How do you feel about death ?

how do you feel about death ?

I'm afraid to die. But I am less afraid about my own death and fear more for when my parents die and how I will deal with that.

Patiently awaiting it.

My biggest fear. The thought of never doing anything ever again, the uncertainty of what lies beyond, the inability to reach any of my remaining unfulfilled goals on Earth, the things I love that I’ll never do again. Scares the fucking shit outta me man

Nothing leaves this rock.
Every atom on your body has been stuck here for trillions of years and they owe this planet a debt. By borrowing them you in turn owe a debt to this rock.
You think death is a natural occurrence? No.
It's a debt being repaid.

same. total mindfuck.

I ask for it every day

Its an unknown that while alive its wise to avoid, but its still unknown since no one who died ever came back to tell the tale, could be better, could be worse, could be nothing, could be different

I could die any day and be fine with it. All I wanted in this life was love. And I fell in love with a girl and was happy for a while. Even though that love is gone, that was all I wanted in this life. Just to have love once is enough for me.

I feel like I'm likely going to take my own life.

I've seen the look on the faces of old people left to linger and die in retirement homes. That, to me, looks worse than death. I've never told a soul about my plan to eventually commit suicide because I know the second I do, they'd do everything in their power to stop me, fuck that. The second I'm sure I want off this ride, I'm getting off and no one is going to stop me.

I feel good about it.

Can't come soon enough. I hope it's instant and painless.

I'm not going to die. By the time I come close enough to die of age we'll have technology that either prolongs, freezes, or eternalizes life.

Indifferent.

kid yourself user

I have bad news. I read your reply and in what felt like a punch to the head I instantly had a vision of the 5 years leading to your death, from cancer. Sorry user. My heart is pounding user, scary, Again, sorry.

I'm unsure
I believe that when we die, we become god. We can create and destroy worlds for eternity.
But I fear that it's just a silly belief and when I die, it will be much, much different (i.e. hell)

I wish for it every night before I go to sleep. I'm so tired of this shit.

That's what my parents said when they were 15. They're still waiting.

Couldn't give a shit. I think that is part of why religiotards despise atheists. They resent the fact that we are unafraid of that which causes them to fill their trousers with fear-pie.

Mwahahahahaha. You're gonna die, godboys! And there's no god and no heaven! Bahahahahahahahahaha.

>how do you feel about death ?
I love death.

Death is the only thing that comforts me. I don't want to jump to it (yet) because everything wrong with my life is limited no matter what

kid myself?

I could kill myself, but I have too much music written that I want to record and release.

Maybe I'll love someone else one day, but if I don't that's fine, because I got what I wanted in this life already.

Idk maybe I'm crazy but I loved someone and that bitch fucked me over. That's not good enough for me. Fuck that bitch!

Haha your parents were idiots, 15 years ago we had nothing even close to what we have now.

Sounds nice, wish I felt the same

Good for you. It's a smart move and it's a triumph of the reasoning intellect over the primitive survival instinct

>trillions
>0.003 trillion

Kek

dont hold hatred. im sure you learned from the experience. be grateful and thankful for whatever happy memories you have.

its not nice, ive never been so sad and lonely in my whole life now that we've broken up. but things move on.

Im ready for it. If you do enough psyches you actually look forward to it.

More of her or other pussy rubbing gifs

Name of lady ?

having loved and lost is better than never having loved at all.

All the sperglord basement dwellers wish they could date their oneitis and you at least did it

It sucks, but ultimately the finitude of life is what gives meaning to any of this.

I believe it's a reference to Scientology.

Tbh, its the only thing I've wished for ever since she left Sup Forums...

not scared of it,it even seems calming...what im scared of is suffering when i die

exactly. I had dated other girls before, but I never loved them. I can die happy knowing I loved at least someone. death is inevitable, no one asks to be born, but theres a lot that life can offer to everyone.

nice dubs

Meh. Shit happens.

I find it immensely comforting that this bullshit is going to end some day.

Wholeheartedly disagree. Limiting the quantity of something gives it value to those that desire it, but it certainly does NOTHING to confer meaning. I feel like those things are easily confused.

If you die of old age they drug you up and you will be surrounded by loved ones as you slowly pass into death in your sleep. Not half bad actually.

I don't know but your post inspired me to go spank my salami to some fat bottomed beanettes

I know I'll die at some point, not sure I fear it for myself though.

Wife and kids on the other hands. That shit keeps me up at night often. I have such a pessimistic outlook on things and anytime something happens my mind always goes straight to the worst outcome.

I understand and accept death is apart of my life, an end so blissful yet so tragic, such beauty of the end to in Wich is yet known
Even if I was to succumb to death, I would fight as long as can before the eternal darkness I've only known before my existence.
I fear nothing, for I fear not of my room
And thus I shall return to once I came, eternal bliss.

(doom)....auto correct

kek. You ain't got a clue, m8. Most people go out grunting, twitching and rattling.

I don't want it to happen, but I don't want to run out of good days before I run out time. Death is unavoidable in the long run, but I don't necessarily want to have it happen sooner.

Long story short, it's coming, and it will eventually catch up to me. All I can hope for is to be ready when my time comes, and to die at the height of my happiness and not at my weakest. To not die badly.

FUCK SQUASH

Pretty cool although I'm usually not into death metal. Some great riffs, don't know how he played Spirit Crusher while singing.

I await its sweet release.

How can you have meaning without value?

But user everything is more beautiful because we’re doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again. I find meaning in that

I see it as starting a new game file. Think of it as a RPG without a save point.

theres a quick one and slow, watching them suffer. take your pick maybe you will get both

やっぱべっちょや肛門付近が剛毛だと気がひけるよね・・・

I don't want to die, but won't fight too hard if the grim reaper turns up at my door telling me it's time to go.

pretty great actually, i have a feeling that you basically will have the next life or another life

No bills no bullshit nothing to deal with it.
Why be afraid of it if it sounds appealing

It sucks. Cause I like who I am, so if I die and say we do become reincarnated, is the next life for me going to be completely different?

I'm a musician and this life style is honestly what keeps me from killing myself.

death is liberating. :)

The friend asks for the name of the lady.

I figure that once you die you don't really care that you're dead so why be sad

The only thing I look forward to

I am very curious about it. Something nobody alive can experience. In a way, it's exciting. Nobody you know, including yourself, has a clue. It's an enigma.

Also, close your eyes and count to 1. That's how much time you observed that the universe existed before you were born.

The thing is, maybe time is just a dimension we are bound to by humans. When we're dead, nothing will matter.

I am worried because, I do not want my consciousness to be gone forever. When you die here is nothing, you can't comprehend time, color or anything else. It's exactly like sleeping without dreams, falling asleep and then time jumps to the morning.

I'm not afraid to die, but I would rather be alive. When I was little I got run over by a tractor and damn near bled to death on the way to the hospital. When I was 16 I jumped off a bridge into a flooded river to grab a girl who's boat had flipped. Last year I ran up to a tornado about 50 feet away because the barn was collapsing and I had to let the animals out. I never once worried that I might die. Death is just death, either there is a heaven and I hope I died well enough to get in, it there isn't and I go back to nothing. What scares the hell out of me is injury. I have had my share, I still walk with a limp from fighting with a bull a few years back, but it scares me to no end thinking that one day something might happen and I'll never walk again or see again, or any number of things.

well it's likely that you either become a nonhuman form or human again with different life

everything we know/see is recognizable by human, and when you die, you become a new form in a different dimension that isn't recognizable by human(s)

/thread

This is exactly how i feel.....at least i know it's not just me.

There are worse things, but better things too.

This, I fear my parent's death more than my own. I dont fear my own death because once it happens its over. I give more time to it thinking about how than actual time when I actually die.

I already know how it's like to be dead. Nothing to fear actually. But dying hurt, most of the time...how sad.

Death might give answers as to why we exist. Ironically, making life worth living. I just need to know how, why?

Being dead is the easy part. Dying might suck though...

I feel you I'm in the same lane. Life kinda seems pointless if you're not driving a Lamborghini draped in jewels right???

>everything is more beautiful because we’re doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again
Shitty poetry from some hollywood writer. Meaningless.

The two are not intrinsically linked. $1000 bill has value, but no meaning. A stuffed teddy bear from your childhood has tons of meaning but no value.

i believe the light you see at the end of the tunnel is you coming out of the next vagina, so my only hope is that humanity doesn't go full gay

I'm a schizo on good meds, but the condition is still degenerative and when I hit the point of psychosis my dad did when I looked into his eyes and saw he was no longer my father, nothing will stop me from putting a shotgun slug through the front of my skull.

I long for it. Life has been hard, i grew up really poor, worked hard and got myself to middle class, make 75k a year and wife 30k. Thought this would bring me happiness. I just want to rest and not feel anymore. Every day spent on earth feels like a millenia

Not him but something having meaning gives it an intrinsic personal value; money isn't the only measure of value.

"sentimental value"

im on a shit load of pills to calm me and stop me from thinking this but it never works

At this point in life, I can go for it, I honestly think about it a lot, some days I really think hard about it and get scared. But in all reality I’m just sitting here either waiting to pull a paddock or the day I just end it do to the retardation that has become earth and people.

Not planning to die, but not afraid of it.
If it comes, it comes.

Underrated post

If they discover something do you honestly believe it would become available to everyone? The population is increasing alarmingly fast so could you imagine it if nobody was dying?

Death is inevitable and unavoidable

Right now, eagerly await it.
Gravity is really heavy today.

rose monroe

TY

I've felt dead on the inside for years. I can't wait to finally sleep forever.

I used to rear that I wouldn't accomplish anything before I died, and that I would be going to hell.

Lately I've been learning about astronomy, and after really learning about how insignificant we are death is meaningless much like life, so I'm pretty indifferent now. The only thing that would suck is how my relatives would feel after hearing the news that I've died.

pretty okay actually
would like to affirm my life in art first
also have some kids

I'm super excited and curious to see what happens when I die.

However, I'm still not done exploring life, and I am in no rush to die.

I do not fear death, I only fear pain.

Fucking sauce please
Also
I don't really care to think about it much. Maybe because it doesn't seem worth my time to ponder. Or maybe because l've already spent, quite literally, three consecutive years thinking about nothing but death and I'm just fucking done with it lol

life is fragile
but theres a lot ive done and havent done, dont really care of what anyone thinks of what happens after, life goes on, just without your ass.

I've slowly accepted the fact that another Big Event like the Great Depression and World War is just around the corner. Seeing what I saw in the military, the shape of our military equipment is failing and aging. Inflation is starting to climb astronomically around the globe. Food costs have risen while farmers who are selling raw product (like wheat) are declining. A 50 lb bushel of wheat is going for under $3. Farmers have a suicide rate of 4 times that of veterans as farms are failing and foreclosed. Crime is rising, social media is melting our minds, and trash people are becoming too much of a liability and draining our economies through money-wasting social programs. America's top export has been music, movies, and video games. Which don't matter in the grand scheme of things (but it does artificially prop up the economy).. We are wasting away in front of video screens. If enough movies bomb at the box office, its seriously going to start strongly and negatively affecting the entire world.

I'm also depressed as fuck, but all of what I said is true.

All that anyone really cares about is the ultimate selfie.

Father just died a week and a half ago. He was 46 and I'm only 22. Didn't think I'd have this moment for another 40+ years..

It's made me numb to death as a whole. I'm not sure if there is an afterlife but I like to think of him as still alive somewhere.

Feel for you bro. I don't get down with all that afterlife bs but I do believe that we exist beyond our living bodies. Never forget them and they never die. RIP to ur pop