pretty good aside from the shitty cop sideplot

are you fucking 12????

One of the best movies of all time. feel like this an erryday

he was just trying to get home

What's dees dubs doin' in here?
Faggot shit!

God tier movie.

very good one, timeless classic.

Very good movie. Though I didn't like the ending. He makes a bad choice. Definitely worth watching.

Great movie. When I worked at Blockbuster back in the day I recommended it all the time.

This. Skip most of the Prendergast scenes and it's boss.

D-FENS!

A fantastic film. One of Michael Douglas' best.

I was watching it at a friend's house when it came out on video. I was bored, barely paying attention. I felt the irritation the guy had in the traffic thing. As he got more and more fed-up with his on-foot misadventure, I got to like it more and more until I got to love it. Awesome movie.

Bill Foster was the original Antifa.

better than tarantino. episodic
colorful .. well shot

Funny story. Until last month I thought antifa meant anti firearm. No idea it was anti fascist. Anti firearm would make sense in the case of making Falling Down. Easy access to scary weapons was an obvious plot element. But anti fascist? What the hell does Falling Down have to do with that?

I just like how it plays like an RPG. First he gets the club, then the knife, then guns, then a bazooka. It should have had video game adaptations.

He befriends a black child and is violent toward a nazi. Clearly Bill was a liberal activist.

One of the most brilliantly written anti-heroes I've ever seen. I know that man.

I didn't mind those parts. It was meant as a contrast, showing another man trapped by his decisions and circumstance.

This is why I said skip most of them. His story is uninteresting compared to the main plot. They could have left in half of that material and the movie still would have made sense without being needlessly long.

Yeah, with all the pressures on the old cop character it wouldn't have been surprising if he had flipped and started rampaging at the office. Parallel evolution.

should have blasted his ex wife tbqh

... leaving his child to foster care. Yeah, sounds like a plan. Goddammit people can be selfish.

He went on a murderous rampage. We're not dealing with nuances of ethics here.

Rampage yes, but he remained a morally bound man, did he not?

saw it about 20 years ago when i was 12. thought it was hilarious. surely a deeper meaning i missed i imagine....

>surely a deeper meaning i missed i imagine

It is about the two aspects of god (love and righteous vengeance)

It speaks to the part of me that just wants to fuck evrything up. But then again, there's Taxi Driver and that's infinitely better. Robert Duvall and Whatshername suck in Falling Down to be honest.

one of my favorite movies of all time. rooted for mr ballistic scientist man, made me sad that he dies at the end.

just fed up with everyones bullshit and decides to call people on it for one day.

Saw it quite young as well. Remain haunted by the guy shouting how he was not economically viable. Poor bastard.

broke Whitey fantasy .