---HAPPENING ALERT---

---HAPPENING ALERT---

Police are responding to reports of a possible explosion on the A, C and E subway lines near 42nd Street and Eighth Avenue, New York Police Department Sgt.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LKaVwhYhM0Q
abcnews.go.com/US/nyc-police-respond-reports-explosion-port-authority-bus/story?id=51714989&cid=clicksource_4380645_1_hero_headlines_bsq_hed
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vQcE6CW91UU
m.soundcloud.com/crazedh/buried-and-gone
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You ain't lying

So a stop after Penn? Idk about that...

confirmed terror attack by new york times

Thanks Obama

>New York
Don't care.

USA the country where when there's a bombing you're not sure if it's muslims or local wackos.

Confirmed pipe bomb by one person at PA terminal.... Hardly a terrorist attack.

youtu.be/LKaVwhYhM0Q

Agreed. Only thing that's really exploding is the media hype train.

And the shit flingers like OP

Terror attack on the 11th of a month? How original.

Also beginning of December is a classic.

if its muslims i swear to god lmao

WE STAND UNITED

Person in custody, is he a sand nigger?

PRAY FOR NEW YORK

Not any more my dude, didn't you get the memo?

THEY WILL NOT DIVIDE US

Hopefully there's more to come

abcnews.go.com/US/nyc-police-respond-reports-explosion-port-authority-bus/story?id=51714989&cid=clicksource_4380645_1_hero_headlines_bsq_hed

It was Arab dude... thrump bitching and moaning about his visa cut plan in 1 2 3

Fake news

It was from banglidash

Damn, almost cut myself on that edge

If they where a bit smart, the terrorist's would first make a distraction. then the real attack another place....

I love cs:go

Its New York, there's millions of people there. A few dead ones don't matter. Hobos die everyday in some back alley there and no one cares.

Fuck off, everyone loves happenings. The more carnage, the better.

Just another idiot that thinks he can single handedly topple over the greatest country in the world

Lol

Not all Muslims, bigots.

JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US!

THey WILL NOT DIVIDE US!!!!!!!

>inb4 lieberials call for the banning of something insanely everyday like they called for the banning of cars after the last event

Well thank god Islam is the most peaceful religion on earth.

BAN ALL THE TRAINS

Did they get 3x multiplier?

NEGROES WILL NOT CUCKOLD US!!!!!!!

It was a pipe bomb.

We need to ban all pipes RIGHT MEOW. Pipes kill people. Think of the CHILDREEEEN.

>"hey, maybe we should ban things that turn rifles into machine guns"
>"OH YOU LIBERALS JUST WANNA BAN EVERYTHING YOU DON'T LIKE. WHAT'S NEXT, CARS!? PIPES?!,?!"
Muh freedumb

/pol

Nails are next I'm telling you. Did you know Jesus was nailed to a cross with NAILS?

You should hammer a long one into your skull before they ban them, user

>things that turn rifles into machine guns

You should consider learning about firearms before spouting off yet more liberal idiocy...

>pic unrelated

We just need to ban all New Yorkers... The sand people seem to have a real fetish for attacking NY, so if we ban all New Yorkers, then there'll be nobody for them to kill!

>pic unrelated

It's essentially what it does. Maybe you shouldn't be such a moron.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vQcE6CW91UU

>The New York police department said “one male suspect” was injured and in custody after an explosion on the subway at 42nd Street and 8th Avenue in Manhattan.

A total of four injuries were confirmed by the New York fire department. None of the injuries were life-threatening, it said.

>essentially

Except it's not what it does. Sure, it makes the scary gun go "bang" faster... But it does NOT a machinegun make...

Further, automatic fire is difficult to control and thus inherently inaccurate. It's worse with a bumpfire stock, as these pieces rely on loose tolerances and counter-intuitive grip operation to turn money into noise...

We really need to do something about the mental health system in the USA...

It'll be completely forgotten by noon...

In a non so far future niggers, sangniggers, indians, and all the non white bastards poluting america will line with those bombing the shit out of you retards and they will take your fagget non binari country

>But it does NOT a machinegun make
Yyyyeah, it pretty much does.

>it makes it more inaccurate
Accuracy doesn't matter much when you're spraying bullets into a crowd. You're not too bright, are you?

Anyway, keep wasting money on your tuff-guy toys, little boy.

>the subway
why can't they ever destroy something worthwhile like a wall street financial building?

>Jesus was nailed to a cross with NAILS?

nah, they used lag screws and a cordless impact

THIS

Whine harder lol

White male Christan... Mentally ill

Was just a prank bro

Sand Niggers strike again. DERKA DERKA!! RELIGION OF PEACE!!

NO BAN ALL THE PIPES!

The greatest country huh? If you ask me I think this country could do with a purge at the highest of levels. It's a shit hole.

"holstered with Velcro and zip ties"

Liberals " BAN ALL ZIP TIES "

"the velcro used was taken from disposed of sketchers shoes"
BAN ALL SKETCHERS!

>pretty much
Do you not see the words you yourself are using!? Are you really THIS ignorant!? I mean, I could tell from the start you're ignorant as shit, but you can't seriously be THIS ignorant...

>Accuracy doesn't matter much when you're spraying bullets into a crowd.
Tell Stephen Paddock that... The guy who fired into a crowd of roughly 20,000 people, and only managed to kill 50-some. That's an accuracy rate of 0.26%... Not even 1% accuracy...

Also, I'm a combat veteran; I know all about the efficiency of automatic fire...

>pic yet again unrelated

You don’t do shit

Kill em all

m.soundcloud.com/crazedh/buried-and-gone

only a report of one. no fatalities even. booo

OH SHIT THE FUCK UP SERIOUSLY

Judging that quickly upon who it was

Typical fucking american pig

May Allah let You suffer and burn slowly

>Do you not see the words you yourself are using!?
Machine gun: shoots bullets very fast with a pull of the trigger
Bump stock: allows you to shoot bullets very fast with the pull of a trigger
Obviously it's not literally a machine gun. We've already established this, user.

>The guy who fired into a crowd of roughly 20,000 people, and only managed to kill 50-some. That's an accuracy rate of 0.26%... Not even 1% accuracy...
Good thing you're a combat retard and not a statistician. That's a pretty stupid way to analyze that situation, given that there was no possible way to kill 1,000 people, much less 20,000. Also, he was 200 yards away.

No one died. We gud

The country that throws its weight around, illegally sanctions other countries AND kills thousands of innocents with indiscriminate drone strikes is the “victim” of another attack?

Those muslims can be local wackos u kno.

he says, from the middle of whocaresistan

What did you expect you trumpanzees elected when you elected trump?

After Trump's decision to make Jerusalem Israel's capital and forcing Muslims out of the state's forever, it's only going to get worse before it gets better.

Real news, pipe bomb you stupid cunt.

It was the port authority bus station, idk where the fuck you guys get your info about subways and specific rails

yeah. good luck with that. how's it feel to know the only reason your country exists is because we allow it to?

You are brain washed by conservative Royalists. THERE IS NO LIBERALS you silly cunt

It really couldn't be anyone else, could it

It's a term that people use for practical purposes, and when people hear it, they get a general idea of what you're talking about. Stop trying to seem smart.

lets blow it up
YES BLOW IT UP

YOU EAT YOUR OWN FARTS

That is a cool fucking train.

Maybe if New York still did cool shit like build neat trains and shit, people wouldn't want to smash it all the time.

Actually he fired at the American people who are about 300 million strong. So he had an accuracy of 0.0000166%. lr2nmath

>bitches about liberals banning everything
>wants to ban muslims

omg not interested anymore

Calm down shit skin

>given that there was no possible way to kill 1,000 people, much less 20,000. Also, he was 200 yards away.
A well deployed bomb would have worked. Or a truck. BAN PIPES AND TRUCKS OHMEGERDDDD! DDDDDD:

pffft. small potatoes.
let me know when the civil war kicks off or nukes fall
otherwise, I've seen it all before, and idgaf

haha the faggot didn't kill anyone. 1 - 0 for USA

A lone wolf setting off a bomb in a public place could very well be called a terrorist. It's just that the media likes to fear monger over these little insignificant incidents. Which is probably giving crazed douche-bags the exact result they wanted unfortunately.

I bet the attack was related in response to the killer cop

Toddlers with guns - 1
Terrorists - 0

Actually he fired on Humans in general, which are 7 billion and growing, so he had an accuracy of .0000000081 and getting worse every day

Time to enforce that Mozlem ban.
Trump is our only hope to completely BAN Islam in the US.

I wish we could do a purge. I'd h9ld ppl at gun point, force them to watch me take a upper decker in their toilet, all the while laughing, screaming how I can't be stopped.

ISIS 1, Medis 0

You're like a child throwing a temper tantrum.

Hey, as long as they keep killing people at Country concerts and Baptist churches, I'd be in favor of legalizing rocket launchers and ballistic missiles and whatever else would create the most carnage.