Lil' Wayne now officially endorses Trump

Lil' Wayne now officially endorses Trump.

Is this because Lil' Wayne is based or is Trump being fed upon by people who want to use his brand?

Is this degeneracy or is this a good thing? Does this help clear Trump of being a racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GLa9YxV1Xps
inquisitr.com/3135003/ariana-grandes-collaborations-are-the-secret-of-her-new-albums-success/
youtube.com/watch?v=ot7m1Kqv3S4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based Wayne gets to stay

If people of race take a moment to speak against his racism it could create some memes that work in his favour

it says make america skate again

>people of race

He just wants to endorse the cooler candidate. Riding off his brand. Lil Wayne is a still a lil monkey

Lil' Wayne mentions Donald Trump in his lyrics like a gazillion times

was just a matter of time

Then I think it is important to contribute to this thread as the story has obviously not made headlines yet, this is something that the media wants to keep out of sight, for obvious reasons.

PUT SOME HANDS ON THAT MANS CHEEKS!!!

It's not a story because the heart says "make America skate again". There is no story

I think that we all need to let America know that people like this value Trump and support his viewpoints. It would help keep the media from making his candidacy all about race.

This could be what gets the Bernie Babies to see they have been lied to all along.

breh I seen the hat it's a regular MAGA

He has it in like 5 vids now

Your heart may say that but I don't see proof of your claim you leftist libtard liar.

Cause he's a boss.

Black people know one when they see one.

Hes not the only black supporter

This guy made an entire song about being successful like Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=GLa9YxV1Xps

Is Lil Wayne also Lil John?

here dumbass

Think about it, Trump embodies everything that this mans image stands for, why wouldn't he endorse Trump. Trumps house is as or more opulent than the most dankest rappers of all time mah nigga.

Meanwhile in Florida.

So he has TWO different hats so the fuck what? You mad because Lil' Wayne wants to MAGA you KEKED LIBTARD LOSER!?

Who the fuck is Lil Wayne

I thought Sup Forums is all about Lil B

looks like you have no clue what satire or irony is

heres a pic from the video op got this from dipshit

Now that Lil' Wayne wants to officially MAGA, we have to get behind him.

Lil' B is done, goodnight sweet prince.

lil wayne does not support donald trump

Blacks are attracted to Trump, as they would say in ebonics "nigga got stacks of cash n bitches up to the top of trump tower".

White people translation: Success is attractive

Are you really this dumb? You have a problem with Lil' Wayne wanting to MAGA, you fucking racist?

People like you are why I want to MAGA, maybe you'll get shipped off to Syria with all of your refugee friends you LIBTARD CU CKJOB.

What the fuck are you even trying?

A shitty google search with criteria mean't to match YOUR agenda? Those results aren't even relevant you fucking loser. Trump would call you a LOSER and then make sure that Lil' Wayne got to fire you! LOSER!

LIBTARD COCKSUCKER.

'liberal' is just code-word for 'anybody i don't like'

I'm voting for trump, and I'm anti lil wayne because lil wayne is anti trump

get a grip loser

inquisitr.com/3135003/ariana-grandes-collaborations-are-the-secret-of-her-new-albums-success/

now give me a link where it says lil wayne supports donald trump or forever be known as a stupid spamming redditor

Hmm, let's not let this slide all the way to page 10

You WANT to believe that the Lil' Wayne does not want to MAGA. You TRULY ARE a puppet of the LEFTIST MEDIA who inundates you with false stories about BLACK celebrities while claiming to be on their side.

You are a blue pill swallowing fucking loser moron fuck, at least you are voting for Trump to MAGA. When you see Lil' Wayne wearing a MAGA hat CLEARLY wearing a MAGA hat why do you rage like such an impotent worm and put out all this bullshit internet *evidence* that he doesnn't?

YOU ARE A CU.CKED LIBERAL TARD

You would like that, that way your bullshit Leftist agenda can win out and your lies can remain true, I really doubt you even want to MAGA and bet you can't even vote.

I just hope you're being ironically retarded. That's all.

Fuck off nigger lover, blacks are getting kicked the fuck out back to Africa along with anchor babies in Trump's second term when he repeals the 14th amendment.

You sound like a typical Leftist Shill.

Shill away you wannabe, while you spread your leftist lies acting like a racist I will be making MAGA. You will be cu.cking pen0rs for the left and spewing their typical propaganda.

When wayne and Kanye join Trump to MAGA all you klansmen are gonna be BTFO, this is about class you dirty rednecks, we DONT need you.

hahaha.

wayne, ice pube, who else?

Thank you

> muh class
> y-you're no Trump voter if y-you don't like blacks
You Berniecucks don't even try anymore.
Illegals are the priority because they are the easiest to sell. Only the most brain-dead cucks would support keeping criminals in our borders.

But after 3 years when the wall is built and crime plummets and the economy soars Trump will have the record to justify the deportation of niggers like yourself. So you better start preparing that luggage, the clocks are ticking.

The more the merrier, I seriously hope you guys DON'T FORGET that BASED TRUMP and KANYE WEST are total buds, Trump has made MANY statements about how much he likes Kanye and how smart Mr. West is, it's just funny how the REDNECKS and cuc.ked right wingers really think Trump stands for them, he doesn't he stands for MAGA,

MAGA is what Lil' Wayne and Kanye West stand for, DEAL WITH IT LOSERS!

Fucking A you are a genuine Schizo, I mean what you just said is such a gross lie and so obviously untrue and blatantly stupid that I think you should be committed.

No YOU BERNIE SHILLS need to gtfo, Trump has the real Black vote, the vote of successful BLACK ARTISTS.

YOU MAD BRO?

kys fgt, lil wayne can't skate for shit. just because his degenerate ass surrounds himself with pros and can tic tac around, doesn't make him a "skater"

This is not about Lil' Wayne atrcious kickflips and fake ollies, this is about MAGA and the fact that Lil' Wayne one of the most influential contemporary rappers wants to MAGA.

This needs to be celebrated and supported you dumb fucking idiot.

Thank you

Operation DINDUMAGA starting to bear fruits...

>being late to the game
guess he is just trumpwagoning

i been telling people forever that wayne is real

youtube.com/watch?v=ot7m1Kqv3S4

he went from we president now, to obama broke my heart

There is no operation dundumaga, you are another leftist shill robot to make Trump look racist, you zombies are going to end up deported with the rest of them, MAGA is about class p[eople. Its about the working class, the middle class and making MAGA, Lil' Wayne is what America is all about, entrepreneurship, so is Kanye. All you natsoc fags who think Trump is on your side are wrong, go back to your trailer parks you nasty white trash and enjoy your EBT cards because Trump is going to snatch those away and make you work as hard as Wayne and Kanye..

Lil Wayne is degenerate but he is human and welcome to have preferences and, as a US citizen, his preference for Trump is certainly not degenerate

Pretty sure everyone who's been on celebrity apprentice realises what the media says about him is bullshit

No its becauae Lik Wayne is ilkuminati and understands someone his whole career has been about promoting debauchery and indulgence. He understands what is left of his humanity that supporting Trump hurts the illuminati, Wayne understands when he isnt selling records anymore they will kill him. Much like Bieber, wanye is letting his humanity show, what little left there is because he made a deal with the devil for fame, and you cannot break the deal, but you can hurt the devil,s plans by supporting Trump.

There is nothing wrong with Monsanto or coke

Thank You

We need to make sure the world starts realizing that Lil Wayne and Kanye want to MAGA,

The sooner the better, for the republic and for which it stands.

MAGA is not about racism, it's about prosperity.

Felons can't vote

He was on the celeb apprentice and did quite well.