He dies btw :)

He dies btw :)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-0AkMPAQ-h0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He better.

Why do people care about "spoilers"?
Can you not enjoy the movie if you know certain parts?

By this logic people should only ever be able to enjoy a movie once?

I waited 2 years for TFA and i ran into "han solo gets killed by his son kylo" spoilers like 2 days before i went to see it.
Yet i still went and saw it all the same and had a good time.
And ill do the same with this movie.
Seriously wtf?

Star Wars died a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away. Recycled plotlines and old actors do not actually constitute an expansion of the Star Wars universe worthy of merit.

God, I miss Mara Jade.

Everybody dies eventually.

did he die?

faggot

Dude, who gives a shit anymore, lol. Get a life, nerd.

What? Im like the only person in this entire board that isnt going into a fucking
Nerd rage over the spoilers?

Im the only one who is saying that idont care about spoilers....
Yet i need to get a life?

I remember some guy that saw the movie opening night was running around the street saying han solo dies the day the movie was officially released

What the fuck are you talking about. This entire thread is literally nothing but people saying exactly the same thing as you

>Leia dies in a starship explosion
>Luke dies after Rey does an agro force push and his head gets bashed
>R2D2 is actually a female bot and BB wants some fuck
>Chewie, i shit you not, gets scalded by a blast where a part of his fur on his left arm and left side of his face burn off and leave a bubbled skin thing
>Rey has a 3.5 inch long clit and fucks Phasma to the point where both of their heads explode, but Rey uses her force powers to keep it together.
>SNOKE is an acronym (you will all giggle at what O and K mean)
>the game

I'm in the minority in that i hate Zahn and his characters in the old EU.

they were all insufferable blow hards that I found annoying.

AY BB YO WN SM FK ??

Carl gets bite by a zombie

based

>>SNOKE is an acronym (you will all giggle at what O and K mean)
just tell me

Have you rewatched the original Star Wars, I mean the prequels were shit but the originals did not age well. Laughablw ass lines, generic ass plot, etc. Its all fueled by gay nostolgia.

is the black guy, han solo's friend, in the movie? Lando, i think

This is old news and also, you're an asshole for ruining it for people.

They're doing a star trek crossover and they're going to go more in depth with a scientific breakdown of the force.
youtube.com/watch?v=-0AkMPAQ-h0

Sith No One Knew Existed.

Debunked theory tho. He's not a sith.

He's a liberal cuck anyways, wish he would die for real.

As a liberal I hope you live a long happy life but also that someone beats the shit out of you and breaks every bone in both your hands so none of us have to read your stupid shit anymore.

>2017
Giving a fuck about Star Wars after the original trilogy
Fucking wew, homes

Then I wouldn't lead a very happy life, would I? Liberal idiot

He's actually Exar Kun, so they can do a whole bunch of ancient prequels.

Star Wars jumped the shark. I don't give a fuck about it anymore.

Be fucking funny when it bombs in theaters.

rogue one was good
the force awakens made some mistakes
killing off han was one of them
and if they were going to do that, the way they did it was kinda shitty
also, fin was amateur at best with the light saber and rey was expert with zero training plus she overpowers a sith lord who had way more of a head start on her. They didn't even have the decency to lie to me and tell me it was circumstantial and that she just took advantage of a really crucial moment to defeat him. She just man handles his ass like a bitch and he doesn't even die, he just barely does and santers away to challenge her another day.
If this one is done right, it might redeem that one but there's no telling.
>this is my harshest judgement of this film because I'm tired and it's late but overall they were both ok (rogue one actually falls into the category of far exceeding expectations and even among one of the top films for the franchise.)

>being so retarded that you think star wars will ever "bomb"

Cunt the entire franchise is fuelled and funded by the same grouo of fat greasy middle aged man children sperglords, who will cum their pants and empty their wallets at the first sign of anything star wars related.

No one cares if you do
>genius

no shit i figured from the commercials

>thinking kylo ren is a sithlord is the same as thinking those younglings that anakin killed were jedi masters.
Yeah i agree it was dumb that she beat him so easily but hes not a sith lord, hell, i wouldnt even call him a sith apprentice tbh.
Hes a low level force user with medium level saber skills and max level whiney, angsty teen

TFA was shit so I don;t see how anyone could enjoy it.

Also not to mention that he did take a shot to the ribs from a gun that was specifically set up to be OP af
(Blows everyone else like 10m into the air when hit)
So theres also that

>Cunt the entire franchise is fuelled and funded by the same grouo of fat greasy middle aged man children sperglords, who will cum their pants and empty their wallets at the first sign of anything star wars related.
I have a bad feeling about this.

The promos is just not that good. My take it will do less than half the anticipated box office.

TFA was the best movie that came out that year. Prove me wrong ;)

>liberal resorting to violence when something triggers them
good thing you faggots hate guns so much or there would be a mass shooting every day

>doesn't know how the force works
he gains strength from emotions like pain and fear which is why anakin was so subseptable to it and why the jedi temple did not take in people older then 3.

People hated the original trilogy when it came out. However now its the definition of pop culture classic.

Ever heard of rose tinted glasses?

Mark my words, in 30-40 years when a new trilogy comes out and your children are cumming their pants over it, you will be all like
>wah wah this is shit, wah wah looks gay wah wah in my day it was better wah wah wa, the last jedi is the best star wars movie by far wah wah

well, some training means more than ZERO training
>I wasn't a fan of the cross guard
>an axe, a spear, a bat or club that isn't a light saber of any kind but absorbs energy and stores it to be used for explosive charges behind it's attacks like a gambit bat or some shit, I would've loved to see something different, but instead we got the same but with something that makes an already dangerous weapon to wield even more dangerous to wield.

three words The Hateful Eight

>Mark my words, in 30-40 years when a new trilogy comes out and your children are cumming their pants over it, you will be all like
>>wah wah this is shit, wah wah looks gay wah wah in my day it was better wah wah wa, the last jedi is the best star wars movie by far wah wah
Mark my words, Star Wars is as done as Star Trek and Flash Gordon. It is a dead horse they keep on beating. Star Wars Land in Disneyland will never be completed.

>yes thats how it works for sith, however he is not a sith. You just proved my point.
If that were the case for all forve users then why didnt palpatines electric barrage just power up mace windu?
He was mad af and also looked to be in immense pain.
That bullshit pain = power thing is only for sith. Which kylo is obviosuly not

Eh.., Star Wars was on its death bed until Disney killed it completely by Niggerizing it

you also got avengers age of ultron, you got the revenant, if your a chick you got 50 shades of gray, theirs the martian, james bond spectre, etc

Who the fuck said I hate guns?
I love guns, I believe in the laws we currently have and I don't think shit needs to change except people and their dumbass attitude toward potential outlets for anger and aggression.
Guns are good for you if you're unstable to begin with.
But expecting people living with shit life circumstances to not want to use them for shit use is a shit thought.
Also, you're awfully presumptive you fuckin abortion hating numb nuts punk pussy piece of shit.

whoops, I mean if you're NOT unstable to begin with
>typo

anakin wasn't a sith but he still was able to tap into it as well as obiwan when qui gon died, so it's not a sith only thing but it does tempt those to go to the dark side.

luke dies killed by kylo ren

That's a lot of shits dude.

old love nigger for old fucks like you 0/10 let star trek die nobody cares

mace deflected it back if you didn't see and got his arm cut off by anakin and thrown off a roof a couple thousand feet high and pressumed dead but never conformed but has comics in the extened universe where he does survive.

fucking hell youre pathetic man, you criticize others but you need change your own attitude

Yes and kylo was also able to tap into, hence why that star wars verison of a .50 caliber rifle didnt fucking obliterate him.

He was using pretty all of his force power just trying to stay alive, thats why rey bested him

Can we just agree that we have all played up Star Wars to be some godlike franchise and nothing will ever be good enough? The original trilogy came out and people usually liked it. Everything after that has either been negatively received or mixed in terms of the movies. Tbh the original series isn’t great it is just good for something in the sci fi genre which is mostly bad.

>Also, you're awfully presumptive you fuckin abortion hating numb nuts punk pussy piece of shit.
you seem pretty triggered right now

Exactly.
>he has just learned that a sith lord is about to take over the galaxy
>he has been betrayed by a fellow jedi
>he literally had his arm cut off (by his supposed ally)
>gets a face full of sith lord electric.

Surely he should be his most powerful at this moment, the emotins would have been running high af, as well as the pain.

my attitude seems just fine bitch

Good, episode 7 was bullshit. 90% of it was A New Hope re-skinned. Lazy ass writing.

nah, I'm good.

DIDN'T READ LOL DIDN'T READ LOL DIDN'T READ LOL DIDN'T READ LOL DIDN'T READ LOL DIDN'T READ LOL DIDN'T READ LOL DIDN'T READ LOL DIDN'T READ LOL DIDN'T READ LOL

Not OP, but also...

Rey's last name is Palpatine.

Just something to think about.

HAHAHAHA trying to make excuses "the girl who has never swung a sword like weapon before can defend off a person who had trainned in it" and if your going to say "but he hasn't fought wounded before" you would be wrong as all sith learn to fight with emotion "but he's not a real sith" escuse me all sith apprentic learn how to do so just read about darth maul and how he was trainned.

>Trying this hard

youre going off on rants on an anonymous anime website. youve got a bunch of issues to straighten out if you think youre a good functioning person for society

he learned to control his emotions due to him being the only jedi to use both light and dark side abilities and exactly how could he fight with force lighting in his face after being ambushed and thrown off a building? especially since he knew how to control his emotions being a jedi council member and all(up there with yoda).

i'm not even trying, this is lore just from the top of my head.

oi thx m8

Sith Nigger Obi-Wan Kenobi Exterminator

STAR WORDS IS OLD SAGE SAGE SAGE

I am okay with this.
Mostly because of the implied incest.

Luke meets Rey, he tells her how the force brought her to him. Her parents were scared of her abilities. She is told after a couple scenes that she was born out of necessity that this balance will continue forever with the force, since the beginning all the way to his dad and now her. Luke trains her but tells her after Snoke is defeated, they will cease to fight and will not continue the Jedi order. They have a meditation scene together where she literally walks through a beam of light and she can control everything around her. She can change shapes and warp everything around her. Luke tells her she will be even more powerful than Yoda and she says who? (this got some chuckles). She also battles a creature that Luke claims is filled with evil intent and has been threatening the porgs, creatures more in tune with the force than even himself (think penguins on crack). She defeats this creature only to see it become a ghost of Anakin. Basically, Luke has tried to push her emotionally in every direction on the island in order to wake her full potential quickly. He wants Snoke gone now. It's made clear that Luke is not happy with what Snoke did to Ben and will do anything to make Rey become stronger quickly to destroy him. We get a flashback with Anakin at Luke's school and everything is destroyed. Luke sees young Ben and says "I don't want to kill you...but your life is in my hands now". We learn later Luke knew someone else would come along to balance things out with Ben so he left to get answers as to why the Jedi always fail. He used the force to shut R2 down until this person was found. Rey confronts Luke about his feelings towards the Jedi, his abandonment of his friends and everything that's happened and they don't come to an agreement. He speaks with Yoda, she meditates.

Yoda admits she is right, that the Jedi of old were hopeful but arrogant and the dark side of the force can't be the only future. Ren spends the majority of the film with Snoke. He's more unstable and leaves to trace Vader's life in hopes that he will meet his spirit. From the way Snoke acts, he doesn't seem to care much. Also, force ghosts can be destroyed. After Finn wakes up, the entire ship they're on is destroyed. Leia asked him to go find Snoke's weakness, she's been told someone has information on how to destroy him and they've arrived at the meeting point (a new planet). No one likes Leia on this planet. Rose leaves with him because it's the last escape pod and her sister trusts Finn. Poe leaves after the ship is destroyed as well with Leia and some remaining resistance. The First Order takes prisoners. They spend most of the film on the run and meet up with Holdo who immediately butts heads with what they should do next. She wants to have an alliance with the FO, Leia thinks that's a bad idea and in the meantime, sends Poe to rescue the remaining resistance supporters. Finn goes to Snoke's home planet and finds a crypt. Very expensive looking place and a tomb that's opened. Basically, we learn Snoke has switched bodies and is actually well liked by a lot of races. No one alive has seen his original body. He's with Rose and Zenn. All of this takes place after they escaped the "affluent planet" and found the kidnapped resistance members who after these past few years have decided to join the First Order. Finn appeals to some of them but not all. Luke eventually understands that training one person at a time might be the best way forward and thanks to Rey, that this will never end so they'll have to make their own rules going forward (Anakin told her that repressing your emotions is what leads to their downfall). There will always be someone out there more powerful, good or evil.

are you autistic

Ben finds out the location of the island because Rey was alone meditating and he sensed her. Ben doesn't tell Snoke by the way so something is going on there.

Ben fights Rey on the island, wins. Luke destroys Ben's guards with one move (they come in to attack at once, next shot, they're all on the ground). This got a great reaction but the move itself was definitely not a typical Jedi action. Ben asks Luke why he failed and that it was his parents fault for not being there for him. Luke asks Ben what he wants and asks him to help take down Snoke, that it can lead him to a new path. Ben agrees. In shock, Rey follows them (Luke has an A wing on the island!). Honestly, the Luke/Rey stuff is way more interesting than Finn's story. This has almost turned into a weird review haha. The film ends with Luke standing before Snoke as the destroyer flies away. Rey and Kylo flew off after she attacked his ship.

is there any more to your diagnosis Dr. Whoeverthefuck?

Step your game up.

Nice try user. Actually this the Timothy Zahn plot and not the plot of the new movie. Don't fool around

Ruined someone’s day

tell him "I already rape her so ahaha beat you too it."