ITT we say our honest opinion on the US and its people, I'll start:

ITT we say our honest opinion on the US and its people, I'll start:

>the US
beautiful country with a lot to see, but managed by vultures that don't stop to ruin the things for the rest of the world

>Unitedstatians
they can be top lads when they don't go full ''USA USA USA'' and larp about other countries believing they know more than natives

A great country, their problem is that they hardly want to see things from other perspective and hence their empathy with other countries is low.

Lots of unique subcultures and geography. Some are annoying, but most are nice.

Except for Michigan. Fuck Michigan.

They produce some really cool dudes.

Cool nature, disgusting people

shit country with nice pr and horrible evil people full of shit

Michigan the the best state desu (behind Alaska ofc)

any foreigners ever make it to Kansas? I'd like to hear your thoughts

*is the best state

do you really care what Sup Forums autists think about kansas( or anything else)?

the people could eat better and exercise more often to be honest

the women that aren't flabby are generally qts

Are you from KS too?

what's there to see in Kansas user? serious question, what would you recommend to foreigners?

Not him but I'm from KS. There really nothing to see or do here that can't be seen in other states. The Flint hills are literally the only thing I can think of. Everyone in the state goes out of state for travel like to Colorado or Missouri

I never met one in real life but from what I know they can be very friendly or absolute assholes. It's mixed but they are still by far my favorite anglos. Politics seem to be extreme. I just kinda disslike their politics but they do it right.
Nature is top. Rest (culture, food etc) is normal or good.
I just hate that they secretly disslike us and that they will automatically think of me as a humorless, aggressive and disgusting person.

Americans are adorable. Their cluelesness about everything is endearing

>I just hate that they secretly dislike us
We don't though. A few NEETs on Sup Forums don't really represent America in general.

>they will automatically think of me as a humorless, aggressive and disgusting person
that's not only americans user, that's the general stereotype of germans, especially the humorless part

Hate their posters here. Never met one, but when they are the same like hrc,mccsin or graham they can suicide

The mere idea of going to Burgertistan for holidays sounds rather stupid, i bet that no one in its right mind would go to some boring hillbilly flyover state for vacationsm even less for tourism

Do americans get actual tourism aside of Times Square and Las Vegas?

Thanks for reminding me

be more humorful

I am tho.

autism
you need to get out of your room once in a while
i understand you are too poor to travel but you are missing on a lot of things

Like what? Every single person ive met that visited the US said theres nothing to do and the one who actually likes it only goes to NYC and takes the exact same pictures. Fuck, even my aunt who lives there never speaks about the US like trying to take us there for vacations

Why go to highwayland or Suburbistan when i can traverse asia with the same amount of money?

I am still not sure if you are serious or baiting.
California alone has so much shit you can spend a few weeks there. Beaches, mountains, nature parks, etc. Ever heard of SF? Or Miami Beach? Or Key West? Or Yosemite? Or Yellowstone? The US is a prime destination for nature lovers from all over the world. Or you idea of traveling is "parisian culture"?

>even my aunt
kek she just doesn't want you there.
have you even tried googling? you sound like an ameribear talking about europe.

>I just hate that they secretly disslike us

We really don't. We make Nazi jokes but we basically all love Germany.

>Do americans get actual tourism aside of Times Square and Las Vegas?

....you do know that our country includes Hawaii, right?

>our country includes Hawaii, right?
And Alaska too. Let's direct him to Alaska :D

more like kansASS lmao

Never been there, but it seems like it's the same rural redneck culture I can get anywhwrere else in America but unlike almost every other state, it has absolutely no interesting scenery/state parks/major cities. At least Missouri, Oklahoma, and Arkansas have pretty mountains, for instance. I can think of nothing redeeming for Kansas.

You're so ignorant it hurts

I can tell you haven't even seen 5% of your own country

The wall just got 10 feet higher for every IQ point under 100 your dumb ass is

>think of me as a humorless

That's because you probably are. I actively avoid germans in hostels

how do you "avoid" certain nationalities in hostels? do you ask if they have germans when checking in? pretty funny to imagine that

>regular nature without something exotic like in Mexico or South America just to name a few
>low density cities with no cultural or architectural value
Wow, thanks for opening my eyes Cletus! Sign me the fuck up to the next flight to this awesome land of vapid consumerism and pop media

Kys my dude

The caribbean is way better unless ypu want to solely watch volcanos and almost dead hawaiian culture

Prove it, faggot

So far I only have been in Tennessee and my impressions are:

>there are fewer fat people than I thought
>the are fewer minorties than I expected: blacks are usually cleaning up garbage etc. and hispanics are always having kitchen jobs
>I have not seen a single mixed race couple which my shit Sup Forums mind can't handle
>you really need something like TÜV in the us for cars. the amount of broken tires on your highways is insane
>I love how everyone on the streets is greeting you
>weather is great most of the time

What makes you guys say this? The only people who care about Michigan are people who grew up there, or people who take sports rivalries super seriously

What do you mean by regular nature without something exotic? We literally have every type of nature and climate in this country

>>I love how everyone on the streets is greeting you
Being a severe introvert here is hell. The only worse countries for it I can think of are Brazil and Australia.

kek what a faggot
i am glad you are not coming since you are a poorfag wetback and the only way for you to get here is to climb the wall

Nobody actually cares about Germany irl 2bh
At the very least they'd just lump you with other euros

>what is a different language
>what is an accent

Goddamn burgerposters are stupid

Beautiful country but yeah what you said. I don't mean to generalise but Americans can be annoying.

the things Mexico has to offer in comparison is a fucking speck of dust to a boulder that is the USA.

nature and backpacking is a 1st world activity so mexicans have no appreciation of nature anyway. so the ones with the means can only think of NYC or Miami or LA. but he is a poorfag so hr pretends that's not good enough for him

fuck off shitskin. nobody in their rind mind would just leave and look for another place because they hear an "accent". that's beyond retarded.

Well, I went to Florida and there were people loud speaking, lots of mudskinned people, overpriced shit and a lot of people trying to force a long talk with you.

Not too much different from the city I live.

Kansas may be a drive-thru state, but it's really comfy to drive through, especially in the spring with the thunderstorms and tornadoes. Then you have the amber waves of grain, the 6-foot tall sunflowers, rolling green hills and the most beautiful sunset you will ever see.

t. Kansan

Fucking nice people, really helpful and it's incredible how everything is well designed and interconnected. At least on comparison to Mexico.

On the other hand, that it's kind of creepy in a way, because it gives a vibe of artificiality that can't be shaken up. Like in Mexico is a little more anarchic and everything can happen, but there you can't really be surprised.

Again, fucking nice people with the correct job ethic and winner mentality. In the other hand, ignorants as fuck, seems like the info regarding the non-US things was never taught or something.
It really strucked me how little they know about the World in comparison to the average mexican or latino.