Monday's Alcoholism Thread. Once again, i fucked up, Sup Forums

Monday's Alcoholism Thread. Once again, i fucked up, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/crazedh/buried-and-gone
soundcloud.com/catilluminati/half-full-once-ft-romyharmony
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

>Ruining your life with a liquid

Lol pathetic. You should all kill yourselves

I'm 15 months sober.

How long you been drinkin' OP?

You missing work again nigger?

Going sober is normie

I'm just 23. Started at 13. I stopped doing coke and lsd. Weed and alcohol are my doom.

Yeah. You were in my thread the last Monday?

Lol kill yourself faggot

m.soundcloud.com/crazedh/buried-and-gone

No, but when you say you fucked up and started this thread it's kind of obvious. I did this tons of times until I lost my job because of it. You go and buy more or just wake up and continue drinking?

I quit just before I turned 24. Drank for the first time at 15. It didn't get heavy until 18.

A bottle of rum a day will tear you apart. Working food jobs hungover every day just so you can get drunk again is shit.

My dad is my boss so i aint getting fired. I fucked up bc my gf left me because my alcoholism, my best friend (a girl) wont talk to me anymore and 50% of my friends hates me.

stupid ass probation system is putting me through all this rehab CRAP for one alcohol charge. Hate this shit.

well, pre-probation system. Doing this voluntarily now, looks good for the judge.

Also, yeah. Im still drinking. I dont usually drink in work days but i usually drink 4-5 liters of vodka on weekends.

Have they tried helping you?
Have You let them down enough that they gave up on you?

(My friends never tried to help either. They'd just talk about my wasted potential behind my back - in a concerned way.)

To be honest i dont know how i havent killed anyone while driving drunk. Last week i was literally driving with one eye closed because the drunkness.

I really miss drinking.

I have never once been responsible with it though. I could never have normal drinking habits.

My best friend tried. She still trys. I know our friendship isnt dead like forever, she'll probably talk to me again in a few days. She was my gf in our tee age years and i still love her... thats my problem. She has a bf right now and it breaks my heart everytime i see her with him.

Shitty deals man. I know what it's like to be like you. Tbh I would love a drink right now if I had the money but I'm currently unemployed and broke because of my drinking. You're atleast lucky you won't be fired because of it.

Exactly. Im jealous of my friends, they just go to the pub anf get wasted and in the next day they just go to work. I cant. I keep dtinking for 5 days straight.

Also, last night i was texting with her and i told her i wanted to kill myself.... and she called my mom. Add suicidal thoughts to the pack. But im too much of a pussy to actually do it. I tried once tho

Oh shit man. I feel you

I wish I could tell you my secret to quitting, but I don't think I have one.

My drinking was so heavy that I had to stop binging every 4-14 days because I felt that I might die, and then the 3 day withdrawal would make me wish I was dead. Once withdrawals were over I'd start another bender.

I completely broke down in the shower one day and said "I cant live like this anymore." Which is how I felt for the longest time, but that temporary relief was always easier to do than quit.

I like drinking because it make me feel better about myself. Is that a bad sign?

That happened to me like 3 times. I've literally falled asleep crying many times. You know your life is bad when your crackhead cousin tells you to please stop drinking.

Not the best reason. Do you have a large appetite for drinking?

yep thats what drugs do
just go find a good clinic and sober up or go outside and just live on the street and leave everyone alone

Yeah, I guess my secret was a Mormon girl I worked with. I live in Utah, so Mormons are everywhere. We hung out and watched Comedy Bang Bang and made out and went on walks. Kept me sober the first couple months.

I stayed sober for 2 months once thanks to the walks. We have a running "team" here in my neighbourhood and i joined. But then the cocaine kicked.

soundcloud.com/catilluminati/half-full-once-ft-romyharmony

Not really sure actually, I usually buy a bottle of hard liquor like twice month and get really drunk for like a day or two. But I don't have the urge to drink like 24/7.

Which post was deleted?

Idk bro

Last time i drank i end up hospitalized. Sad times.

Just a question for American bros: there's any place called Paris in Arizona?

I'm not American but isn't Paris in Texas?

None you fags, reply user obviously accidentally deleted one character from

I think that Paris is in France but not sure

Why tho?
Also, still drinking. Im getting out of alcohol and theres a fucking hurricane going outside.

> My dad is my boss
That's a legit reason to get into drinking.
Not trying to be edgy or funny here.
Just the way I see it.
Yeah, the money is good and he won't fire you and all that, but it also enables you to keep fucking up your life.

me too. my tongue has a shitty sensation happening. the first glass of wine I had before washing It had bug spray remnants in it.

the glass was beneath the line of fire. I washed it etc but tongue still is annoying me. I probably shouldn't have finished the glass though.

He's an alcolic too. Maybe even worst than me. He straight drinks 24/7. Tbh we have money thanks to my grandmother. She was rich by her own.

i threw away almost 3 months of sobriety and a bunch of the last remaining friends i had the other day. but that was basicaaly my rock bottom so i guess the only way to go is up. right?

I tought that once too. No, it can get way darker.

What was your grannys work?

Moonshining.

Made the best in the State.

i tried to stop drinking this morning. i haven't been sober in like 5 years. fucking liter of vodka every day. i was shaking and hyperventilating. i don't know why i'm still alive. age 26.

A med (after 15 years being a nurse).

How ironic. Ive drank a ltr of mr boston gin everyday for the past 6 years and im 26.

Fugging same. I dont even know how the fuck im typing. My whole body is shaking. I'm 23... probably dead at 25 or so.

Repeating myself probably... but there's a better state of mind after a couple weeks/months of being sober. 6 years 2 months here. I don't mind going to parties with shitfaced people anymore... but try and avoid those in the beginning. Find something you're passionage about and can do alone.

Like drinking?cause i dont party. I drink by myself besides my wife who smokes weed constantly.

Anyone here ever try kratom to stop drinking heard it was a good substitute or at least to cut back

I know. I'm the OP. I once stayed sober for 2 months and its great how your mind change. That was 4 years ago and coke was my doom. Some dude came and told me: "this is the best thit ive snorted" really? Lemme try.

gotta take it slow anons. the withdrawal is hell. cold turkey didn't work for me. i thought i was going to fucking die until i buckled and took 5 shots. and then about 10 more.

U not doing coke anymore? It feels so great and so bad at the same time, it's sad

Thankfully not. I'd be sleeping in a cardbox if i kept doing it. Alcohol and weed for me... and cigs.

chill with the cigs man. you're gonna get sick. i tried coke like twice as a teen and i don't see the appeal. i didn't get too high.

Only recently started drinking heavily since last summer. Currently in college and I'm failing 2 of my 3 classes, and finals are next week. Went most of last week without drinking, but started puking several times a day during that time. Slipped up and drank Saturday night, but I haven't really felt sick since that. Trying to stop drinking, cause I just want to get through college.

Thats the problem. U dont feel high, u just feel excited