Surreal meme thread, boys. Gimme your best

Surreal meme thread, boys. Gimme your best.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ERw2LuU6Jj8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You know what? No, because nonsensical shit like this is degenerate and stupid. It's like that Deathgrips shirt that was like, "have a sad cum." The fuck does that mean? Hope those faggots die.

"have a sad cum" means they hope you don't get satisfaction out of your next wank. not that hard to understand bub.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Death Drips. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of having a sad cum most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also MC Ride's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterization- his personal philosophy draws heavily from harsh noise, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Death Grips truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humor in Ride’s existential catchphrase “Oh shit I'm feeling it,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Zach Hill’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

back to the topic

Thank you. This is exactly what I want.

glad i can help

king of surreal memes, btw why di i have to do all the work around here

Dear God... ok, lol. I guess I'm glad I'm not someone who gets the subtle jokes of "MC Ride" and his band Deathgrips.

HAY EVERYONE LET'S POST PICS THAT DON'T MAKE SENSE CUZ IT'S EDGY AND NILEISTIC FUCK DRUMPF LOL HILLARY 2020

king of surrealism

edgy nihilist detected, post pics fgt

I like what you've got to offer too. Good shit.

lol forgot pic

your stuff is nice too

Gonna be real, only reason I started this thread because I lost all my good shit and I'm trying to rebuild.

k, ill post moar then

youtube.com/watch?v=ERw2LuU6Jj8