HE WAS MURDERED

He seemed grateful and happy that he got acquitted, seemed like he was close to getting out of jail. It doesnt add up that he would kill himself. One could say he was overcome with guilt but he doesn't strike me as a guy with moral compass that would lead him there. If this cholo could have gotten out he would have gotten out.

He was acquitted for the double murder charges because he killed the only witness.
Said murder of witness is what he would be sentenced to life for.

the guy was such a psychopath piece of shit I cant even put it into words

guys who have been affiliated since birth don't kill themselves over facing time anyway.

>barricaded himself from the inside of his single cell

HE A GOO BOY HE DINDU NUFFIN

>>barricaded himself from the inside of his single cell
yeah I totally heard that on CNN and MSNBC etc.

Must be true.

he killed himself because he murdered his best friend to keep him quiet about another case he won anyway. If he hadn't shot his only friend he would be going free.

Yep. In the words of Nicky Santoro, "I don't give a fuck about jail. That's my business. That's what I do."

>his best friend

were they really that close?

>seemed like he was close to getting out of jail
He was literally serving 25 to life for an unrelated crime.

>literally killed someone
>expected to be forgiven because muh patriots
>died

>>/x/

apparently he had previously been on suicide watch (2 years ago)

He was already serving life without the possibility of parole for the 2013 murder of Odin Lloyd.

Ok I totally heard it on breitshart. Is that better?

Sure, they could find him guilty for killing a witness to a double-murder he didn't commit. Makes perfect sense.

The crime was directly related and had no chance of surviving an appeal.

>You're guilty of a murder to cover up a double-murder you were already exonerated on.

>have 40 million contract
>can't stop killing people

Based

lmao how butthurt can you be

Hernandez was in a single cell after lights out on lockdown overnight.

If someone killed him, they would have needed at least 1 CO involved to open the cell door, but more likely at least 2 or 3 CO's because whoever is watching the pod would see the alert that a door was opened. 2 doors if you think it was another inmate, as their door would also have to be opened.

Hes just a scumbag who didnt want to spend the next 50 years thinking about how fucking stupid he was and everything he threw away because he wanted to act like a nigger.

>seemed like he was close to getting out of jail