Donald trump chickened out in debating this cuck. does that make him a bigger cuck than bernie?

donald trump chickened out in debating this cuck. does that make him a bigger cuck than bernie?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sAygQJ_s3bU
youtube.com/watch?v=n6PcQ1Be5ak
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no

>doesn't want to debate loser of primary

Leddit "wow what a coward Sanders will surely win now"

bern victims are right im a #webslinger now

4d chess

Now there will be riots and a further division in the Democrat party because all the berntards think Trump is 'scared' and get further asspained when Bernie loses the nomination

It's good if it does. The media is talking about Bernie now; the he beats Trump narrative is pushing. If it helps Bernie landslide June 7th and force the delegate count to be so close that only super delegates can seal the deal the DNC will be in disarray.

>Clinton can't get the number without supers even with all the rigging
>Everyone is afraid to debate Bernie
>Bernie is the only one who can beat Trump

Giving it to Hillary will cause riots. Throwing anyone into the convention will cause riots. Bernie supporters will be too butthurt to vote for the anyone who steals it; even if a Bernie endorses them instead of running 3rd party.

Sure these faggots would riot anyway but Trump just stoked some dying flames. I wouldn't be surprised if Trump wants to be called the coward here; it's not like anyone saying that was going to say anything nice about him this news cycle anyway.

I hope I'm wrong and this is just walking away from the table to get a better deal out of it; god it would be fun to watch.

It's like asking the world champ if he's a loser since he wont fight the guy in last place that can't beat anyone.

Literally this. It's disappointing so few people see what's obviously happening here. Not only does Trump have NOTHING to gain by debating Sanders, there's so much to be gained by denying him.

That's exactly what you faggots were saying when he said he would debate him. The mental gymnastics employed by trumplets are laughable, almost as bad as those employed by Bernouts

>mental gymnastics: The Post

Debate me, Donald. I can still clinch the Democratic Presidential Nomination..

who really cares

the media spent a week talking up bernie and trump and shitting on hillary

>that's what you were saying when he said he would debate him

I wasn't following any of this when that happened. How can you say I was saying something aboot a topic I didn't know about, eh?

I love how much they just don't fucking get it.

Well, there is an argument to be made for either case. The debate could have potentially helped Trump completely destroy Clinton's campaign by humiliating her for attending a debate she was originally supposed to do. But it could also have backfired just as easily. He simply consulted with his advisors, weighted the pros and cons and they came to the conclusion that the risks outweight the benefits.

It's not hurting him either way. I mean, Sanders is dropping out in the next 1 or 2 weeks, so who is gonna hold it against him that he backed out of a debate he was never originally scheduled to do? Clinton supporters, even though SHE was the one who backed out of the promised debate in the first place?

I was looking forward to a Sanders vs. Trump debate to isolate Hillary. Fuck Trump for cancelling the debate and I say that as a Trump supporter.

>Crowd mistakes bird for 800 delegates

>can't tell if stupid or just Aussie-posting
Hillary's camp was PISSED that Bernie was going to debate Trump, and the debate would have made hillary look weak. There was plenty to be gained from this as Hillary would have come out looking terrible and the Dems would have been divided, the only reason not to do it is if Trump is so scared of Bernie that Trump thinks he would come out looking even worse.

We're past 4D chess at this point, it's like 6D minimum.

when's the cruz vs clinton debate?

tbqh it would probably do Trump more harm than good
>Trump tries to pander to Sanders voters by opposing him as litte as possible
>Sanders desperately trying to get himself to be taken seriously and attacking Trump as hard as he can
Even the commie cuck could probably do Trump some harm if Trump did not fire back

but yeah i agree Trump was stupid for agreeing to it and then cancelling it

Yes. And that's a good thing. It makes demoocrats think Trump is scared of Sanders because all this time he has respected him while beating Clinton.

I JUST REALIZED

>Bernie Sanders
>feelthebern
>bern victim
>he's a jew

ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED

lel

>Be bernfag
>cant win primeries against hillary
>try force debate against candidate bernie will never run against
Explain yourself bernfags. sage

Well you ARE wrong, hillary, last time i checked, was winning even without the superdelegates.

>inb4 shill

i want bernie to win as much as the next bbc lover, im just laying down the facts

how would it do trump more harm than good exactly? are you saying bernie would own him?

I think chickening out makes him look bad when he said he would do it

wtf is Bernie even doing, he is destroying any chance Hillary has against Trump.

Exactly. Bernie would own him because Trump would be afraid to destroy him because that could alienate the bernie supporters willing to vote Trump over Hillary,

because he's trying to convert bernie supporters to trump supporters. annihilating their commie god in a debate would not help him achieve this.

>chickened out
See, that's your problem right there.
It was Trump's idea in the first place. It's not his fault the networks weren't willing to put up the charity money he demanded.

Nice attempt at a Trump stump.
But a failure, nonetheless.

Watch Trump destroy Pocahontas Warren right here!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sAygQJ_s3bU

What a fucking pussy, he can't handle Bernie Sanders from Vermont for an hour. Donald Trump is a whiny little bitch.

What if that's his goal? He has more in common with Trump than Clinton, also he's the most anti-Israel candidate.

So basically Trump is afraid to violate some rules set by the league of women voters that no one even knows or cares about. What a fucking wuss.

There is no reason to debate Bernie Sanders now. He is out.

Also the voters who are attached to Bernie are a key factor in Hillary not getting elected. Trump needs Bernie supporters to stick with Bernie, you do not attack someone you need to remain strong.

This is actually a brilliant mnove by Trump because he denied charity $30 mil (15 mil more than he requested), distracts from Hillary backing out of a debate she promised to be in so it helps her, and distracts from her email debacle on one of the worst weeks she's had in months which also helps her.

Oh wait.

and sanders will be a footnote in the history books in a month

He's not even hiding behind that excuse. He's hiding behind it being "inappropriate" like a fucking cuck.

Trump backed out because it was a tactical choice. Don't believe me?

This video explains a LOT about the Don and why no one can stump the trump

youtube.com/watch?v=n6PcQ1Be5ak

Which is good. Hillary is much easier to beat in the general than crazy bernie.

If he had taken a non sanctioned debate now t would mean he would be disqualified from participating in any sanctioned debates aka he would never be allowed to debate Hillary

>Bernie not admitting he's getting fucked in the ass by the DNC, and whether he would run third party instead of getting his supporters to vote for Hillary if (when)she becomes the nominee.
>dodges the question
>Bernie doesn't want to even compromised by talking about getting fucked over.
>Trump sees Bernie as just another tool of the establishment, which Bernie clearly made himself look like when he did that.
>If you can't reach a compromise in a deal, walk.
Any competent businessman can tell that
Bernie is a shady fucker, and they would never
make a deal with someone who isn't able to
compromise.

I care, Trump can do no wrong to you faggots, and you can't see through the facade. I still prefer Trump over either of the Dems, but it's dangerous when you elevate a man to the position of blamelessness in your mind.

People like you, retard.

It's hurting him by making him look like a pussy and a liar. Don't fucking say you're going to do something if you're not going to do it, that's politician-tier

It's an intelligent move honestly and shows that he's not as impulsive and big headed as the media presents him as.

There's far more important things at stake than en ego

Yeah but Bernie has no chance of winning so he basically just helped Hillary for no reason.

He's a confused cuck.

Top kek my friend. Keep defending confused cucked donald

>t. supreme businessman with a mastery of politics

Nobody in the world is a bigger cuck than Bernie. As liberals constantly point out, he marched with MLK. He spent decades trying to get southern blacks an easier life from his mostly white state/neighborhood, just like a typical liberal does. He even went as far as to say that white people don't know what it's like to be poor.

Despite all that, the overwhelming majority of black voters went Hillary in the primaries, to a point where even a 50/50 split of the black vote would have tipped several states into Bernie's favor.

He has spent his entire life "prepping the bull" for Hillary.