Post girls and others say how they would rape/kill them if it was part of a movie script

Post girls and others say how they would rape/kill them if it was part of a movie script.

hello lovly show vahgana pls butterfull lady

How

Reply for reply

Reply for reply

cuff her hands behind her back, shove her to her knees, and a single cold hearted bullet to the head

Reply for reply on these

Bump

drill through the forehead

head caught in between train coupling, gets crushed

Is that all?

impaled through the back on wooden stake, sticking out from in between her tits

Left is pit down on her knees and gets her throat fucked so hard vomit spews from her nose and her nose breaks against my thrusting waist, blood and vomit gushes everywhere and I continue to fuck her until all you can hear is gurgling and she passes out, then I drag her outside to a gravel driveway and put her on her stomach, I ram my cock In her ass and she jolts awake and tries to let out a scream but I slam her head into the ground, She whimpers a little as I pump her asshole and as I'm about to climax i start bashing her head into the ground until she stops squirming and shoot my load in her ass

Bump

i would choke her out first, then undress her, and let her wake up in pain from me thrusting her tight ass. When i am about to cum i will pull her head back by the hair, and when i finally cum i will pull so hard that her neck snaps. When her body goes into a spasm ill fuck her pussy, before leaving her in a puddle of mud in the rain, moving on to the next victim in the movie...

WWYD?

Send more. She is annoying sort of cute!

I would tie her down to a bed on her belly and start searching the house for something fun, She starts trying to break the restraints and so I grab a wooden baseball bat and hit her in the back with it, She cries out and I tell her to keep her mouth shut and I take the baseball bat and slowly shove the fat end up her pussy, about 1/4th of the way in, you can see it moving up through her stomach and she begs me to stop, I give one last good push and watch as her stomach expands as the bed drives farther into her, and then I walk around to her mouth and tell her to open, She listens, for fear that I'll hurt her even worse, and I shove my cock all the way down her throat without warning and start pumping her throat, I reach down and feel the bat through her stomach as I fuck her throat and Shes gagging profusely on my cock, once I get close to shooting my load, I walk around to the bat and yank It out and she lets out a scream and just as she does i shove my cock in her ass and hit her in the back of the head with the bat as hard as I can, causing her to go into convulsions, I let the convulsions milk my cock and spill my seed in her ass, and then she goes limp and I leave her there for someone to find

Do stories and I'll keep sending them

Do something with the suit (idk magic), so that it becomes smaller and smaller over time and she can't get it off. Watch her insides come through her mouth, nose etc. while she's getting crushed.

I would tie her hands and legs behind her back. Lock her naked in a cage with a horny wolfhound.

Damn. Can you give me some details please?

I follow her into that bathroom and push her into a stall. Then sit her on the toilet and make her take a piss while I force her to suck my cock, with a knife to her throat. When she is done pissing and I am good and hard I turn her around and stick her head down in the toilet while I fuck her tight little ass. She is twisting to get free while she is drowning in her own piss. I like it when they struggle, it makes it more fun... After I finish in her, she is passed out. I punch her in the stomach until she throws up and starts breathing again. I leave her in the toilet on the floor like that...

WWYD?

I would record her total humiliation, being fucked over and over by the horny dog. I would tell her in detail of all the people who would see her soon as a total slut she is. No man would want to fuck her after that ordeal. "no worry there are lot of dogs where this one came from!"

She and her friends sneak into the school to do senior pranks. She goes off by herself and is knocked unconscious near the gymnasium. She wakes up shortly after to being tied up and naked. She panics, but is unable to move. The killer comes out of hiding now and caresses parts of her body, talking about how “it’s a shame”. Then he begins to fuck her as she moans and cries. As her eyes start to roll back from the orgasm he stabs her in the stomach. The pain is so gut wrentching that she loses consciousness again. He then hangs her from a basketball hoop for the others to find as he locks all the doors of the school.

I invite her over to a party where a lot of my friends would be and we would get her a little too drunk and id talk her into coming into a room with me, thinking it was just going to be me, She was fine with it but when we get in the room I throw her down on the bed and tie her face down ass up and invite my friends in one by one to abuse her holes, I tell them they have to cum inside her though, so one by one they shoot their seed in her fertile womb until my last friend comes in and then I join him and I fuck her throat as he fucks her heavily abused pussy and right as he shoots his load inside her, I shoot mine down her throat, causing her to gag and choke, I pull my cock out and slap her across the face and ask her how it feels to get impregnated and she starts crying and we leave her there for a couple hours with about 10 loads dripping from her pussy but just to be sure shes pregnant we get her and put her in the trunk of my car and drive her to the nearest homeless shelter and throw her to them, at least 20 horny homeless men jump on her and I tell them to deal with her, I hear her whimpering as the first man dumps his load inside her as I walk back to my car and leave her there to be raped by all the homeless men
Wwyd

Continue?

I would invite her over to my place one day and shes just expecting to have dinner but as soon as we get in the house I force her to the ground and rip all her clothes off and begin fingering her pussy and she wiggles around trying to get away but she didn't stand a chance, I shove my cock into her pussy and she lets out a gasp, I then put her legs over my shoulders and choke her as hard as I can while I fuck her tight pussy, She begins to turn blue in the face as I get close, so I pull out and punch her in the face, Shes dazed and I pick her up and take her outside, I open the back door to my car and bend her over the seat and begin to fuck her ass, when she screams, I slam her head in the car door, I can feel myself getting close again and right as I shoot my load inside her I slam her head in the car door repeatedly until shes limp, my cock still throbbing inside her.

Wwyd

Her and her boyfriend live in a hose by the woods, I often see her through the windows when i was out taking a walk. I had been feeding her dog sausages - planning my attack. One night I see her sleeping in the couch and the boyfriend doesn't seem to be around. I open the door slowly. The dog doesn't say anything cause he knows me. I give him a sausage I brought 'Good boy'... While he is eating the sausage I choke her out. I put a chair on the floor, flip it over, rip off her clothes and tie her in a doggy-style position over it. I bitchslap her a few times to wake her up, but she is still drowsy. I get behind her and start fucking her tight little pussy. I twist her nipples while fucking her to wake her up. She wakes up and begins to cry, doesn't understand what is happening. After I cum in her tight pussy and pull out, the dog wants to lick my cum from her pussy. It starts mounting her, and begins fucking her. She cries even more and tell him to get down, but she can't move to push him off, and he doesn't want to move. The sight gets me excited so I force myself down her throat, and start thrusting her from the front while she gags and can't breath - and the dog fucks her from behind. After I am done, I leave her in that position, and as I walk out the door I see the dog going in for a second round. He is going to have his fun with her all night...

More pleaasse.

Abuse this pregnant slut

Bump

You still there?

At first i would be nice and hold her while i kiss her lovely but as soon as my hand goes up her dress i push her against a wall and start fingering her asshole while she screams me to stop!
I put another finger and continue harder and faster, she starts crying and my cock grows even harder and bigger, then i force to turn around and i lift her dress and look ar her asshole being fingered
It's time to make her cry even more, so i start pounding her asshole with the tip of my cock and slowly going deeper, i hear her breathing more deeply as i start fucking her slowly
I hear her sobbing and this turns me so on!!!
I grab her hair and pushing her hard against the wall i put my cock all the way in and start fucking her asshole fast and hard making her scream from pain!!
I continue till i hear her starting enjoying and moaning and thrn i takeout my cock and stuff it down her throath and facefuck her till i cum deep down her throath making her suffocate and puke!!!

I'd tell her were going on a picnic and drive us out to the woods, where my friend is waiting for us, we go to where my friend is waiting, far enough out where no one can hear her scream and as soon as she steps out of the car my friend pushes her up against the car slamming her face into it, She begs me to help her and I just laugh, he pulls her shorts down and with her bent over the hood of the car begins to fuck her asshole, he doesn't use any lube and it causes her asshole to rip and bleed, he slams her head down on the car as he fucks her ass and she just stairs at me begging me to help her, after a minute I'm tired of listening to her so I tell me friend to move and I grab her up by her hair and take her to the nearby river I put her head down in the water and start pumping her asshole, She stops squirming a few minutes in and I shoot my load into her warm depths. I drop her body there, face down in the river and tell my buddy it's his turn and he goes ever and picks her ass up in the air and starts fucking her pussy as hard as he can, causing her limp body to dance around and he gives one last thrust and shoots his load inside her and throws her in the river.
Wwyd

Use this pregnant bitch

She’s running along a mountain trail when she steps on a pitfall trap. This causes her to break her ankle and fall. She’s crying because of the pain, but her phone keeps saying no service. The man who set the trap smiles with pleasure and pretends to happen upon her and ask if she needs help. She’s so thankful so he picks her up and starts walking off the trail. She asks where they’re going and he says he knows a shortcut. After about 20 minutes the girl asks if they’re lost and starts to get worried. He says they’re almost there and throws her to the ground at the edge of a cliff face. She looks around before losing consciousness because of rock to the back of the skull. He quickly strips her down and fucks her limp body cumming inside her. He ties her up and dangles her over the edge of the cliff. She wakes and screams in fear as she sees herself hanging hundreds of feet above the ground. As he hears her wake he cuts the rope and rubs his dick to the sound of her screaming and then it’s sudden end as she hits the ground

Bump

She gets in her car to go to work, never realizing I'm in the back seat. As she turns her car on, I make myself known and hold a gun to her head, telling her exactly where to drive. I keep the gun at her ribs during so it's not seen. I make her drive us to a remote location in the woods, where I drag her out and strip her. I fuck her pussy from behind, always keeping my gun against the back of her head, hitting her softly sometimes as she cries. I cum deep inside her and pull out, telling her to get on her knees. I put the gun in her mouth with my finger on the trigger and tell her to jack me off. As I'm edging, I thrust my dick in her mouth and hold the back of her head as I shoot my load. Then I pistol whip her. After that, I finish her off

Be rough with mine. Include a beating if you can. Will reply4reply

Faggot contribute. Nobody answer this bitch until he contributes

Reply for reply

She’s gettting ready for a date at her place when she hears a knock on the door. She thinks that weird because he’s 30 minutes early. She opens the door and there’s an electrician. Confused she asks why he’s there. He shows her a paper she signed (forged of course) that says she was willing to have him come at that time. She lets him inside and he goes to work on some sort of wiring. She continues to get ready, but then he calls her over. As she walks around the corner he sucker punches her in the gut. She keels over and he grabs her head and slams it into the wall. She slowly fades in and out of consciousness as she rolls on the floor. He kicks her in the side and she throws up all over the floor. He then drags her to her bed and throws her on it, taking a knife and cutting off all of her clothes. He then slaps her until she regains consciousness and fucks her pussy as she cry’s and begs him to stop. He then takes his dick and shoved it down her throat until she blacks out once more. As he leaves he causes the electrical stuff he was messing with earlier to catch fire. He sits in his car a block away and watches as the house slowly goes up in flames

Her?

Still there?

Bump

At a beach bonfire, she meets a shy, quiet guy and becomes friendly with him. Little does she know, he's been secretly stalking her for a few weeks now. They become friendly enough that he convinces her to walk with him to the pier a bit away from the loud party. He seems harmless enough. But as soon as they're under the pier, he beats her unconscious. He fucks her limp body and cums on her face. He leaves her tied up with a rag soaked in a sleeping agent wrapped tight around her mouth and nose so she doesn't wake up until after the tide has come in and it is too late

Her? Roughness is encouraged

am now?

Reply for reply, dumbass.

Could you reply to this please

I still haven't gotten a reply back for this

See her on the beach alone and start stalking her. As she goes into the beach bathhouse I follow her and lock the door behind me. She takes off her bikini and steps into the shower. I take out my tazer and touch it to the edge of the water at the bottom of her shower and watch as her body convulses and collapses. I walk into the shower and check her pulse. She’s still alive, but unconscious. I fuck her limp body repeatedly before taking some pictures and turning the shower back on. I then stick the tazer on in with some tape and toss it in the shower with her. I quietly sneak out

Wwyd to this slut

it was not mine that you answered.

i am:

Fuck

Nice.

I pull her into a dark alleyway while she was walking to her car. I choke her and hit her stomach with my knee until she passes out. Then I fuck her and cum inside her. I slap her awake and hold a gun to her head while forcing her to suck me off and lick my balls. I cum again, this time down her throat. Then I put the tip of the gun in her mouth and start fucking her pussy. As I cum, I pull the trigger

Be violent. Will reply4reply

Are you her op or did you save her from Sup Forums ?

Ex

Fuck so you got more of her? Ive been looking for more ever since a guy on kik shared some with me

i would drown her in a vat of butter
i would feed her to my pet lizard
i would make sweet love to her, then as she gapes in post-coitus ecstasy i slowly run a stiletto knife through the back of her throat and take delight in watching her cough and convulse as a growing pool of blood envelops her face.
definitely one to keep in the basement, i would keep her nice and drugged 24/7. twice a day i would have my way with her. i’ll be sure to throw in down the basement steps when i’m through with her.

Yeah if you respond to this picture I'll keep posting them

See her drunk at a party and follow her to the bedroom as she lays down to take a nap. I lock the door and immediately take off all her clothes as she mutters about it being cold. I fuck her and slap her until she starts crying and moaning at the same time. I cum inside her and then stick my dick in her mouth to get it clean. I punch her face a couple times so that she’ll remember what a weak slut she is. I take a knife and cut some lines down her body so she’ll never be the sexy body she was anymore

I follow her to her hotel room as she stumbles back to it to shower after I've been watching her tan. As she walks in I push her inside and go in, locking the door. She turns around to protest and I punch her jaw, knocking her out. I tie a ball gag around her mouth and her arms behind her back. I fuck her ass until she wakes up. I give her a few donkey punches as I continue to fuck her, making her cry. After I'm satisfied, I fuck her pussy as I choke her. Between the ball gag and me choking her, she passes out and I throw her out the window from her 10th story room

Beat my bitch

I’d find her in some back ally rushing because she’s late. I jump out at her and cover her mouth with chloroform so she passed out. I pull her into one of the abandoned basements of the nearby buildings and wait until she wakes up. Ash she wakes up and sees she’s naked she’d freak out but holding a gun in her face she’d quickly shut up. I’d stick a vibrator in her pussy and on her tits. As she orgasmed I’d break on of her fingers and turn the vibratos off. I keep doing this until all of her fingers and thumbs were broken and she was a crying mess. I’d then start the vibratory again, but as she orgasmed this time I’d pull one of the vibrators off and cut off her nipple. I’d repeat this with her other nipple and her clit. As she laid there, a broken mess. I’d let her go and leave myself so that she would love the rest of her life in that broken state
Wwyd to this whore?

Hide in her house until late at night. She gets up to get a glass of water. As she walks by me in the dark, I grab a tight hold of her hair and neck and knock her head against the wall. I tighten my grip around her neck until she passes out. She wakes up nude as my cock pounds her pussy, her arms and legs tied to her bed. She tries to scream but I punch her face, shutting her up. I tell her I'll kill her if she screams again. I have my fun and cum in her, then straddle her tits and begin fucking her mouth. I hold on to her hair and really facefuck her hard until I bust again and again. After my third time cumming, I pull out and beat her badly

Find her on a dating site and agree to go on a date. She lets me pick her up and I driver her to a great bar I’ve been to many times. I spoke her drink and the bartender leads me to my regular room. I throw the girl down and begin to fuck her repeatedly until she starts to wake up. As she wakes up I punch her until most of her teeth fall out. I then stick my dick in her toothless mouth and feel the gums up against my dick. She’s crying so I tell her everything will be ok as I cum down her throat. I then tie her up and throw her into the very convenient incinerator the bar has. I hear scream bloody murder from inside and I laugh a little.
This bitch

This teasing slut

As she walks into her house I drive my fist into her stomach, doubling her over. Before she falls to the floor, I grab her hair and tell her to open wide, showing her my gun. I fuck her crying face for a good long while, eventually busting. I make her stand up and punch her stomach again, holding her up and throwing her against the wall hard. I fuck her pussy up against it while laughing at her cries. I grope her tits with one hand and she tries to get away. I pistol whip her to the ground, where I begin fucking her ass, pulling her head back by her hair. Pull the trigger against the back of her head as I bust.

Balance chop sticks standing up on the table, slam her head down onto them so they pierce clean through the lenses of her glasses and into her eyes till they scrape the back of her skull.

Then flop her up onto the table and fuck her for good measure.

Reply for reply

good

what would yall do this feaux lesbian who hates sucking dick?

The rope

Force my cock down her throat until she passes out

Wwyd to Issy?

tie her legs up to the top bed rail, and rail her asshole and pull out and finish down her throat

video tape her sucking my dick, making full eye contact so her dad eventually sees how big of a whore he raised

now, her again

She is a little whore

I think a simple neck snap would do on her. well no so simple, lock her in the device (pic related) and twist her head a full rotation listening as her cries of pain go silent and are replaced by the sound of her bones snapping and grinding.

Why do we meme?

woooww