Waifu thread

Waifu thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Hs8n-NsD3YA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Still getting ready for uni. My city is still on code orange because of a storm coming, so there's that...

Oh wow... That's though.

Lots of things. Certainly not tequila.
Slow and comfy is good. Id say best but I do like it when its a few people waiting on one person to post so they can finish their responses so it all lines up well.
Could be thin capillaries combined with just overall bad luck.

(Sayori)
Have you considered reading other visual novels? There's a lot of good ones.

Oh geez. Are you going to be okay?

Eh. I'm predicting things wont go any better this week.

I did every single path in Katawa-shoujo once. Was an emotional wreck for a couple of weeks after that, so ofcourse I wouldn't pick up visual novels that easily again.
And now I played Doki Doki past monday and I'm back at square one.

see

Actually, I'm worse off then square one now. But those are details.

Any novels you can recommend?
I'm sure there are better ones.

Wanko to Kurasou was the first I ever played. Katawa is my favorite, followed by Saya no Uta, which is what saya's waifu is from

Oh, wait... oh, you were talking about teaching her guns. Stop being a shit to my being a shit, you know what part that comment was directed towards!

REEEEEEEEEEEE

What's wrong mate?
Am sober now btw, only had three shots so that ain't shit

I just dont like tequila. Guess what all I have left is.

>Wanko to Kurasou
I swear, they are specifically rigging the names of these things just to make the english audience chuckle.

I really don't :o
I can see your point~
Killer Queen is pretty good too

Emotional response is good though, not counting Doki Doki.

Clannad and Little Busters both made me tear up a lot. The good kind though. They're super long but worth it.

I didn;t drink that, I had whiskey

Post Christmas waifus.

X

Probably.
The lightning strikes are scaring my dog, poor thing.

For sure...

Vodka>>>whiskey

But I did.

but it's the truth
Oh geez. I'm sure you'll be okay! And you can calm down your dog, maybe..

Holy crap. Are there any free versions of these games? Excluding torrents n such?
I'm not about to spend about €80 on 2 games.

Wewlad

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

>
Knife ear butt

>not wanting to torrent
>

>You post
>I look in my discord
>Friend posted Padoru
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

>

You know you love me.

>

I'm not a frequent drinker, wouldnt know any good vodka brands

Ah gotcha, damn that sucks, I'm not huge on tequila even as a mexican

Filename

I'm not saying that I wont torrent.

Pair of knife ears, 1 butt
Yeah, but money is tight for me right now.

Good~

Why are you opposed to torrents? Before recently that was the only option, though I've bought the english releases now that they're out.

Shit I'm broke af right now, don't get paid til tuesday but even then I'll be tight due to bills and shit
>My favorite pantsu~

checking in

A good but at that
No escape

I dont get paid till Friday, and a blown headlight globe pretty much took most of what I had until then.
Tuka has best elf butt.

Why are half of you even awake

Its only 9 pm

>The cooking of the stew over the firepit has been delayed due to not being allowed to use the firepit at my new place
Kill me m8.

>

Shoot me.

You are one of the few excluded from that comment. You get summer right now, right? Are you ded from that Aussie heat?

But I woke up recently.

Do what I've been doing. Don't sleep at all.

see

True
>IMPLYING
Negatory

>
How's your day going

Its not so bad when you know how to deal with it. And it doesn't get Katherine / Broome / Darwin hot here.

Then you should torrent. I don't have a better source.

What time is it?

Cute image.

I flip between sleeping 16+ hours a day and not sleeping for 2-3 days straight when I'm feeling bad like I do now, it's wonderful. :^)

Implying? A-are you still sleeping?

I don't understand those references. 45C is a pretty average temperature here in the middle of summer, how do you compare?

My waify is always cute. And mine.
How are you, uzuki?

Ever tried 10 hours of sleep over the span of a full week?
I'm doing that right now.

5AM

Go to sleep.

You thought I'm willingly keeping myself awake?

I'm still in a dream
SNAKE EATER

But seriously I'm about to sleep any minute now

Ouch, you took a fat L right there. Don't worry I'm taking a decent amount of Ls myself

Last week of work before vacations

Yes yes, our waifu is always cute. I'm a bit cold and slightly restless since I napped earlier this evening but I should be good to sleep soon probably.

Nope, not even with the help of drugs I used to do. Why so sleepless? Also listen to That's an early morning.

Take me with you.

Hotel rooms are boring, life is boring, kill me.

Hopefully it's an easy week for you.

>kill me.

Staring at a screen won't help.

Only slightly.

>our
hahaha you should see a doctor you seem to have some cognitive errors
Go to bed! Get a nice lil blanket and relax.

Today, I'll get briefs for the entire day
Like "rape is bad, don't drink and drive" and other similar stuff

Because I didn't heed the warnings that were given to me when I played the game Sayori was featured in.

I know. I somehow need to distract myself though.

Melatonin is finally kicking in
Off to dream Land

>sleeping 16+ hours a day and not sleeping for 2-3 days straight
My week in a nutshell.

About low to mid 30s. All those places regularly hit 40.

Any particular reason you are up slightly early this morning? What time do you have to start doing things?

I mean calling her my waifu would be a bit rude, don't you think~? I'm not sure if a doctor could fix me at this point anyway. :3 I probably will soonish. I have two comfy blankets on my bed that I am already looking forward to getting wrapped up in.

Sounds like a pretty boring day tbh. Don't rape anyone or drink and drive btw the way.

Sounds rough. I should get around to playing DDLC, maybe I'll do that some day this week despite having a lot of it spoiled for me already.

Sweet dreams.

Shit is rough. I'm sorry to hear you've been dealing with it too. I was good for awhile but things happened and I've apparently lost control of my life again. Have you been okay?

That's not super terrible assuming you don't have ultra high humidity. Our humidity is mostly nonexistent until the end of summer and we get storms every night.

That dick is ugly af

Y tho

:^)

And well, you know whose flight was canceled, so we're trying to get that back on track. I managed to punch myself in the face trying to fix the brake light switch for my car. But I did manage to get my desktop set up, albeit with some tight space.
How's work?

>I flip between sleeping 16+ hours a day and not sleeping for 2-3 days
Boy do I know that...

Nop.

Depends on how we go. We had low 30s with torrential mornings / evenings 2 weeks ago.

Nope I just went to sleep early yesterday and slept for 12 hours.

Good judge of dicks, are we?
I dare you to do better.

Hey, thanks for the heads up man
I was beginning to think that I wanted to rape you and drink before going there
Thanks

Remind me why I let her rope me into things like this? It's just ended up with two of us bored instead of just the one.

That's a shame. You should though.

yeah! She's mine~
There ya go
I got some nice heated slippers
We still on for Thursday?
>punch self in face
TOP KEK

Want to nap for 16 hours with me?

>that gif
pls no yelling, people are trying to sleep
It's going to be 21-24C for the next week, jealous? :^)

That makes sense.

L-lewd. Of course, I'm always here to deliver good advice.

I'm pretty sure I will end up picking a different girl than you, though.

Hnng, stop posting such cute things or I'm going to start posting her too. Does it even get cold enough to wear heated slippers there? I assume you're off today?

Because you're a dummy, just like her.

Seems like it thus far, so long as her flight doesn't completely fuck her over.
And shush, it still hurts a little!

I believe Alice commented that he'd managed to do something to himself that she's wanted to for a year

Things we do for love, eh?

That's fine. You're entitled to your own opinion.

Might I add that Saya No Uta has a really fucked beginning? I didn't expect it to be so loud.

Pretty sure you wouldn't mind anyway :^)

She is
m i n e
i
n
e

yes, of course it does! And I'm warning up. Yup~
Sounds good, looking forward to it!
Sorry, but that's too funny~
I can't argue with that
Saya no Uta has a fucked up everything.
The OST is pretty good too

He didn't just punch himself in the face either. It was with a wrench.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I mean, whatever.
Saya No Uta is fucked up from start to end.

If only, m8. I'm waiting on a nig nog to start her long flight over here.

Yeeeep.

I'm actually going to take it to a mechanic because like fuck am I going to disassemble the fucking steering column myself just to replace a small little sensor.
>And I ran out of patience after that punch

Least she's dealing with it, instead of freaking out. She usually freaks out.

I'm just a sucker for all things tsun tbh.

I'm not that easy nor do I even like things in my butt!

And mine. :^) Hmm, I see. Also Wanko was super lewd, I bet you loved it.

I kind of hope I can adopt that attitude again soon too.
>>Saya No Uta is fucked up from start to end.
The other idol poster, right? The character name escapes me right now. Hopefully you two will get that sorted without too much stress.

ahahahahaha
So can I call you a cuck like you call me when I take my car to a mechanic?
mine only.
Is it that lewd? I played it YEARS ago.

Her name is Umi, she used to be Anya. Imma meet her when she here too :o

youtu.be/Hs8n-NsD3YA

>So can I call you a cuck like you call me when I take my car to a mechanic?
Alice says that the difference is that Mako tried. But she would say that, wouldn't she?