G'morning user

g'morning user
i hope you slept well.
tell me why you will not KILL YOURSELF today.

Because I'm uploading a video to Jewtube.

Still got some weed left and money

because i already did that yesterday

what is it ?
cool.
how u posting ?

how about u? Forgot to mention that I own a laptop, a cell phone, and a room for now. I am not close to death yet.

An intro to a video game.

Delicious sad yellow hamburger

Not today, gonna do it on Xmas.

gay af. Post the full title and yt tag.

cool.
you like that kinda burger?
cool.

Appreciate that user. I appreciate someone giving a little encouragement first thing after I wake up.

Not gonna kill myself because I'm too stubborn for it. but it's not like I haven't already hear that voice tell me how worthless I am and how no one is going to love me after getting dumped yesterday.

you'll find new love. it's her lost user.
have a great day.

after a long time, im asking that myself

I have yet to fuck that tight little whore you call "daughter". I have no issues helping her afford her expensive textbooks, as long as she 'works hard' for it . . .

Cuphead and bagels.

Captain of my own experience

This isn't clever

many people seem to like that game.
great.
but your dubs are.

Gonna give finding a job one last try, if nothing comes up by early next year, I'm out.

g'luck user.
u will be successful.

Who dis bitch?

Because I put it on my to do list for the day!!

a girl.
great list.

Do you happen to know her name or sauce? I can't make out the watermark in the corner.

My mistress is very encouraging and supportive

God is with me

sorry bro. don't know.
that's great man.
and you with him.

Because it's my Saturday. And I still have enough Will not to kill myself.

She takes care of me. 6 years young and still being my sugar momma. Life's not so bad.

Because I'm a coward. I'm to afraid of the finality of death even though I know it is all pointless. I have a belt hanging above my head board incase I'm brave enough. Holy fuck I wish I was dead.

enjoy your saturday
you're lucky. congrats.
living isn't cowardice.

Living is meaningless. Wanting to die and not being able to follow through cause of fear is cowardice.

Because im a pussy.

This guy gets it

fuck love. go get some new pussy, right away. i guarantee you'll feel better.

living is meaningless.
but so is death.
might as well enjoy the time while here.
keep fighting.
a juicy one
this.

Like it's that easy.

met a 17 yr old at a party on the weekend, fucked her in a park, meeting up with her erryday, feelsgoodman

Might as well mitigate the the pain and suffering and ending it. Happiness and joy are way to infrequent for me to put up with the shittiness of life. I'm running out of will power

nice dubs.
congrats on the young pussy.