turks n shiet smoked weed dude

are you a filthy swede cuck?

>CURES CANCER
>U
>R
>E
>S

>a drink every once and awhile does no real harm
>injecting one marijuana fucks you up for hours and can get you fired depending on the state

Both.
Now I can drink as much as I want and never get cancer. Suck it stonerfag.

I hate potheads but wine's effect on cancer is minimal and for whatever reason people are more likely to drink and drive than smoke weed and drive.

>cures cancer

Alcohol is great unless you buy a Jewish backed brand.
Same thing with cigarettes, it's the Jewish backed brands which will kill you.

One of them fucks up your REM cycle, so you sleep more, but wake up even more tired.

>weed cures cancer
Im a fairly regular weed smoker and I'm sick of this meme.

DUDE

>putting shit in your lungs cures cancer

does the opposite retard

Both cause some forms of cancer and both contribute to the prevention of other forms.

>Cures cancer

Examples?

Idiots, you don't know how to argue this:

>yearly alcohol deaths: 3.3 million
>yearly tobacco deaths: 6.0 million
>weed deaths ever: 0.0

You're walking down the street at night, a bunch of people are being loud and obnoxious, are they drunk or smoking weed?

Sure I don't mind a glass of alcohol from time to time, but weed actually helps me relax.

Also, talking to a drunk person is often like talking to someone who recently suffered head trauma, whereas smokers are more normal.

It's a drinking game. Look at a brand of alcohol and then check if it is produced by Jews. If it isn't then you drink it.

It doesn't get you very drunk.

>Counting drink driving but discounting drug driving.
E V E R Y T I M E.

Weed does not cause cancer. Lying isn't going to make anyone want legalization.

>cures cancer

>2016
>still falling for the jewish meme

>2016.
>Still shilling that Jews didn't do anything.

>whereas smokers are more normal.

People who smoke a shitload of weed (much like "drunks") are just as bad and obnoxious, not to mention convincing themselves it's amazing so they can smoke whenever/wherever they want and are high as fuck all the time.

The potheads at my work are the ones who always make the stupidest mistakes I've ever seen.

It's about moderation, for both drugs.

>weed actually helps me relax.
Thats because you addicted user.

Also counting deaths caused by long term effects of Tobacco but not for marijuana.

>cures cancer
Fucking retard.

[citation needed]

>whereas smokers are more normal.
>HAHAHA yeah dude lmao hahaha dude weed lmao hahahahahhhahhaha fartsXDDDDahahhahaha DA GUBMINT

WEED

>weed doesn't cure AIDS apparently

LMAO

Neither you fucking degenerate.

Dude weed lol it cures cancer n shieeeet, really makes you think and stuff as it's totally nod addicting and makes me kangz yo fuckin shieeeeet if I can't smoke one in the next 5min I go mental bruv yo na mofu I neva had a job yo, I got da weeeeeeed erry day...

It doesn't cure cancer, it just make chemo and other treatment less painful :^)

Why does no one ever comments on the correlation between weed users being complete fucking utter retards?

You have plenty of Nobel prize winners who liked to drink, yet when it comes to weed there are only the most retarded people possible.

I smoke quite a bit but it is dangerous.

The other night me and a couple friends decided to take the biggest hits possibly out of a massive bong. It was more than I had ever smoked at once before and it fucking ravaged my lungs. My throat was sore for an hour afterwards and my pulse was skyrocketing. I was pretty sure I could feel it in my heart.

It was a stupid amount to do but still, it was direct evidence of how much this shit can fuck you up. I shudder to think about the quality of my lungs and heart overtime as a result of this habit.

On the other hand though, I still run for exercise regularly and never have breathing or problems, so it is hard to tell how much long term damage is actually being done.

>2000 years ago

It doesn't cure cancer, but cannabinoids do create environments within the body which aren't conducive for cancerous cells. Many studies have proven this, and you can look them up. "Cures cancer" is the meme version of this finding. Like most scientific studies, it needs to be studied more before making such strong positive assertions. But, at the very least, pot has been shown to limit cancer cell production.

This might explain why I don't hear about cancer.
Although the lack of negroes in Hungary might also explain it.