Meme aside, it's true that black people were kings...

Meme aside, it's true that black people were kings. Just look at the resemblance between king Tut's face and this black individual. It's an irrefutable fact that blacks were kings, show some respect and quit your autistic meme of this Kang shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Egyptian_race_controversy
google.com/amp/bigthink.com/philip-perry/were-the-ancient-egyptians-black-or-white-scientists-now-know.amp
cnn.com/2017/06/22/health/ancient-egypt-mummy-dna-genome-heritage/index.html
washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2017/05/30/dna-from-ancient-egyptian-mummies-reveals-their-ancestry/?utm_term=.5a38b03f8b16
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WE

so are nignogs gonna pay reparations for enslaving the Jews?

Sure, they were kings as much as people from any other monarchy.

But not of Egypt.

WUZ

KANGZ

You know, kangs n' shiet.

Yeah, in Egypt, which is still part of niggerland Africa.

Lol are you even trying?

Partly. Egypt was of similar stock to the middle east overall. The Egyptians went through multiple ruling dynasties, one of which were blacks who had invaded the country but were overthrown by the people because they were tyranical even by Egyptian standards.

Eat my Mexican ass.

“We wuz kangs” No, you were laborers and dickwashers.

I love that the original version of this image didn't have the annotations and someone had to add them because those dumb niggers didn't get the joke.

Gee, I wonder what this mummy looks like? Oh yeah... Totally a honkey cracker!

Your autism is showing bud.

Y-you do know mummies darken overtime right?

Gee I wonder if part of the mummification process was to fill the body with salt so it would last thousands of years while barely decomposing, while completely dehydrating the body, over time causing it to look dark

white people: look at this carbon dating and spectro analysis

black people: we look just like the statues!

Yeah, Im sure the kang gene is inherited

Primitive Homo Sapiens evolved in Africa as somewhat smart animals, and proceeded to migrate north, into the area we know as Europe. The intelligent species evolving there, Homo Neanderthal, did not have the larger numbers of the African invaders. The encroaching Homo Sapiens interbred with the Homo Neanderthal, gaining the genes to develop higher intelligence, creativity, and culture. These new Homo Sapiens then spread out across the world, carrying the foundations of the world we know today with them.

Yes, Blacks were kings, after they left africa and were improved through breeding.

Egyptians were/are more middle eastern than black. Just cuz theyre from africa, doesnt mean theyre black.

I wonder how the Caucasians viewed the black people for the first time. I mean imagine never seeing a black nigger in your entire life... And then out of no where a black nigger comes to your land in a raft. Scary shit. I know I would shit my pants and attack.

Yes, its fucking obvious.

White people don't like black people and think black people being ghetto thugs is genetic. There are way more proofs than the one OP Just posted.

That's what all this shit boils the fuck down to. Basically, (in this case anyway) white people are being retarded and black people know what they're talking about.

It does not fucking matter though and being proud of stacking a bunch of rocks together whether it be in rome or in egypt is fucking retarded.

More of these lol

blacks are they greatest cosplayers ever. here's a short list of races they've claimed to be..
>jews
>japanese
>indians
>egyptians
>european
black people feel ashamed because they never contributed anything of grand value to human history, thus constantly tries to claim ties to everything in the hope of being considered kings

>european
Scots and Vikings, to be exact.

WE WERE KONGS

Ghana, Mali, and Songhai. The three great empires of Africa. Here is where you'll find your Kings and emperors. Egyptians aren't a part of that equation. Also, even with the three empires, most blacks weren't Kings, but rather occupied various social positions, from Craftsmen, to soldiers, and even to slaves.

Not true, but it doesn't matter, Egyptians were black its obvious with a small amount of research. Either way, Egyptians were retards who believed in magic, both barack obama and neil degrasse tyson alone are thousands of times more impressive than black people being able to stack rocks together 4000 years ago.

The ones who say its genetically impossible for blacks to be Egyptians are the worst retards in existence though. Any retard can stack rocks together and worship made up Gods.

> doesn't know king tuts mask was designed for a female

in thuth, there were blacks arabs and whites in Egypt. some of the pharaohs were black. it's massively overblown by both sides

I know some people in this thread are just bored and following the meme, but anyone who actually thinks the egyptians could have never been black under any possible circumstances, you should get shot between the fucking eyes.

They invented air condition and the battery. What has Obama ever done besides helping isis grow?

I highly doubt that. Most of the cultures around there praise light skin over dark

Its massively overblown by the people who think they were white, the people who think they were black are correct, but most of them have done no research on Egypt and don't even know why they're right. There is some evidence many Egyptians were actual black africans before the greeks.

Either way, why would anyone give a fuck about any of this?

>>Meme aside
...and you ended with the meme. Are you one of those special needs people?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Egyptian_race_controversy

google.com/amp/bigthink.com/philip-perry/were-the-ancient-egyptians-black-or-white-scientists-now-know.amp

cnn.com/2017/06/22/health/ancient-egypt-mummy-dna-genome-heritage/index.html

All point to Egyptians being neither white nor black, but rather closer descendents of the peoples of the Levant.

Could you have been referring to the Nubian Kingdom, which occupied southern Egypt and part of Sudan?

Wasn't Kang Tut an inbred tard?

Cringe thread?

Read all this shit before, they're all wrong, not willing to prove it wrong for someone on Sup Forums who probably wouldn't even understand or read my full refutation to those articles.

Nigger detected

Chill trumptard, he’s not the president anymore. No need to blame him for shit this one is doing

Because you have no argument against it.

Of course they were kings. Richest person was Mansa Musa. Robert Mugabe was effectively the despot of his country until recently.

Thing is, other than the egyptians they didnt' do much.

Oh man, this needs to be memed for our lord Kek.

DATS RIGGGGHT

the bait is strong in this one. Only real subhumans will fall for this one

TOP KEK

wut

Funny thing is Egypt has two histories of being ruled. Originally the atlantians had to flee their civilization due to a cataclysmic event on earth. This led them to flee their sunkin homeland and spread scross the planet, bringing with them their knowledge and technology. Hence all the pyramids and monoliths and such around the world. Egypt eventually was left behind due to a nasty climate change then found again dug out and re-established but without any original atlantians in sight. Unfortunately that second hand knowledge was gone and the climate changed again leaving the vast wasteland of a desert you see today. Moral of the story here is earths climate was s major factor in how the human species evolved and spread about.

Do hours and hours of your own research, don't just listen to what egyptologists tell you, look at artefacts, look at data, videos and books from people with the opposing view. It may take a very long time, but intelligent people eventually figure out what was more likely.

>Atlantans
Stopped reading

look at those niggers sexually assaulting those poor tan boys
two of them are so lazy they cant even stand up to do it

this
even if the ancient egyptians were really black,that does not make the niggers history more beautiful
after the Egypt there was only poverty,slavery and starvation for them,their own fault
Haiti is a fine exemple

If only ANY white person in the world cared about this useless shit, even if it was true.

There were other species of hominids that are mixed in our DNA, also blacks and Asians have little to no Neanderthal DNA at all. Your history is racially motivated and flawed.

Obviously Egyptologists have done all of the above, that’s their job. Disregarding what they’ve put out and going out of your way to piece together what little evidence there is to prove they were black is just sad and desperate.

If anything, they were Black semitic people, related to Nubians, Ethiopians, Somalis, etc., so they'd look nothing like that sub-saharan broad next to Tut

Most likely they were a melting pot of Afroasians and East-Africans, so you'd have a variety of skin colors in the same kingdom.

EITHER WAY, there's no way that the majority of African-Americans, and I know they are the ones soapboxing the "WE WUZ KINGS" shit, descended from Egyptians. Most African-Americans are of West African descent.

Nothing wrong with that, but no, they can't get over their deeply seated inferiority complex, so they have to waste everyone's time with this bullshit

The only people who care are black people with too much time on their hands and white racists with too much time on their hands. They were black, but this shit is the worlds most pointless argument, we have black quantum physics professors now, nobody should be retarded enough to give a fuck if black people were intelligent enough to stack rocks together 4000 years ago.

potions made me kek

Fraudulent black politicians and scientists? 4,000 years ago? Those stacks of rocks are much older. Actually you can see those actual stacks of rocks in Southern Africa. Some of the oldest on the planet. This is where the annunaki set up camp.

You're assuming egyptologists have done all of the above. I used to believe this until I did my own research. I will admit the idea that egyptologists would just choose to lie about this or cover it up seems insane the first time hearing it, but if you really want to know the truth, you can find it.

You can take the red pill or the blue pill. Your choice.

Exactly.

The same time amount vegans and sjws should try to invest in something useful for their life fullfillment.

that was just another jewish lie like 9/11 and lolocaust

>claim to be Egyptians
>claim to be Jews as well

Ha! Lots of people don't know that Kings were only made kings by choice of the queen. It's the women who passes on the blood line and they were very aware of that. It was the queens who ruled Egypt.

>(except it's been discovered that the pyramids were built by paid contractors, not slaves)

Op google
ethiopian kings

If only ANY male human being would even care about this.

But THEY WAS JEWZ TOO

There is 0 historical evidence they were ever slaves

Oh, then you researched and mapped the DNA of mummies and back traced their genetic makeup to ancient blacks.

That rocks, user. And I believed nobody do anything remarkable on Sup Forums

King TUT was inbred and deformed , so yah , I'll believe he's part negro

You would like to have a house like this. Trust me

>Most African-Americans are of West African descent
This is a perfectly valid point that should be brought up more often whenever someone claims to be "KANGZ."

However, it also seems like afro-americans aren't actually interested in DIRECT relations.
They just want to be able to say "These blacks did something great, we're black, ergo we're great."

We wuz kangs n shiet

>not knowing 99.9% of all royalty was inbred and deformed

WE

"...a University of Tubingen paleogeneticist and an author of the study, said the major finding was that “for 1,300 years, we see complete genetic continuity.” Despite repeated conquests of Egypt, by Alexander the Great, Greeks, Romans, Arabs and Assyrians — the list goes on — ancient Egyptians showed little genetic change. “The other big surprise,” Krause said, “was we didn't find much sub-Saharan African ancestry.”

washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2017/05/30/dna-from-ancient-egyptian-mummies-reveals-their-ancestry/?utm_term=.5a38b03f8b16

Blood line was important then

>those Pyramids were built by...

>inb4 Aliens

TIME TRAVELERS

acts like you're coming in with an open mind end with one picture being irrefutable fact

Good for you. you do know Atlantis sank due to the massive ice sheet on the North American plate being struck twice by comet and meteorite causing it to melt off in rapid succession? All that weight being lifted all at once caused the northern part to rise and southern part being dipped into the ocean. It's still happening till this day. That comet impact threw up so much water it created that "40 days and nights of rain fall" recorded around the entire planet. This also caused a giant pool of water to build up behind an ice damn, then being suddenly released across the entire face of North America. Go google map North America and you can clearly see the scars from the massive floods from those melting ice sheets. Shit changed the whole planet. Oceans rose 400 after all those events. Ancient civilizations were literally washed away with no trace.