HELP

HELP
A bird crashed into the house. He tried many times but he can't fly, only for a short distance, then he crashes to the ground.
What should I do? Let him loose?

add propellers

cage him. give him food. wash the cage some times a week. good life3

Put it in a cup

helium balloons, string.

If you're too concerned about birdbro, call a vet and ask what you should do. If you let birdbro outside he's gon' get ate by cats left outdoors nd we don't want to please fucking cats

All of these are good suggestions, Op.
Pick one.

Just keep him for a day or two and he'll bounce back. If you have a box, line the bottom with a towl, put a little bowl of water and a little bowl of seed or whatever you've got. Not bread. Close the lid of the box and leave a gap so a little light can get through. He'll feel safe in the dark. Check on him every few hours, but I reckon he'll be alright once his head clears.

Source: Australian

CUM ON IT

He's stuck in there and he doesn't want to leave.
He's pretty stubborn, doesn't even want water.

Put it in a box in a cupboard in the dark for a day or two. This helps birds recover from concussion after flying into windows n stuff

Rollin

Leave him be, set the water nearby.

Because he's a wild animal and he thinks you're going to eat him. He needs to be in the dark if you're gonna rehab him. Put him in a box like I said.

same thing happened to me, i put him in a shoe box lined with paper towels and in the morning i let him fly off. i put holes in the lid so he could breathe.

Feed and let rest

This
Keep us updated
inb4, faggot

He escaped, but he managed to successfully fly now.

Shit i was thinking the same thing

This happened to me when I was a kid. But instead it was a pigeon.

I've got a scottish terrier dog, when this happened he was a year old. He outran one that was in my garden and tried to rip it to shreds.

I don't remember why he stopped, but regardless we brought him indoors and discussed what we should do with it.

My eldest sister who lived in the attic offered to look after it.

Parents are Irish, so they don't really give a fuck. My sister spends the next three days feeding it and trying to nurse it back to health so it could fly.

After those three days, she'd given up. He wasn't improving, only getting worse. My dad took him out to the garden, got a shovel and whacked it's head off. It flew into our neighbours garden.

Moral of the story OP: Look after it for a few days, but if it shows no signs of improvement, and you don't want to illegally keep it as a pet. Then you'll have to put it down, otherwise It's just going to be killed in the wild.

I'll start buying seeds now and keep prepared when this happens again

Also it seems he was just pretty young

I also have a dog, he started chasing him but he was hidden somewhere my dog can't fit. Then I grabbed him, he escaped and crashed to the floor then my dog just ran after him, then I throwed my slipper at him. That was probably because of him the bird was so frightened.