Whats the easiest way to kill myself?

Whats the easiest way to kill myself?

easiest how? as in accessible or efficiency?

both actually

okay well in terms of efficiency guns are pretty high up but they're inaccessible for most people in most countries

pathetic

tbh i dont know a way but you should hide yourself in the woods or something to do the deed.

I could get myself a rifle, thats probably the easiest way

if you can do so easily then yeah, it really is. long as you're not too pussy to pull the trigger.

stop crying for attention and just jump off a bridge faggot

Hold your breath

living, 100% guaranteed

it's only the easiest method in some cases.
suffering f painful terminal cancer is harder than just necking yourself.

Stopped being true when they started mixing other gasses into helium used for non industrial/scientific purposes to save money.
Shotgun to head is most effective, but how about you don't.

i agree with this guy,
if you die in the woods, when you rot you will be feeding the wild life

Get some silk bdsm ropes and hang yourself on stream, and don’t shit out on the veiwing experience. There is only 1 fapworthy suicide vid out there and it sucks.

start drinking everything you can find under the sink

Just kill yourself David

Yeah but if you keep living you're 100% gonna die so you should do things that don't have a 100% chance of causing your death.

Complete destroy dick december

Make a noose out of electrified razor wire. Hang yourself with it.

Not only will it guarantee your death, it will also fucking suck for whoever cuts your corpse down

known method, know a guy who dunnit
but preferably just smoke weed
alt benzos are pretty cool
and if truly unable to find artificial happiness there is always ecstasy
and candy flipping

take a bunch of pills and shoot urself in the head while drunk int he dark in ur room all by urself dont leave a note dont make a phone call dont talk to anyone just disappear for 3 days or 3 years nad do it one day

Quints have spoken. Do it faggot.

Fucking quints how has no one seen this

train

Kill yourself with kindness. It's slow and takes a couple decades but it's a painless way to go.

I'll be the faggot to ask why.

Rope probably. Google knot tying and you should find a noose in there.
Otherwise I've heard that if you set your hand in a bucket of ice for like an hour you won't feel it if you cut yourself so you bleed out but that takes a bit unless you tear yourself deep.

Not OP,
the best knots are learned in the army.
Great knots

Stop seeking for attention and actually