I want to end my life, but I have a girlfriend that is very attached to me and I'm the only friend she has...

I want to end my life, but I have a girlfriend that is very attached to me and I'm the only friend she has. Her brother hanged himself 6 months ago and she will be devastated to be alone again. What to do?

are you serious? dont do it OP
share your feelings with her or somebody who you think can help you
she probably end up following your steps
stay strong dont give up

Dont be selfish, go get fucking help.

Stay strong for her, tiger.

I've done some very shameful things in my life that have massively fucked my personality and moral. I don't dare confess it to anyone. I'd rather just die before i do any more harm to others.

well you cant correct the past but you got to let it go
you can confess here or even go to a priest and confess, nobody will know
i dont know what harms you are talking about but you can always change your mindset, you have a girl who loves you, she needs your support and you need hers
trust me just move small steps everyday and it ll get better

came for a wank, stayed for the feels

confess on here and I'm sure most of us will say we've all been there.

look man...I don't need you to try and talk me out of it. I'm going to do it. I just need to find a way to not damage her. Perhaps introduce her to some new people or something like that so she gets socialized.

you can't dick head. People are always going to get damaged unless you just wait. Wait it out. Go fucking sit in a corner basement playing video games for years. wait out life and die like the rest of us have to.

yeah go on being a selfish cunt then
ofc random new people will easily substitute the one she loved and trusted
she is going to kill herself thx to you
have a nice day

TRUEST SHIT I"VE EVER HEARD

>blah blah blah
If you are such a terrible person, why are you not in jail? Right because you did nothing really bad dumbass. You havent even hurt anyone bad enough to be arrested, so stop acting like you were charles manson or something. I bet 90% of the faggots on here have more corpses in their basement than you can ever pile up.

well you were all of no help...all have the same view. thanks for nothing.

he's probably fapped over a little loli or some pathetic shit nobody on here would blink twice over. Stop, Get over it and Move On.

Humans are terrible people capable of doing good things.

so what? why did you write here? you want people to say "do it already faggot" ? fuck off you want us to say only what you what to hear? get your shit togheter and start to use your tiny brain

whatever man...

Well explain your situation a bit more then. What Kind of advice do expect with such limited information?

forget it. I'll look for answers somewhere else.

Everyone will tell you the same thing because there's only one outcome. Of course she'll be damaged.