Salty
"Literally" when people misuse it
"Bet" when you really just mean "k" or "I agree"

finna

Right?
Yummy

analprolapse

ITT: People who hate black people

not all black people say dumb shit like this. and all ethnicities have people who use this shit.

you could say that about any thread

Everyone near me speaks "Jafaican", everyone, no matter what ethnicity, who is under 30 speaks this retarded shit.
Stop playing the race card mate, you'll wear it out.

> all of Sup Forums

But y fam?

it's like language evolves and young people like to invent and use new slang all the time

Original Poster

savage, cringe, edgy, triggered

Yes but kids are getting more and more socially retarded with each generation and the words they come up with reflect that.

ITT: Bunch of faggots who dislike others shit slang terms
you faggots are lame asf fr fr

Then what do you think the word "literally" means? Please enlighten my pea brain.

>Captcha: Logs STOP

Summerfag, it's winter now. You have homework to do.

anything thot or nig related

Seconded, people don't even use it correctly most of the time.

katsup instead of ketchup

cuckservative, libtard

None. Hating words is kind of a pointless endeavor. Language will do what language does.

*catsup

Exactly. Specifically.

People use it when they're exaggerating *literally* all the time. It would be like saying "Honestly," before you tell a lie. You're just adding meaningless words to your sentence for a purpose I still don't understand. Probably to avoid sounding like the sort of vapid twat who says "like" every 5 seconds.

Low
key

Pseudo-intellectual

salty. it makes no fucking sense and 10/10 times its a fucking retard that says it. people try and explain it as "you have salt in your tears" which begs the question, do you cry when you're mad? then you got the retards "theres salt in your sweat". bitch do you fucking sweat when you're mad? only reason it came to be is because its a fad and they can't think for themselves

"Noodle" My nigga. I hate that word.

>SWAG
>YOLO
>Whitey (at least use cracker or honkey, not gonna get any less creative)
>hoe
>bae
>ciggy
>whopper
>geez
>and, like, ...
>otaku
>kawaii
>totally

>gamer
>meme
>normie

I don't hate any words, if you do you're a petty little cunt. Go kill yourselves do the world a favour.

shade
clap back
fleek