Today I just found something exciting on my YouTube feed. It turns out that Charles Green AKA Angry Grandpa has died...

Today I just found something exciting on my YouTube feed. It turns out that Charles Green AKA Angry Grandpa has died. I've been laughing for the last few hours that this old fart has passed away. When I saw Michael and Bridget crying on their videos, it just made me burst out laughing with joy even more. I guess they aren't gonna be able to make any videos now, haha. I hope he died a slow and painful death of suffering. That's one less famous YouTuber gone :) Boogie probably will be the one to go next If he gains a lot of weight.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t5_dSCu_mLY
youtube.com/watch?v=HHgD8C7mHio
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Try not to cut yourself on that edge, m8. Also, Sup Forums is for ages 18 and up

Think about it. He spent the last years of his life faking videos just for his fatfuck relative to make ends meet. No geezer deserves that.

Could you BE trying any harder?

Someone should make a parody of this video :D

youtu.be/t5_dSCu_mLY

OP can't be human...

op was abused as a kid - that's what drives people to be needlessly hateful when they get older

lol i like the way this pig cries

I know right..It's if like he's sucking on his thumb like a fucking cry baby.

Of course he did. If you watched some of the latest videos you could see his health deteriorating. OP’s and edgy faggot and probably isn’t old enough to post on this site but show some respect. Rip old man

hang in there op everything is going to be okay

Who?

>Actually caring that some old fuck YouTuber died and insulting OP for it.

I'm all for insulting OP and everything but who the fuck cares about this guy? I did not know him nor did I care about his videos so it does not bother me one bit.

bro wtf is wrong with you?

>doesn’t now who the old man is
>still posts in said thread about old man
You’re either a moron or underaged

op could possibly be a psychopath..

>Misspells "know"
>Not understanding that I know the old faggot is a YouTuber but I meant I never took time to really know anything else about him
>Still defending the dead YouTuber as if you loved the content.

Learn to proofread and understand implied information.

Last footage of him.

Imagine that somewhere, someplace, there is a kid who stayed home from school and has nothing to do but then to be edgy in a thread about a old man who will be 10x more popular then he will ever be. Now that’s sad.

>people trying to make sense of someone acting edgy on Sup Forums

>Getting pissed that someone does not like his favorite YouTuber

Now that's edgy.

>greentexts every fucking thing

You're a faggot!

Hey, I can admit you got me there; however, I would still rather be know for that than becoming a cry baby over someone not liking my favorite YouTuber.

Honestly, kek.

>I hope he died a slow and painful death of suffering.
You're a real piece of shit.

this is cringy bait. like fuck man, why you gotta beso queer?

who??

Not really bait since I don't really care if you reply.

Oh shit you got me good fucker!

You pathetic child ahhh the good days

“Becoming a crybaby over someone not liking my favorite youtuber”
It’s called respect for your elders you little shit. Jesus where did we go wrong with your generation?

>by you being triggered by 7 year old

Srs

This is becoming humorous. I, in no way, even insulted you or anything in the linked comment.
Calm down.

Oh Im so fuckng uncalm you wouldn't believe it if I admitted it to you. gonna rage in a second here

Respect for my elders? I don't even know him. I never said anything like OP about him deserving death I just said I do not care. He is dead. People die. Get over it.

Your penis is small, get over it.

That's not what my dog says.

shhhhhhhheeeeeit

Stop speaking nigger

>He spent the last years of his life faking videos for a nice paycheck
ftfy

You can't see me, you can't see me. Neither can he. No one can see me.

Nice bait

Have fun in the slammer you sexist bigot.

>internet explorer

Neck yourself

Obvious bait is obvious.

This is not bait buddy...I'm just telling all of you how I really feel about the whole situation.

I'm not your buddy PAL

This thread just brought out all the newfag cucks, OP included. Welcome to Sup Forums.

I've only been lurking for three years and I can see the devastation.

some quality webpages OP

So OP how's 3rd grade going for you?

wreckin lolis with my macaroni collages

OP, you obviously got bullied on in school. I never liked the old man but have some respect for the dead you prick.

Anyone know what he died from?

From breaking too much stuff.

Cancer of the liver

relapsed cirrhosis. he was diagnosed with cancer (skin i think?) nearly a year ago, i dont know if the illnesses correlated

Nice. That's good. I wonder how long he lasted on his death bed. I hope it was the worst agonizing thing the dumb old crazy fuck ever felt in his entire life, and then when Michael found him...I guess he freaked out and started crying like the pig he is.

ITT: OP samefagging hard

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgD8C7mHio

feels

Not really, in fact I find it quite the opposite.

I didn't know he was only 67. Fucker looks over 80. This is what a lifetime of bad health choices makes you look like.

Any nudes of bridgette

kek, one shitty channel down

#MakeYouTubeGreatAgain2018

Who would even want to look at that fat tub of a whale? Ugly bitch looks like a damn pig.