He is right tho

he is right tho.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0UM6hPSmkCq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

vocaroo.com/i/s0UM6hPSmkCq

Why make movies about shit no one gives a fuck about?

we wuz kangz n sheit

so he likes fantasy films eh?

If he actually gave a shit he would write, direct, and produce these films. Typically nigger attitude of 'the white man will fix this'. Can they not do anything for themselves?

a lot of people criticize critics and say "if you dont like how i did it do it yourself"
but not everyone can do "it"
you and i both know a movie written by nick cannon about kangs n sheeit would suck niggers

Well there are some now.
Who wants a film bout Swaziland?

That's nick's problem then. I have no interest in We Wuz: The Movie. He has no place making ridiculous demands like this when he has no skills. It's a childish and entitled mindset, which is precisely why racism exists in the first place. We are sicking of dealing with these uppity nogs.

dub dubs of truth

So fiction then

Peanut Butter: The Movie

>SLAVERY WAS LIKE 600 YEARS AGO YOU FILTHY NIGGER GET OVER IT ALREADY
>>well can you stop making movies about it then they just rub salt in the wound
>NO FUCK YOU FUCK LAZY ENTITLED SHITS FUCK NIGGERS THIS IS WHY I'M RACIST

Nice logic m8

Did you mean to reply to me? Your post has nothing to do with mine whatsoever so I'm almost as confused as you are.

Racists aren't known for their intelligence so your confusion is understandable

Actually that is precisely what they are known for. All the greatest scientists, politicians, and religious leaders are racist. You can't even respond to a single point anyone has made. Why is this? Is it because you know you will get btfo the second you attempt to make a proper reply?

So then someone makes a movie where kings and queens get turned into slaves and shipped to america?

Just wait a couple of months

What is 300?

Will the movie be about them enslaving their own, them going to war and conquering each other, or the build up to them selling their own to Europeans?

Naa man that never happened, they wouldn't do that, that's ignant yo.

as long as they don't front like they were egyptian.

get tyler perry on that shit. he has billions of fucking dollars and makes 8 movies a year. Tyler Perrys WE WUZ KANGS AND SHIT

No one gives a fuck about tribal african gorilla kings and queens running around in grass skirts, fucking everything that moves and killing each other.
Marvel/DC super hero movies literally have more plot than AFRICAN KING.
Even Disney knows this; would anyone have given a shit about the Lion King had it not been with animals? No.

Nick Cannon says to Hollywood: no more slave movies; show us as the ancient Egyptian pharaohs and all sorts of other shit we never were.

WE WAZ KANGZZZZZZZ

>get tyler perry on that shit. he has billions of fucking dollars and makes 8 movies a year.
He's too busy spending that money to produce terribad black soap operas that push the "white men want the black women" narrative.

Kek'd

He doesn't realize the Egyptians, even though they were African and HAD black people, the ruling class was actually (in looks) more akin to the Middle Easterners. Blacks in Egypt were almost as oppressed as The Jews.

>Nick Cannon

looking at his filmography. was he in anything good?

Honestly I've never heard of him until this thread. But then again I'm not black, don't watch OWN or BET, et cetera...

I can pronounce myself king of the chair im sitting on, but it doesn't mean anything.

They can pronounce themselves kings of a stick and a mud hut, but that doesn't mean anything either.

Someone should do a black panther movie where he's white. The shitstorm and sjw salt would provide entertainment for months!

Hollywood jews are not into young black men. There's no way you can end in a A-grade movie, even if you are ready to recive it in a butt.

More things like Shaka Zulu please

We already Planet of the apes movies

Yeah Africans have their own history of horrific wars, cannibalism, rape and slavery, so the movie wouldn't be anything new. However black is fashionable so Hollywood could make a few bucks out of it, I just don't reckon it'll be that much.

There was supposedly a very large African kingdom in the region of the gold coast back about five hundred years ago. Know how they made their money? Selling other blacks as slaves. Of course, they still didn't leave much that archaeologists can use - no system of writing, no stone buildings, no temples... basically "pre-historic" (like the American native peoples) because they left no recorded history. Very sad, isn't it?

Well if the new bond can be black then why not?

>"white men want the black women" narrative.
what?
I've never seen a single interracial relationship pushed or even shown in any tyler perry movie ever.

LOL. Exactly. Marvel to save the day for everyone with victim status.

This is the kind of shit I'd do if I had billions.

Underrated post.

The Haves and the Have Nots

Then why doesn't he make one?
He has the money, status, connections, and friends to make movies about american blacks that aren't all about slavery, racism, set in a city or pushing the negative modern narrative that is harming the black community.
Nah.
His life would probably be in danger. I mean..look at what happened to bill cosby's son when he had the audacity to try to by nbc.
hell, why do you think all of those owned and paid for hollywood whores came out about how they felt super duper bad about being drugged and fucked by billy c
OR he's just another hollywood house nigger who's talking shit to get a few points of fame with the black community.

WTF am I lookin at? My brain is actually a hard time processing that CG figure, totally messing with my eyes.

KAAAAAAAAANGZ!!!!!!,!,,,!

That one is very appropriate given that the only Burger King near me is staffed almost entirely with niggers anymore who can't be fucking bothered to make the food right, pay attention when taking my order, keep their area from looking like a trash pit, et cetera.

wow I love fantasy movies too!

a film based on the songhai or mali empire would be kinda neat

egypt was fairly mixed and didnt really discriminate that much based on race or gender there was also black dynasties like the nubians of africa if you wish to research further into it

WE WUZ KRANGZ!

All black people do is complain what white people aren't giving them. If you want to be in movies about kings and Queens make them your damn self. Don't wait for whitey to put you in one

a movie of the king that sold his ppl to be slaves

No.
They cannot
That is one reason why they are called nigger.

Do i smell... Same thread?

>there was also black dynasties
>was also black dynasties
>was dynasties
>was
>dynasties
You mean, there WERE dynasties? WERE, plural?
>We wuz kangz...
PS, history footnote: the nubian rule of Egypt only occurred when the true Egyptians basically became lazy, lax, and allowed the nignogs to briefly overthrow them. But, you know, nice try. Better than your grammar at least...

I've seen so many movies with black presidents.
even before Obama.

perhaps that was just a way of implanting the idea into the masses....
fuckin lizard people conspiracy.

Oh cool, a YLYL thread.

is that an ork from 40k?

Same here.
THIS
He's not wrong though. Take a look at Musa Keita I.

nigger make your own movies then :3

Slave movies are basically fuction at this point, might s well pretend they was kangs aswell

>hey honey I just bought this incredibly expensive farm equipment...wanna see me bash the shit out of it?

"king"

Some monkey dancing about in he dirt while being technically a king isnt what he meant

lmao this movie cracks me up every time

My job takes me around different superstores in the UK and they all have shelves and shelves of finn jaku merchandise that never sold and is just waiting to be sent to landfill

niggers dont sell

>middle easteners

middle easteners with blue eyes and red hair

Shaka Zulu was a fat meme

>surprise attack caravan with tens of thousands of soldiers without even declaring war
>win
>attack 40 people in a church, many of which were badly injured with tens of thousands of soldiers
>lose badly

what a joke, google Rourkes drift if you dont believe me

I can only think of one black king that might be interesting and that is Mansa Musa. Supposed to be the richest man ever to have lived and on his trip to Mecca he gave so much gold away he ruined an economy. Nigger couldn’t even get charity right.

Or use a white actor, but black him up, teach him jive-butt and make him say "maan" at the end of every line.

Sage

All I'm hearing is, "buy Finn Jaku merchandise, as it will be the rarest Star Wars merch in 40 years"

"Fuck history, only make movies I want to see"

nick cannon is borderline retarded. the world wants to see movies about niggers that ruled over empires of shit in africa!? ahahaha. fuck off,cunt.

Don’t buy star wars shit thinking it will be worth any money. I made this mistake trying to buy episode 1 figures and sitting on them for years. These are massed produced so they are nowhere near as rare as the original figures were. I have almost all the figures including Darth Maul which was hard to find at the time and adjusted for inflation they are worth a little less than when I bought them. The only one of those figures that is kind of worth any money is the mace windu that you had to send away for and even he is only like $25.

>original figures
nobody gave much of a fuck about the original figures until the late 90s. every 20 years, collectors start raping each other with high prices claiming 'rare' or 'collectable' or whatever neck bearded bullshit they can make up.

Whatever it takes to pull these people up. Make education or advanced trade skills be the goal instead of being the best drug dealer. Live like noble kings instead of gangbangers. I'm all for it. Raising up communities around your own raises yours as a byproduct.

Pretty sure he means fictional kangs and sheit but still doesnt erase history and movies with black men in charge arent even really a big deal to see in 2017

Keep sitting on them, it hasn't been long enough.

This

Only in some things. Stuff like original ninja turtles or power rangers maybe but not episode one shit. Most people fucking hated that movie so only die hards will collect it and there is plenty still around. Kind of like when people started thinking they could make money by going out and buying every #1 comic that came out.

I guess he missed Ace Ventura 2.

>implying Return of the Jedi was any better

Tyler Perry is just a black Rob Schneider
Nick Cannon is just a black Ryan Seacrest
Oprah Winfrey is just a black Rosie O'Donnell
Dr Phil is just a white steve Harvey

These are facts

I'd say Tyler Perry is more of a black Mike Myers. And unlike Rosie O'Donnell, Oprah Winfrey can act.

inb4 kaaaaangz

he right tho*

fuk u racist
bruh

That was already done, my friend. Maybe they want one with less shakas and more zulus

Yeah, we don't need slavery movies anymore because what we need now is to bring slavery back so all you nig nogs learn your place in society again

> thinks Will Smith doesn't exist

durrr
hurrr
i love capekino
durrrr
burrrr

Then fucking write one you dipshits....

You could start a new thread where Sup Forums writes We Wuz Kangs one sentence at a time.

Then mail the results to Nick Cannon.

Imagine how bad it must hurt to be rich and famous yet still feel so subservient that you have to beg the people you hold in contempt to invent fabulous stories about a history you never had in order to feel a little less like nothing.

He’s right. All these slave movies do is keep black people feeling victimized and angry. We were all slaves at one time or another. How would you feel if every two years or so a movie came out about how your people were slaves and abused? Hollywood is determined to keep black people angry and victimized.

Brilliant!

Ahahhahaa SHOW US AS KANGZ

>We were all slaves at one time or another
No, we weren't.

This idiot don’t realize these slave movies are showing the real history whitey didn’t want you to know.