Rate her honest and i drop nudz After 30 Rates

Rate her honest and i drop nudz After 30 Rates

A light 6. Her horse face makes me want to feed her carrots out of my hand

Oh lookie, only 29 to go for nudes

What kind of retarded slut puts metal through her lip and thinks it's a fashion statement?
Hurr-durr look at me, I'm so edgy, I need attention, I'm different.
What is she, a pirate? Bet this hor has tats too. Skeevy level dirtball dumpster level.

Lip and tongue piercings make blowjobs even better

I like her but Iam 33yo fat Virgin with a small dick and fear sehe would care about that If we sleep togezhrr. Its 4 Inches

Can i enlarge it

Ummm, ok virginfag. No, the don't actually. Makes about as much sense as a guy wearing hood ornament on his cock

Smooth pure flesh is 10/10. Clickety-clack clang clang I'm an attention whore who needs ornamentation to supplement my poor lovemaking skills is 0/10. You must be dumb as fuck if you believe rings and studs help a bj. It's the opposite, and I've had many. Every guy knows this. Plus, it looks absolutely retarded.

These aids are the equivalent of a piercing for sex. Lol @ girls who need metal aids to get laid. Just put a billboard on top of you head that says "WHORE!!!"

Op, apparently you don't know how to Sup Forums very well. You need to feed your thread with something. Random clothed girl gets no noise. You've shown nothing and get nothing. It's tits or gtfo anyway.

Tough to rate with these lousy pics, but I'd say from these she could be a 6/10 and maybe a 9/10 would impregnate but just not enough shown here. Maybe feet (sole) pics would bump her up a point. Can't tell much from clothed pics though, so really not a "rate" thread.

Drop nudes anyway op. If my cock gets any harder, I'll tribute her.

this 6/10 with potential for a couple points if nudes

nice abs
low rez, but nice beach, where at?
cut feet +2 just bumped her to a 9/10
don't make me whip out my 8" of girthy power
she'll get pregnant through the internet

5/6.

Now we're talking. I'll rate her 8/10. Make a volafile room, or upload the set somewhere op. She deserves the cum.

Adorable \10

>Rate her honest

How?
Literally impossible to tell from these pics without nudes.
But I'll guess 5/10 because no nudes. If she lost the lip ring, she'd be 8/10. Honestly, like most guys, those things don't work for me at all. She has a pretty face but I'd have to see the whole set with nudes if you want real honesty.

this 2/10 because no nudes
it's 2017, for all i know, there's a dick down there

Need set to tell/10.
Maybe would fuck, maybe not.
5/10 (average) as it stands right now.

5/10 (average) as it stands right now.

I'm bored/11. Where's the set and nudes already????

6, 7 if not for that stupid lip ring.

6/10 as well
can't tell without soles

THAT is over 30 OP! Time to deliver!!!

8/10