Starting a Minnesota thread

Starting a Minnesota thread...

You best get in here

lurking

Where abouts do you live?

not in minnesota or the usa

Why are you in my thread?

Minnesota-fag here

I've never seen ANYTHING come of these threads. Always lurking them though.

fight me

You want to duel, I will fucking duel...

what town are you in, I am in Minneapolis.

Best get in here for what!? This is a ghost town

This webm should be titled "St Louis Park".

Lurking.. Curious if anything comes of this thread

In Minneapolis, anyone want to chill? I have booze.

What does Sup Forums think about the fact Minneapolis just elected a black transwoman to city council?

It's great, it's a progressive oasis in a desert of hillbillies bordering us on all sides.

That, and Al Franken just resigned his senate post because of a picture of him trying to be funny.

RIP useless thread

I will fucking murder you in your home when you sleep

MN is almost as gay as CA. Fuck outta here with your faggot shit OP.

We are pretty gay, but far less than cal. You need to stop it with your hate speech against Minnesota. You don't even live here, bitch.

Pine City fag checking in

Cloquet user here. I want to merge with all of you in an orgy of pleasure until we fuse into one sexy beast during orgasm.

The Indiana thread has 11 pictures in 14 posts and no one can muster one in here

We’ll merge as we fuck you too, user.

what are you fags doing for the super bowl?
downtowner here
would put my place up on air b&b but landlord assured us we'd be booted if we did so
so I guess I have to make the best of it

Getting together to watch the game in Cloquet. Nothing more though sexy wives are aplenty.

I'm from WI right on the border, but living in MN for a little while so technically a resident

Heh, going to fuck during the game?

Or hoping to start a bet that leads to sex?

Min-na-soat-in eh? Well fellers come at me and show those tasty northern titties

In Literature

I sense Duluth area has no erotic desires?

Anyone from the fm area?

The mediocrity and inability of this thread to garner any success is an exact representation of the state itself. A mediocre place where mediocre people whine about being mediocre. Pretty happy I don't live in that shit hole anymore.