Sexy guy pranked naked

>This guy was kicked out naked by his friends, who ealier put a laptop with a chatroulette up high so the victim couldn't reach it. Then they recorded reaction of random guys, this one is hilarious. Poor guy though, he had to stand there and couldn't do nothing lol
>It gets even funnier when you know he's extremly homophobic and racist :D And all the gay guys can see him naked now lol

youtube.com/watch?v=ixdLvaZXsqc

It's weird to see white guy in such situation...

It's also weird to see this first post be the best post.

No, a Canadian stealing the shtick of another nation's chronic shitposting is quite natural.

Where are the other reactions

other reactions were inappropriate for youtube, guys were mostly wanking there to his naked butt

It's a male thing, you stupid woman wouldn't understand. We constantly joke with our friends. We fart in each other's faces, draw dicks on our faces, silly shit like that, it's a male thing.

I've even seen this swede guy posting in 4chen that he and his friends sucked each other's dicks as a joke. Swedish people have weird humour.

Sad

>We fart in each other's faces
>sucked each other's dicks as a joke

This is not normal male behavior

Fucking disgusting.
Isn't there a law for this kind of abuse?

what is your gender, praytell?

for being naked in public and trying to get into someone's apartment? I'm sure there is, you can get paraded like this to the police car :)

Male. You?
For posting nudes online without the permission of the photographed person.

Is Poland trying to compete with Australia?

It isn't, he's baiting.

this person was in public area, yes - he was naked in public, it is illegal aswell. And if some naked guy was trying to break into my apartment I'd publish it aswell. And I can put my laptop wherever I want, it's mine.

No, the swede and his friends sucked each other's dicks, please read before you post. But yeah, me and my friends we fart in each other's faces some times, or fight, or do jokes like if we get drunk we get a pot of water and pour it on the one fell asleep.
You didn't read too, did you.

Oh great the polish weirdo fetishist is back again.

>being this much of a heterophobe

He's serious?
I forget how weird this place is sometimes. I guess that's not good, but all my friends think trannies can't be questioned, so whatever.

It is in America, those frat houses get as gay as a gaybar.

then no, not for you.

>white "people"

the point is this guy was stupid as fuck, he just stands there and covers his ass like a pricness waiting for somoene to save him. Pathetic.

It's alright muhammed, no one knows you're actually black behind the internets.

barenakedislam com/2016/03/25/never-hire-a-muslim-reason-152-muslim-security-guards-mock-and-taunt-naked-white-guy-who-got-locked-out-of-his-apartment-instead-of-unlocking-the-door-for-him/

>politics and current events

Dumb fucking idiot, standing there like a tool. He should have left to some other place and come back with a hammer. That's how you know he isn't really a homophobe and a racist, because he wouldn't be such a pussy. So basically these literal faggots are harassing an innocent guy and using leftist bullshit to justify it.

Keep laughing my friends, your day will come.

homophobec and racists are mostly pussies. They are tough in groups and on the internet, while pussies in real life.
If he was innocent, he would cry

Don't you have a toilet you should be cleaning?

Keep deepthroating those cocks and bulk up your neck muscles. Maybe you'll last a few more seconds.

Same with rugby clubs here in the UK.

it must be hard for antigay guy then to be in such organizations

Wait, fuck

It isn't? What the fuck have i gotten into?