream thread
Remember the last time that happened and that Dubai tower burned down? You're messing with some dangerous stuff user.

What is our life but a whiff of the entangled creeping dog, oh beware for it is near! Oh it's coming!

This never happened though I wish it did

Dr. Pavel, jeg CIA.

Underrated

They don't care if you're guilty, faggot. At the least the CIA will blackbag you and strap you to a table to study your apparent prescient abilities until you die.

But, I live in Norway. Please

Since OP browses here they'll likely put him in a prison where he's monitored and forced to shill for Hillary on Sup Forums until he outlives his usefulness

Hillary could get killed by Chelsea and Bill and the media would still spin it to be Trump's fault.

what's the name of the guy on the left please?

I live in Norway too and I was in prison for 6 months because I made a Ni*ger hate thread
Also had to do 200 hr of community service

Well no shit sherlock. Don't you learn it at school that hate speech is a law? Shit is scary

Based norway troll