XXXTENTACION is the best rapper of this new generation...

XXXTENTACION is the best rapper of this new generation. Im tired of you faggots making up every excuse in the world to not like his music, instead of actually giving a reason why you dont like him... just accept hes next up
youtube.com/watch?v=LoMazbTQX7U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1HUXNXNgOY4
youtube.com/watch?v=1_oK076OApk
twitter.com/kendricklamar/status/901280264726474753?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=HFPrN-LJYp0
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBPG7FLBoZUdknNVM9F0TEt0nvJfeIWg_
youtube.com/watch?v=a-zWlHJtyPw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Faggot

This bitch couldn't wrap a sandwich....

Nigger

listen to the track you fucking closed minded cucks

fucking nigger

Fuck you bitch ass

OK!

This cunt couldn't tip-toe a rap

"jus accept he's next up" he already hit his peak, broke out with some great music, anyone who knows whats up knows that he is old news now. maybe il check his stuff out a year from now and hope he squeezes out a few bangers that arent fucked up by him going mainstream. ski mask is next up......

Candy-ass roody-poo

LISTEN TO THE FUCKING TRACK. he just dropped that shit 7 hours ago

Hopefully the nigger is lynched and dead by that time, then him and littlepeep can shoot up heroin and laserbeam each other's assholes.

Shit is cringey af tbh fam. Plus this nigga look like he ate a whole jar of gayonaise.

pretty good except for 1:04 - 1:20
glad his success hasnt fked his music up

ain't no one wanna listen to your gay faggot gangster fantasy. I know you dream of taking this shwoogs cock, to be a sissy for him, ya bastard

i hope this is some kind of b8 or irony post.

average rapping

below average melody

shit is trash yo

Whhat... god damn, this shit is hella bad. OP IS FAGGOT.

YOU SOUND LIKE EVERY OTHER OLD SALTY JEALOUS FAGGOT

>this new generation
uh huh
isn't that convenient
anyone I name will be part of some other generation because you'll just move the goalposts
yeah fuck you

Trash ass rapper that can't even write a hot 16. Foh with your trash ass opinions and listen to better rap.

This makes me want to MDK your ratchethood bitch

NAME A RAPPER BETTER RN

never heard of her

> just accept that hes next up
He already quit because ski mask wont be his friend anymore

im fucking tired of u losers commenting and not listening to the music... he just dropped this track and its prime

>When you nutted and she still sucking

Seriously this dude looks like tyrone biggums

That's right, I'm gonna just sit back and watch this little fuckwad fail. Only 10 percent (max) of new hip hop is actually good. Only 10 percent of new hip hop is actual hip hop for that matter.

All the rest, like your faggot boyfriend here is just hipPOP you dumb fuck

Sounds like shit

I listened to it. It's terrible. It sounds like if you took a camera to a Chicago back alley and asked a homeless dude to rap over your trash can beat.

listen to the music user! HATE WILL NEVER WIN
youtube.com/watch?v=1HUXNXNgOY4

'best rapper' is like 'least smelly bowel movement'. yeah one might be better than another, but it's all nothing but stinking shit

sounds like you stuffing a Mic in your shoe and tap dancing. Some of the most terrible shit I've ever heard. even
Andy milanokis would rap his shit under the table...

Its just a bitch ass chimp

I died inside a little...

Bro, wow. Shit taste.
It's shit in the toilet.

AHAHAHA... stfu. real MCs actually respect this guy. There are major artist putting on for this guy and none have anything bad to say about him. dude can spit

monkey

we get it... were all scumbag animals who girls a fucking shit about what flavor you are

Like who,?
Gucci man and birdboy? Psh what a fucking joke

you cant even name a real MC... smfh. You guys expose yourself but try and act like u know what youre talkin about...

You aint seen nothing yet:
youtube.com/watch?v=1_oK076OApk

Your new wave hip-pop is beneath me.
That's why I don't give a flying fuck about what you know.

Wigger detected

>reply doesn't contain "nigger"
You're doing it wrong.

Putting Naruto shit on the cover of his shit was some of the absolute gayest shit I've ever seen.

Fucking shit. I mean that shit was GAAAAAY. I mean just look at this dude.

>

There is no such thing as "a best rapper" all those warbling niggers making a fucking din should never be counted as music of any description and the sooner they all fucking kill each other the better place the earth will be to live on

I like this nigga alot, but he is NOT the best rapper rn lmao. He barely raps technically.

Off of pure rap skill, he gets beat by Earl Sweatshirt and Joyner Lucas (only off the top of my head, I'M probably better), and you'll be hard pressed to find people that say he's a better rapper than Joyner. Alot already consider him top 10.

kys faggot

faggot

joyner is trash bro.. and im using that term lightly so relax.. but joyner is a good technical rapper, he remixes popular songs to get attention and all his shit sounds the same

mumble mumble mumble mumble ,,,,,,,,mumble mumble mumble mumble

My sentiments exactly

Mumble niggers gonna mumble

Kys Faggot

thats shameful if you cant understand him

You're out of your damn mind if you think Joyner is trash. He remixes songs for attention, but they're specifically the trash rap that everyone and their grandmother swears they can rap better on. He's actively attacking trash rap and that's a good thing.

Also you're factually wrong if you say it all sounds the same, listening to him rn.

meh

Face tattoos are an instant 0.

Not him but kendrick. Which should be obvious to you if you've listened to any hip hop/rap recently.
Kendrick is better than X not only because he can actually vary his flow, wording and even pitch to make impacts happen when he needs to, he rises above one time trash like X with his motif-esque approach to making albums and tracks individually.
Everything "hood" is portrayed better than all in good kid mad city, every inner persona is put on display better in to pimp a butterfly and any feeling of change is better worded in damn. and it is all by design.

Meanwhile X is just some troubled youth hippie cunt, who thinks he can act extremely hard and extremely soft at the same time, while producing absolutely horrible music. He seems to have the right views according to his behaviour and speeches he gives on twitter and such, but his "art" is nothing but a pretentious attempt at putting teens on this high pedastal of "damaged youth", thereby creating a subculture of people who actually believe screaming into a mic more expressive then wording yourself correctly. Him helping fans or telling people not to make differences between black and white people doesn't make his music better. It makes him even more of an hypocrite than he already is.

Missed potential is the first phrase that comes to mind when I think of X.

youre obviously a joyner fanboy bro... u needa chill. joyner is the 2017 version of hopsin

"Told Zay im the best rapper since 25, been like that for awhile now im 29, ANY NIGGA THAT DISAGREE IS A FUCKIN LIE." - kendrick.
i def think kendrick is the best rn but hes 30! X is making great content at 19 and not even trying

The funny thing is that Hopsin raps better than X. He has fucking KILLED tracks, even some recent shit I listened to is better than all of X's rap and he wasn't really trying.

also id like to LMAO @ your statemant about switching flows... if u listen to the song i posted he switched his flow about 7 times, seemlesly. ALSO, id like to point out kendrick tweeted this!!!!!!!!!! twitter.com/kendricklamar/status/901280264726474753?lang=en

that's a troll thread right?

Niggas wanking over boring ass lyricist when their songs lose the wow factor after 3 listens.

Catchy shit is where its at. You're not gonna hear no fucking earl/kendric/hopsin in the club when niggas just having fun.

R.I.P. in peace Lil Peeps

Once you understand that the majority of people are stupid, you'll stop basing worth off of popularity. Also, being good dance music isnt the same as being good rap. I listen to "wow effect" rap on repeat over and over and over, it's just a better listen because it actually has substance.

Also, name me a rapper that made a hit song in the same vein as Gucci Gang that's STILL popular and talked about. Nobody bumps them anymore because they're one hit wonders that nobody respects. Unlike all the people you're trashing.

hopsin and kenedrick think X is dope so how u explain that?

Never have I ever said X is total garbage, read and understand before you type.
Kendrick seems like the type of guy that would like X, that doesn't make his music worse or Xs' music better.
The fact of the matter is though, that kendrick will be remembered as one of the big ones, X will not.
Also if you think that ULAI is anything close to the kind of flow and inflections kendrick does, you're delusional.
There are exactly 3 variations in the track, samey spoken lines, screaming, and actual rapping.
No pitch changes, no clever use of words, the lack of words actually and just like every other soundcloud rapper out there he tries to go into extremes.
Xs' best tracks are the quiet ones, where he forgoes rapping and actually cares somewhat about his lyrics.
He's a shit storyteller, an underdeveloped rapper and an okay singer.

Missed.Potential.

"Great content" is relative here, if you like shitty underproduced but high peaking beats, screaming and shit lyrics then you might call his content great. Also age doesn't matter at all. I see the potential, but he gets dragged off way too much to become a great rapper.

Truth be told I think Migos, Young thug and Desiigner got the game wrapped up

youtube.com/watch?v=HFPrN-LJYp0
hes above average/great singer i really think this kid is special.. you say he wont be rememebered how do u know that!? hes 19!

desiigner is already out the game stfu

>People really think X is at the top of the game

>Same people probably don't know what a multi is

WEW

whats some of earls newest shit?? i dont want you to fucking tell me, show me.

I hear Kendrick in the club all the time though... do you even go out?

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBPG7FLBoZUdknNVM9F0TEt0nvJfeIWg_

Earl hasn't dropped any tight shit since 13 bro.

Did he flush?

most of these are left off IDLSIDGO. Man is pretty good ab keeping his new stuff under raps. New album will be remarkable

Fucking whiny emo rap. That xxl cypher was embarrassing. Who the fuck stops a beat then proceeds to say some shit a 12 year old white kid would say? He didn’t kill rap but he certainly tried.

Nigga been on wait cuz of his next tape tf

Yeah he sounds really nice, at 19.
First you and I do not know how his voice will change, just look at most garbage pop artists they sound way different over the course of their careers. Even big rappers sound different now, compare young eminem and old eminem, it's lightyears apart.
Second, yes, he is only 19. However he could be forgotten by the time he turns 20 or 21.
Not saying he won't be making music after his fame dropped, but keeping an audience is now harder than ever before and seeing how X now delivers tracks for a niche audience, it might very well be that he will stay that way for the rest of his career.

X might as well be better off singing instead of rapping, in fact I believe he has the potential to form a bridge between hard rap and singing.
However he should stop this peaking beats, screaming words bullshit. The best rap I've heard from him was the second part of look at me, where he actually forms lyrics and flows them on a normal beat.

Let us all remember, hopsin is a faggot

Shit be gay as fuck shit

thats not a second part.. thats another song called riot. he threw that in becuase he new he would get a ton of new viewer since it was his 1st music video. Hes smart

He'll either have to evolve like Tyler and stay on a wave or he'll get snuffed out. Many flash more cash than they're worth, and others rap because they don't want a real job but don't care about rapping well.

if y’all wanna hear a young rapper that actually has talent go listen to $ilkmoney

why is it gay fuck shit?? that exactly the bullshit i was talking about! actually give a reason

A WILD CHALLENGER APPEARS:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHok5UsyYbo

>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBPG7FLBoZUdknNVM9F0TEt0nvJfeIWg_
yea ive been sleepin on earl ill admit

at least it's not mumble rap, but that production is godawful bro

ronny j is fucking reckless ik... but its dope, a very hyphy vibe

KID TRUNKS UP NEXT WHATUP, most underrated vr all star.

youtube.com/watch?v=a-zWlHJtyPw

>he ate a whole jar of gayonaise.

LOL!!

kid trunks is worst member to me honestly... bass santana is better than him

>listening to rap

nigger

This nigga hung a white kid in his video

no way... really? to be honest, kid trunks to me has the most hyphy shit out of all of them. OH, and flyboy tarantino is dope as fuck.