What does Sup Forums think of her

What does Sup Forums think of her

She looks like my wife

Any nudes? Would love to see her tiny tits

Cute. Would talk to, start a mutual attraction only to fuck it up only to fuck it up with self doubt and reluctance

Glad you like
What do you like about her

Glad you like! I’m just worried they’d get saved n spread :-/

Forgot pic
Thoughts? More?

I don’t want ppl to find out who she is. Just wanted to know what Sup Forums thought of her/would want to do to her

Doesn’t seem like there’s much interest :-/

Very pretty, in a classic, effortless way. Looks like she'll look good for a long time, too. Good job, dude.

Looks like she'd have a fucked up looking gash.

Glad you like! Any other pics of her you think are hot?

What makes you say that?

Thoughts? More?

It's just a gut feeling, she's naturally beautiful. As we all know, no one is perfect though. So, beautiful face/body/tits... Nasty gash. Or hairy as fuck, but that's cool if you're into hairy.

Glad to know you like her face/body/tits
What do you like about them?

she looks bitch

Mostly that's she's a girl, that's what I like. She's not scrawny nor is she fat. She's got the perfect weight. Her face would look good with cum all over it, since she has no makeup on she doesn't have to worry about ruining it.

Fuck that’s hot...

Moar? Keep taking about her

Was hoping she’d get a little more attention than this. Oh well :-/ glad you liked her alright all the same

Last bump. What do you think about her body etc?

Last bump if no interest I mean

Dude wtf do you want us to say? You post a bunch of pics with her wearing a fucking tarp. Can't see shit. She looks like a typical, bored, middle aged wife with an unshaved pussy. Maybe fun after a bottle of wine but who knows.