Why are Feet just so fucking hot?

Why are Feet just so fucking hot?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/crazedh/buried-and-gone
youtube.com/watch?v=CvFH_6DNRCY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They are not.
You just happen to like them, and fetishes are a sign of sexual immaturity and dysfunction.

dumbass.

>fetishes are a sign of sexual immaturity

i dont know but im addicted too.
naked or in nylons.
i love to suck them doring sex

Because of a short circuit in your brain or w/e

Basically the area in your brain responsible for feet is right next to that of your benis

Because women feet is sexy

Thanks for proving my point.

dumbass.

If they're so hot then why are you masturbating to 5yos feet you pedo?

This.

clearly you have bested me, good sir. I see the error in seeking pleasure. from now on I shall partake in sexual intercourse as a means to further our species and no other reason.

And again, thanks for proving my point about maturity.

You neither understood my original post, nor are capable of giving a response that isn't full of pseudo intellectualism in a lame attempt to demonstrate you have some modicum of reason.

being vague over the internet trying to overly imply one's intelligence while discounting the existence of other's own intelligence or that of a higher understanding than your own is why we the states have an orange president. bravo, manchild. you are a walking contradiction.

I'm attracted to good looking hands and feet, especially the undersides/soles. I strangely find a moderate amount of wrinkles attractive, but probably not too many in general. I have been like this since I was around 15 or 16 years old.

Finally what we all came here for

hey, rain man, using big words doesn't make you sound intelligent and you haven't even made any justified arguments for him to "prove". now fuck off

My favourite

mom's feet

Rekt

Maybe you should tell me dipshit.
Sure aren't to me.

Good God, those feet plus the cute face. I think I have to go to the bathroom......

Fuck you spic cuck nigger whatever you are
Orange president is the best

Virgin

Virgin? Why virgin, I have to got to the bathroom to whip my dick out. I think It'd be considered a little bit rude masturbating whilst at work in my office

Nevermind anyway, nice pussy and feet. Love this point of view

Who the fuck want it so bad they feel the needs to jerk off in a bathroom?? We all do it on our bed

If the feet ain't sweety, she shan't receive my meaty

Wait what, the is too much masturb...too much masturba......sorry what where we talking about? Jerking off in bed? How old are you? 12?

Exactly, cute girls with ugly feet are instantly unfuckable imo

Love this position

I'm simply stating that you're a horny virgin teenager. I jerk off on bed because I find the most comfortable position for my pleasure

Found this on my stepdads phone
My moms sunbathing

I'd poop on them feet

m.soundcloud.com/crazedh/buried-and-gone

Trust me we have very comfortable bathrooms in our office, feels like sitting on a throne for real. At home I don't need to jerk off i get jerked off ;)

One good lookin mama for sure

Bullshit faggot fuck you

Hilarious dude, make my day. Are you still calling others faggot you little cunt? Type something in caps lock, maybe that'll make you feel better about yourself

I think my fiance is developing a foot fetish.
It started out with her just asking me to lick her soles, but last night she put both of them on my face and told me to "clean momma's feet, bitch."
She didn't stop until I literally ran out of saliva, and then made me just suck on her toes for a few minutes.
I knew she was kinky, but that came out of nowhere. Been wondering this morning how long she's been holding that in.

youtube.com/watch?v=CvFH_6DNRCY

niggas need to chill and listen to this

Hey look it's this guy again. The ubermensch who calls everybody dumbass. How's the racism today? Radical antifeminism?

I don't care what you other fucks have to say, white folk trolls are the best.

foot queen of Sup Forums

More

Good lord, I think I need to see more to verify the status of this so called queen. Would you mind posting more pictures of this beauty?

SNIFF SNIFF

That smile on her face

I don't know, but I am addicted

I love painted toes

More?

Want more ?

Definetly bro

Please share

Yes

My wife

Fuuuck. She's hott

best feet on here

They do appear to be rather exquisite.

feets*

1 feet + 1 feet = feets

You got the Dick?

its like she knows...

understatement

An intellectual choosing to argue on a foot fetish thread on Sup Forums
You gimpy virgin.

Those are most definitely extraordinary exquisite

Women know for sure, but they like to act like they don't mean it. They know what we like and what we look at

Excellent

like i said, foot queen

Are you sophies op?

I don’t understand foot fetishes. I mean it’s a harmless kink, so more power to you, but I honestly just don’t get it.

YOU have a Mental Illness

Footfags BTFO

You’re actually retarded, aren’t you?

Maybe, but mine doesn’t involve feet.

Exactly why footfags are degenerates

Why did you post this?

Who gives a fuck why we like feet, just post pics, losers.

A
FUCKING
CORPSE

goddess kate

sadly no

What about boy feet?

Those are perfect, as if God really exists and created them

Would you blow on my sisters feet?

I don't get it. Personally, I don't find feet attractive.

probably, show soles