You have 10 seconds to explain why are you still playing games at the age >25 and not being successful

you have 10 seconds to explain why are you still playing games at the age >25 and not being successful.

I don't play games but I'm not successful. you're move bitchboi.

Success: the favorable or prosperous termination of attempts or endeavors; the accomplishment of one's goals.

Already did, mate.

I play games because I am successful.

Your move

i would never play with veins but i'm pretty uneventful

Because I'm retired already.

Because I am a radical badass who does as he pleases. Your move.

my lifelong goal was to play computer games, ever since i coded a primitive version of "snake" on the TRS-80, oddly enough in 1980.

and now i do.

Play video games, or pursue financial gain? Either way you end up in the ground slowly rotting away and losing both physical and mental property. Whatever makes you happy in this lifetime is worth investing in.

Video games do not make you happy, it helps you escape.

and you have 15 seconds to explain why you care.

His eyes say everything about his life.

>still playing games at the age >25 and not being successful.

that is sadness, he loses focus, one of his eye ball is looking another direction.

cuz i don't turn 25 till the end of the month.
Checkmate, idiot

Autism

It's impossible for an escape to make someone happy? It's somewhat similar to pretending you matter in real life and all your choices will be remembered.

Because my online teammates are people who live online and make it easier for me. In large numbers, they can't really tell how much time I DON'T spend gaming. Well, those that do give me slack because I'm a "girl." I'm actually a guy.

Tell me more about what makes me happy, psychicanon

What's funny is, that guy cleaned up pretty well. He hangs out on Fark.