My hot ex-gf downgraded and is now marrying the ugly ass

My hot ex-gf downgraded and is now marrying the ugly ass.

Ask me anything.

How much of an asshole did you be to turn her to uglyville.

She's legit too attractive to be with the dude. Idk wtf she sees in him.

> hot
Lmao

I was never an asshole to her. She had issues with commitment. Which pisses me off to see she has no commitment issues a few years down the line.

Wrong place and time I guess. I never even got to fuck her.

Anyone have similar experiences?

Shes my fucking dream girl and ifk how to deal with this shit.

NUdes

help a Sup Forumsrother out.

maybe she wanted someone more subservient or something? if that's what happened then at least you know they won't be all that happy together.

he looks nice and u sounds mean ;(

I'll just dump some pics of her until someone chimes in, I guess.

I figure I'll just wait until she's tired of his shit and then fuck her whenever I want. The dipshit doesn't deserve her, I'm planning to see if I can get with her before they get married and see if I can change her mind.

I want her to be happy, but I don't see how that's possible with the idiot she's with.

Did you even try to get her back?

Same thing happened to me.
Break up with gf after 5 years together
A couple of weeks later she is dating a new guy
>shitskin
>fat
>married and has a kid

Not sure if I should make fun of her or feel like shit about it.

This is the most naive shit I've ever read. Kill yourself, OP. A girl not wanting to be with you doesn't equal "Now she's fucked for life because she's missing out on me."

You said yourself you never even had a sexual relationship with her. Get over it. She doesn't want you.

your where obviously an asshole, but judging from your reactions you have the inability to identify it.

good luck in your next relationship.

I like how OP is claiming superiority while dumping pics of an ex on Sup Forums.

Hardly a mystery why she dumped your ass.

>ex-gf
>never even got to fuck her

just because you played with your tiny penis thinking about her, doesn't make her your girlfriend

my ex left me for a loser. 5 years later she's begging on the streets because they're unemployed. after a few insults she kept begging, so i informed cps she was obviously incapable of caring for her child if she was that poor. oops.
once her daughter reaches fuckable age... i might find out if all her 'we're so close to getting a divorse' and 'i wish you were still here' means what i think it does...

If he is ugly, YOU must be a real loser

Lol sounds like you were a beta then.

Not hard to claim superiority when the dude she's with now looks like this...

Better than you apparently, fag.

Women don't want that you fucking idiot.

Keep in mind, OP:

He gets to fuck her on a regular basis.
That's further than you ever managed.
Also she's fucking marrying him.
You lost.

your first mistake is judging everything by looks
your second mistake is still brooding over her
your third mistake is being a little bitch

then who cares

He probably has a huge cock. Seeing as you're being a little bitch about your ex dating some one, you probably one salty mother fucker, so he probably has a much better personality than you too.

Now either show nudes or fuck off you whiny little cunt.

>your third mistake is being a little bitch
lol'd

post nudes or fuck off back to libya

No nudes just some slightly revealing/teasing pics. And I really doubt that dumbfuck is packing anything longer than 4 inches lol.

What's it say about you if you keep shitting on a guy you lost to?

Dude, it's all about personality, plus, don't be salty. Think of it this way, you will find someone better. I bet you will.

He definitely wont.

You'd be surprise. Most of the world record holder for big dick, tends to go to ugly fucks. Look at that Mario looking mother fucker known as Ron Jeremy, nigger has a big clock and is ugly as shit, yet he's still snaking how many women's drains, both on and off the set?

ooooh yea, that will end well. out of a scale from 0 to 10 of being fucking retarded, how fucking retarded are you exactly? that is the worst thing to do. she's obviously happy and you're just a bitter retard, shitposting it up here.

get the fuck over it. and also, you could do a lot better than her. stalking and obsessing is just a fucking moron's game.

>Not sure if I should make fun of her or feel like shit about it.
you shouldn't give a fuck how many hundreds of millions of women are there in the world? keep moving along. life's too short to worry about bitches.

Oh I didn't lose. This shit isn't over.

Bellingham?

What are you going to do? Crash the wedding and make her fall in love with you?

Haha. You didn't fuck her when you were with her and you hope you can fuck her whener YOU want. Go jerk off fag. That's the best you gonna get loser

Post the nudes already

If you really want her to be happy you should kill yourself.

Nah, it'll be over long before the wedding. I can't see her choosing some chubby fuck over a guy who actually works out and gives a shit about her. The guy she's with is trash. I have faith that she'll realize that.

This guy knows his shit

Seriously OP you need to grow up, you lost get over it. Go do like any depressed dumbass and drink it away then cry like a bitch. It's the only thing you should really do, aside from that, if you ever want anything to do with this women, leave her alone.

Don't listen to these assholes about killing yourself. You're worth more alive than dead dude. I had a gf a month ago, I'm a cutter. I had a hard time dealing with it but I had friends to help me out. But I'm ok now. Just take it a day at a time.

You're only going to ruin what you have.

She already did you inbred moron. You're pathetic, no wonder she wouldn't even fuck you.

Look out. OP's fag gang has joined in

No, I just care about people user. I know what user is feeling.
Why don't you go get a gf then get broken up with and see how it feels asshole. Try having your heart ripped out and feel like all you can do is cry and sleep cause at least in your dreams you're happy.

OP online
>I am peak masculinity. No male can supercede me

OP irl:
>Waah, girls don't like me.
Pic related.

Youre fucking retarded and I hope you try show up drunk at their house and get fuckin shot you moronic shitwipe

My bet is youre some ugly fuck who is in some semblance of shape who thinks hes gods fuckin gift when really youre a pathetic fuck

I dont usually say it but when i do i mean it, fucking kill yourself

This fucking thread, man.

Why so salty about it? Also, why so focused on appearances?

See, my ex traded me in for a better model: richer, better looking, more sexually experienced, kinder, more social, handles his booze better, better sense of humor, not mentally ill, better family etc. I understand why I'm salty, I have nothing on the dude but apparently you feel superior to him so why not take that emotion and translate it to knowing that if she can be with him, imagine how much hotter (as you care) your next gf could be.

>I dont usually say it but when i do i mean it, fucking kill yourself

That would be a little hard for me to do as I'll have to find the fag potion that you have stocked up on

I don't usually say it

but when I do, I mean it

fucking kill yourself

10/10

issues with commitment just means she didn't love you enough to want to marry you.

She found someone she wants to stay with. stop crying like a little bitch.

shuddup.
IM NOT GIVING YOU ANY!

Sorry user that you don't understand what it's like to be broken up with. I wish I could be a virgin loser who has never dated in his life. At least I wouldn't know or feel what heart break is like. You don't want that feeling.

You're missing the point. She is my next girlfriend. I won't allow this guy to take away the girl that I'm supposed to be with. We were fucking great together but that all got fucked up because she had a shitty attitude and state of mind when we were together.

So fuck that, I'm getting her back.

Are you gonna whine here all night or are you gonna fucking cut yourself or not?

Welcome to the city of Restraining Order, population: you

No, I'm here to tell OP that he has to move on and get over it. It's the only way to really get over it.

Yes. Good. More, user. Let the hate wash over you

show tits

Glhf

He doesn't usually say it

dude, you lost, get over it. You aren't winning her back, I'm sorry.

How do you win her back though?

Even though she looks slutty, you won't be getting her back. Hope you're still virtual friends with her so you can see her getting sluttier and happier doing it

OP is a faggot LUL

OP heres what you do, just call her up and use a voice changer or talk really deep, ask her on a date and give her a fake name. When you get the date show up with a fake moustache and just act like george clooney or something and win her back, once you get her panties down rip off the mustache and reveal your true identity, works like a charm everytime. I'm rootin for ya kid.

First I'd have to break things off with the girl I'm with currently, then its just a simple re-kindling of what was already there. She loved my body. Snapchat and texts while her uggo fiancé is at work or asleep, and then I ask to see her. Once we're alone somewhere she'll come to realize the chemistry we always had and I dont think there's any possibility she won't want sex. Because really, how good could her sex-life be with an ugly, out-of-shape, toe like him?

Once we're fucking, she's mine. She'll have no problem leaving him.

She's not slutty. She was a virgin before the dude she's with now. Part of why we never fucked.

OP do what the fuck you want cause you're not gonna listen to me. You're gonna ruin everything you have cause that's the pathetic piece of shit you are. You're too desperate for your own good. You're too much of a pussy to man up and admit defeat when you have been defeated. Get over it.

Haha. You are a bigger cunt than I thought you were.

He deflowered her. Oh lord

Juat straight up delusional at this point.

Before I kill myself I'll save this.

You literally have no chance.

Sounds like you got bullied a lot in high school

OP got hurt and has left

wheelll stop bitchin and go after her,

get on that plane user!! befor eits too late

she also seems kinda whack, ya know? its like whats he really fighting for here?

>the imagined buxom red head

its like the simulations from the matrix, you're looking at the wrong thing

this was never ops gf

OP is a jealous faggot living in the past

took the words outa my mouth

the delusion is strong with this one

more pics faggot

You should probably kill yourself. If you want to make a spectacle of it, do it at their wedding. During the ceremony, run up to then when theyre saying their vows and blow your head off with a gun. Try to angle it so your brains land on the couple and maybe the pastor.

>white
>attractive
pick one

>this shit isnt over
>she’s marrying this ugly fuck and you never even slept with her
You are so fucking pathetic op

>go get a gf
It’s really not that hard, women are pretty stupid
>try getting your heart broken and see how it feels
Not getting heart broken is easy too, just be a fucking man

"Ha-ha!"