Coooooral

Could you fuck off you inbred idiot.

Rip to the best boi
Stay golden ponyboy

Can you fuck off you instead fuck?

can't shut his mouth for 5 min

>They find a cure

>They amputate his torso

Since everyone is already infected then the bit isn't transmitting the disease itself. It's just giving them a secondary infection so thoroughly cleaning the wound and starting on antibiotics should possibly stop it

Mabey the cut carl in half
but what if he realy dies...
So bulshit when they change the story,
Like how will rick be a savage trying to save carl is Carl's dead ffs!

whisperer bite. or he's faking his death. he was in the future scene with crippled leg rick.

no, a bite is activating the infection. its more like the virus, bacteria whatsoever is inactive until your immune system fails (death, other diseases) or you get an overdosis of active markers

Why is it always a perfect ring of teeth marks?

Like they start to bite but then forget how

because all the budget for cgi went into coarls eyepatch

He got bite in the sidiqe episode when the guy in the woods is getting attacked and carl gets bit saveig him

Lol'd

he was bitten by a whisperer. rick will believe him dead and go on a rampage. carl will return and they'll believe him to be dead.

whisperers attack and it's revealed he isn't immune. it's fucking predictable.

carls supposed death is just to provide a temporary revenge boon in the war against negan.

Dude he have the cure or dose he want to go to college irl

On one hand, I do kind of expect them to find a bullshit way to save him. On the other hand, maybe Chandler Riggs just wants off the show, or maybe they want to get rid of him before he loses his youthful glow.

The argument is that people developed an immunity, there are people who have a tolerance, and then there are people who just turn into zombies when they die for no reason, because they were carriers.

bullshit

in exchange for asylum carl made a deal with siddiq to bite him. carl will go rogue fighting the war in the shadows while his faked death gives rick and the scooby gang enough revenge juice to defeat the saviours

>White people, you should sacrifice yourselves to save a sandnigger

Gee, I wonder who was behind that message

pretty sure infected bites are as nasty as a komodo dragon's, so even that wouldn't be enough

he wants to go to college doe and just landed a role in a movie which made him cut his hair

i think hes pretty well dead pal

That's what we call mental gymnastics not an argument

>to here my shitpost
>to here

But about that Red Machete though...